• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But wouldn't you consider the latter plotting?:usure:
I know some guy made a thread about it stating how women would lock in on stem guys during undergrad to guarantee them a lavish lifestyle in the future.
We lose either way:skip:

Not really.

Urchin

Banned
Daps

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ive been saying this for YEARS.

been saying this on here for a long time too.

:sas1:

South carolina

ehh. thats not even a big deal down there. south carolina is a hot-bed for black male/white female relations.

theyre next level with the jungle fever. chicks that dont even look like theyre down with the swirl will boldly grill a nicca on-site.:ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The problem I find with some sistas is they want the finished product...they don't want a dude who's on his way to making moves. They want the well dressed, engaging, balling out engineer but don't want the struggling, geeky engineering student who doesn't have the freshest gear.

Saw that all the time when I was in school. But Asian and white women were chasing them nikkaz. Different priorities.

Luckily there are a group of sistas that will work with a nikka, there's just not a lot of them. Many will invest in white men.

nikka just come on out and say you just want you a white woman breh. Stop trying to act like the reason you with a white bytch is black women's fault.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yet many people carry the same dating pattern in high school all the way to their late 20s
But that still has nothing to do with the argument I was discussing. It's a fact that a lot of women seek out husbands during undergrad and the most likely will be stem majors. No most of these women aren't actively seeking stem guys in high school bc it does not contribute to their end goal.
question. Are you/ were you stem?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But that still has nothing to do with the argument I was discussing. It's a fact that a lot of women seek out husbands during undergrad and the most likely will be stem majors. No most of these women aren't actively seeking stem guys in high school bc it does not contribute to their end goal.
question. Are you/ were you stem?
Yea but before that there are many times where she can get pregnant and such from high school relationships.

Its more than choosing husbands. Its about dating and boyfriends as well. Basically her judgement in men.

If she develops good judgement in men early it will benefit the lady in the long run.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yea but before that there are many times where she can get pregnant and such from high school relationships.

Its more than choosing husbands. Its about dating and boyfriends as well. Basically her judgement in men.

If she develops good judgement in men early it will benefit the lady in the long run.
:snoop: Go back a few pages and see how this discussion started. I was not referring to the original discussion which you are doing. You basically derailed it back to the stuff you've been saying this whole thread. I get it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:snoop: Go back a few pages and see how this discussion started. I was not referring to the original discussion which you are doing. You basically derailed it back to the stuff you've been saying this whole thread. I get it.
Your discussion relates to it because potential exists ever since high school and women with good judgement in men see it, go with the guy and benefit from it early on before they even reach undergrad and before their lives would of been messed up by a player.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Your discussion relates to it because potential exists ever since high school and women with good judgement in men see it, go with the guy and benefit from it early on before they even reach undergrad and before their lives would of been messed up by a player.
idc if it relates to it. I wasn't talking about it so you adding that in makes no sense. The argument was potential vs finished product. I started another discussion bc one guy was complaining that girls wanted finished products while another claimed that girls who latched on to potential were plotting. Your high school argument is irrelevant bc women do not seek husbands in high school. We are talking about women who already have good judgement.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mindblown:

that's the whole basis for this thread :dead:

in this age of instagram ballers, sexy male models on facebook, nikkas tricking in the club on hoes, nikkas flying hoes across the country to fukk, nikkas bragging bout eating ass....... :sas1:

if you are an average nerdy nikka with no money and game, expect to be relatively invisible... life is unfair :sas2:

i mean when did we decide that nerds should be getting the bytches anyway? this is that young shyt... nerds was getting fukked up in school... white school, black school... go to china.. you think they picking on the martial art kids?? fukk no... they picking on the chinese nerds... i mean it's life

you think bill gates was getting all the bytches? you think he gets them now? yea... cause he got 60 billion dollars... he gets all the panties in the world at his feet.. but when he was a nerdy nikka in 6th grade, he was getting stuffed in a locker

such is life... you want the pick of the litter... look good and have money... anything less, and your available picks goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in the draft :manny:
I can't believe boy fukked up his whole argument himself. That's crazy. Also don't see why one of my favorite posters who I oftentimes disagree with @7Revo don't understand what you typed. Dudes trying to do just like the "educated" chick and switch the system up that isn't changing from how its been operating since forever. Either get down or lay down either way the system isn't changing in the way cats like that of either gender want. Its staying the same with little tweaks here and there to make it easier for,those that are already winning. Such is dating life and mostly life in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.