Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Also you promoting "nerds" aka the male equivalent of a fat chick to women that's wack. It has to be some type of middle ground instead of hyping up straight clown dudes who's only claim to anything is doing basic stuff. I wouldn't pick a chick long term off of the female equivalent aka looks so why should chicks? That's where I think its disingenuous on your part and people that agree with you.

You talking about the gems thread? If not nah I don't know about any other thread. I used to post in that thread but its really a lack of accountability in that thread too.
I think he's going by societies definition of nerd and a woman with good judgment would never settle for that. I just hate the extremes in here, you're either a nerd or a nikka with swag.
And yea, I was talking about the gems thread.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think he's going by societies definition of nerd and a woman with good judgment would never settle for that. I just hate the extremes in here, you're either a nerd or a nikka with swag.
And yea, I was talking about the gems thread.
Im going based on a guy with nerdy interests. Those interest as such makes it so that he has no swag most of the time so both meanings intertwine.

A woman with good judgement would love men with a good personality even if they are a nerd.

Too many settle for men with bad personalities like dead beats and hood nikkas and get fukked over by them.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
True and that's why I tell anybody if you going to be harsh towards somebody better be prepared to do,the same when it don't benefit you too. That's how it goes cause when you get on somebody they pay extra attention to see how you handle things like your example. I'm certain we see all the time. In fairness though this is how people operate on both genders. I see women do the same thing too so its just business as usual but personally I try to be the same to both parties so as not to come of bias
Yup. Its also funny what they do and say in this section or on this board but you catch them in another section or another board being 100% complete hypocrites.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Im going based on a guy with nerdy interests. Those interest as such makes it so that he has no swag.

A woman with good judgement would love men with a good personality and loyalty even if they are a nerd.

Too many settle for dead beats and hood nikkas.

cmon cannon.

you cant get mad at a jawn for not waiting to deal with someone who isnt on her speed.

and is there no in-between on this site? just because youre not corny, it doesnt automatically mean that youre a deadbeat or a hood nikka.

and whats wrong with being a hood nikka anyway?:what:

Blackout

Daps
cmon cannon.

you cant get mad at a jawn for not waiting to deal with someone who isnt on her speed.

and is there no in-between on this site? just because youre not corny, it doesnt automatically mean that youre a deadbeat or a hood nikka.

and whats wrong with being a hood nikka anyway?:what:
I get sad for the kids who have to grow up fatherless thanks to those kind of dudes.

What's wrong with being a hood nikka? Seriously? :dead:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Im going based on a guy with nerdy interests. Those interest as such makes it so that he has no swag most of the time so both meanings intertwine.

A woman with good judgement would love men with a good personality even if they are a nerd.

Too many settle for men with bad personalities like dead beats and hood nikkas and get fukked over by them.
you're using that as an excuse. Plenty of guys have nerdy interests with swag.

I get sad for the kids who have to grow up fatherless thanks to those kind of dudes.

What's wrong with being a hood nikka? Seriously? :dead:
Marc Lamont Hill is a hood nikka

Blackout

Daps
you're using that as an excuse. Plenty of guys have nerdy interests with swag.
And there are plenty of guys who have nerdy interests and don't have swag yet they still have good personalities that their future lovers benefit from.

I prefer sistas get the benefit.

Being hood isn't a good thing and us trying to make it look like a good thing is part of why we are behind.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
And there are plenty of guys who have nerdy interests and don't have swag yet they still have good personalities that their future lovers benefit from.

I prefer sistas get the benefit.

Being hood isn't a good thing and us trying to make it look like a good thing is part of why we are behind.
I think where we clash is our definitions of nerd and swag so there's no point in continuing.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I'm trying to imagine how lame some of you dudes who are having such issues with finding a black woman who is accepting of you. I assume you nikkas got quite a few issues than just being a nerd or whatever your excuses might be.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Exactly.

It's that line of thinking that exposes cornball dudes in the first place. :iseeu:

Status
Not open for further replies.