Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
idc if it relates to it. I wasn't talking about it so you adding that in makes no sense. The argument was potential vs finished product. I started another discussion bc one guy was complaining that girls wanted finished products while another claimed that girls who latched on to potential were plotting. Your high school argument is irrelevant bc women do not seek husbands in high school. We are talking about women who already have good judgement.
So your saying that most women only seek to have fun in high school and have no hope that their high school lover will be their husband one day?

Interesting.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
I can't believe boy fukked up his whole argument himself. That's crazy. Also don't see why one of my favorite posters who I oftentimes disagree with @7Revo don't understand what you typed. Dudes trying to do just like the "educated" chick and switch the system up that isn't changing from how its been operating since forever. Either get down or lay down either way the system isn't changing in the way cats like that of either gender want. Its staying the same with little tweaks here and there to make it easier for,those that are already winning. Such is dating life and mostly life in general.
I understood what he typed though.

What he typed is why nerds go with whoever they can get even if it's a non black woman because that's how the system is.

I have said get in where you fit in many times in this thread.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
idc if it relates to it. I wasn't talking about it so you adding that in makes no sense. The argument was potential vs finished product. I started another discussion bc one guy was complaining that girls wanted finished products while another claimed that girls who latched on to potential were plotting. Your high school argument is irrelevant bc women do not seek husbands in high school. We are talking about women who already have good judgement.
Yeah dude took it back generations ago talking about marriage and partners in high school. The failure rate on that gotta be astronomical. I personally only know one couple that did that and they are actually married with kids now. Do I think that's close to the norm fukk no and disingenuous because a lot of dudes even on here are like its best to settle down mid/late 20-30's so why would a chick listen to him when a lot of dudes feel the same way? If they find that cool but I don't think its realistic for most people to even pursue that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I understood what he typed though.

What he typed is why nerds go with whoever they can get even if it's a non black woman.

I have said get in where you fit in many times in this thread.
So if that's the case why do we always have these threads with "nerds" complaining? If y'all getting in where you fit in where is the problem at? Unless y'all ain't really getting in anywhere like some of y'all claim. Most times if somebody isn't having trouble with something they aren't speaking on why its tough for some other cat to make it while they're making it easy esp on this topic.

Blackout

Daps
So if that's the case why do we always have these threads with "nerds" complaining? If y'all getting in where you fit in where is the problem at? Unless y'all ain't really getting in anywhere like some of y'all claim. Most times if somebody isn't having trouble with something they aren't speaking on why its tough for some other cat to make it while they're making it easy esp on this topic.
I feel sorry for the sistas with bad judgement in men.

Blackout

Daps
Why when you don't seem to be the same way with dudes with bad judgement? That's stereotypical :cape:Behavior even though you might not care just saying.
Oh I care about my brothas which is why I said that dudes need to stress personality more than looks and we even argued about that so you should be the last person to ask me that. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh I care about my brothas which is why I said that dudes need to stress personality more than looks and we even argued about that so you should be the last person to ask me that. :mjlol:
I didn't say at all I said the same way. You go way harder in these types of threads and in the dudes ones it just light weight stuff. That's what I was implying not that you never said anything to dudes. So what I asked still stands because I and I assume most can tell the difference in a person being lenient to one person and not another.

Blackout

Daps
I didn't say at all I said the same way. You go way harder in these types of threads and in the dudes ones it just light weight stuff. That's what I was implying not that you never said anything to dudes. So what I asked still stands because I and I assume most can tell the difference in a person being lenient to one person and not another.
Dudes rarely listen to what I say because most want p*ssy and thats what they get from women with bad judgement.

If you have a way to reach them then feel free to tell me.

Women on the other hand, unless they just want to have fun, want a relationship so I just say things to promote them to finding good men who want a relationship as well.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Why when you don't seem to be the same way with dudes with bad judgement? That's stereotypical :cape:Behavior even though you might not care just saying.
you didn't know about the 1000+ page thread dedicated to these men and their bad judgments?:krs:
But of course they don't call it that.:bryan:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dudes rarely listen to what I say because most want p*ssy and thats what they get from women with bad judgement.

If you have a way to reach them then feel free to tell me.

Women on the other hand, unless they just want to have fun, want a relationship so I just say things to promote them to finding good men who want a relationship as well.
I think your underestimating how many dudes want relationships. If they didn't there wouldn't be that quick gems thread about women. It also wouldn't be as many dudes in relationships cheating if it was all about p*ssy. I agree if they getting p*ssy a lot of dudes aren't going to listen but how a lot of you come across to women if your trying to help the way you do it won't make them pay attention even if your right.

Also you promoting "nerds" aka the male equivalent of a fat chick to women that's wack. It has to be some type of middle ground instead of hyping up straight clown dudes who's only claim to anything is doing basic stuff. I wouldn't pick a chick long term off of the female equivalent aka looks so why should chicks? That's where I think its disingenuous on your part and people that agree with you.

you didn't know about the 1000+ page thread dedicated to these men and their bad judgments?:krs:
But of course they don't call it that.:bryan:
You talking about the gems thread? If not nah I don't know about any other thread. I used to post in that thread but its really a lack of accountability in that thread too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Guy has every girl he has been with cheat on him and has even caught std's.
"I feel for you bro", "these hoes aint shyt" "get married brehs"

Girl has similar situation
"Should have chose better men":troll:

It's comical at this point:pachaha:
True and that's why I tell anybody if you going to be harsh towards somebody better be prepared to do,the same when it don't benefit you too. That's how it goes cause when you get on somebody they pay extra attention to see how you handle things like your example. I'm certain we see all the time. In fairness though this is how people operate on both genders. I see women do the same thing too so its just business as usual but personally I try to be the same to both parties so as not to come of bias

Blackout

Daps
I think your underestimating how many dudes want relationships. If they didn't there wouldn't be that quick gems thread about women. It also wouldn't be as many dudes in relationships cheating if it was all about p*ssy. I agree if they getting p*ssy a lot of dudes aren't going to listen but how a lot of you come across to women if your trying to help the way you do it won't make them pay attention even if your right.

Also you promoting "nerds" aka the male equivalent of a fat chick to women that's wack. It has to be some type of middle ground instead of hyping up straight clown dudes who's only claim to anything is doing basic stuff. I wouldn't pick a chick long term off of the female equivalent aka looks so why should chicks? That's where I think its disingenuous on your part and people that agree with you.
I've already said my advice to dudes who wanted relationships many times and said choose personality over looks and you even commented on the same posts where I did it lol.

If they don't listen to me then I'll keep on looking for ones that will because there are women who have listened to me and ended up doing fine. You can't save them all

Nerds equivalent to fat chick? Weight is based on looks and nerd is based on interests so that comparison is off.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Are you freaking kidding me? Are your freaking kidding me? Black Women finance black mens dream EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!

ITs white women who only make themselves available when it has been built. You nikka NEVER go to a white woman without having shyt. You make sure you are built then pursue them while black women have to stand around your dusty ass caressing your potential.

ehh, what about all the black men that are blatantly living off of white women?

i know this thread is moreso about corny dudes that cant get a hot date but im saying.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.