• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Is that why white women's single parenthood rate jumps from 20% to 40% when they have mixed breed children? How is that possible when they only choose the best of black men, and not those rare thugs. :dead: At black dudes have a little something to do with it. Everywhere you go you leave b*stards in your wake.
:mjcry:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
The problem I find with some sistas is they want the finished product...they don't want a dude who's on his way to making moves. They want the well dressed, engaging, balling out engineer but don't want the struggling, geeky engineering student who doesn't have the freshest gear.

Saw that all the time when I was in school. But Asian and white women were chasing them nikkaz. Different priorities.

Luckily there are a group of sistas that will work with a nikka, there's just not a lot of them. Many will invest in white men.

whites chase those type of nikkas so they can 1. fukk an animal like they fukk their dogs and 2. divorce them in ten years and take half of everything :comeon:. You bedbucks are fukking stupid. Keep believing they just recognize how amazing and wonderful you are tho.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whites chase those type of nikkas so they can 1. fukk an animal like they fukk their dogs and 2. divorce them in ten years and take half of everything :comeon:. You bedbucks are fukking stupid. Keep believing they just recognize how amazing and wonderful you are tho.

You got it all figured out, hmm? :comeon:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show me a square nerdy black woman who doesn't get attention in this city of toronto.............

You need to get out more. See it all the time. Nerdy, square sista gets passed up for the big ass, light skin, sexy chick. Them awkward (looks like she fukk with white dudes) sistas aren't fending off black men, believe that.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Some dudes would rather get they dikk wet for ten years than not. I honestly can't blame them :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The problem I find with some sistas is they want the finished product...they don't want a dude who's on his way to making moves. They want the well dressed, engaging, balling out engineer but don't want the struggling, geeky engineering student who doesn't have the freshest gear.

Saw that all the time when I was in school. But Asian and white women were chasing them nikkaz. Different priorities.

Luckily there are a group of sistas that will work with a nikka, there's just not a lot of them. Many will invest in white men.
Seriously how old are we talking bruh? You got cats 30+ talking that potential shyt come on fam that's not realistic at all. I mean honestly once you past college age unless you still in college you should be showing some potential already. Can't be making excuses for bum dudes cause honestly who are all these cats getting curved by chicks for lack of potential as teenagers college age? Some of these dudes maybe ugly and using the "potential" junk similar to chicks that can't get a man because they are "educated". I can't say everybody lying but online has a tendency to exaggerate stuff.

what i will say...is that most black dudes typically do shyt to attract women.

if black women were going after your more square, straight and narrow successful types from the get go then you'd see a lot more black dudes in school studying to become lawyers, accountants, engineers etc etc. Unfortunately, most girls (even at school) just go after the best looking or most popular dudes despite what their prospects or reputation are. The cheque scam dude who has his own place, car, and the designer gear/jewelry will bag 10 times the amount of hoes as the Engineering dude who is making $60K, living with his mom, stacking bread and wearing your typical Mexx/Levis gear. Why? Because you cant tell the Engineer is making 60K just by looking at him. Black chicks follow the flash.

Some ppl will read this like :rolleyes: but I've seen it with my own eyes.
Most dudes period do stuff to attract females what is this black dudes stuff? Also let me see chicks want who they think to be the best dude even though they may not be best for them long term shocker. Almost as shocking as plain jane dudes thinking they should be gifted the best chicks just because they doing like chris rock said "what they supposed to be doing" Well obviously no matter how many threads on this topic stuff in the real world isn't changing so either people get with the program or get left behind. Honestly its that simple but at times people want to make it harder than it is.

Regarding the last part people have seen it both ways so its always going to be people looking at you like FOH cause its dependent on people's personal views usually. I've saw it your way and don't discount it does happen but one its life anyway secondly I just don't think its as big of a problem as some on here would make it seem. I also think online we aren't accounting for factors like looks, compatibility, etc into the picture. Dudes could look like Tyrone Hill talking about he not getting chicks cause he a "nerd" when that's the least of his problems.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seriously how old are we talking bruh? You got cats 30+ talking that potential shyt come on fam that's not realistic at all. I mean honestly once you past college age unless you still in college you should be showing some potential already. Can't be making excuses for bum dudes cause honestly who are all these cats getting curved by chicks for lack of potential as teenagers college age? Some of these dudes maybe ugly and using the "potential" junk similar to chicks that can't get a man because they are "educated". I can't say everybody lying but online has a tendency to exaggerate stuff.

Most dudes period do stuff to attract females what is this black dudes stuff? Also let me see chicks want who they think to be the best dude even though they may not be best for them long term shocker. Almost as shocking as plain jane dudes thinking they should be gifted the best chicks just because they doing like chris rock said "what they supposed to be doing" Well obviously no matter how many threads on this topic stuff in the real world isn't changing so either people get with the program or get left behind. Honestly its that simple but at times people want to make it harder than it is.

Regarding the last part people have seen it both ways so its always going to be people looking at you like FOH cause its dependent on people's personal views usually. I've saw it your way and don't discount it does happen but one its life anyway secondly I just don't think its as big of a problem as some on here would make it seem. I also think online we aren't accounting for factors like looks, compatibility, etc into the picture. Dudes could look like Tyrone Hill talking about he not getting chicks cause he a "nerd" when that's the least of his problems.
this thread is about black ppl...so i said black dudes :yeshrug:

i agree though...and that adds to my point. theres a reason I've only made like 3,4 posts in this thread. It's just rehashed shyt that isnt gonna change so who cares. I'm worried about me and mine

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant really blame black females in the hood for going after a thug or a gang-banger or a hustler b/c they're they're the only ones who offer safety and financial stability even if he's, as they say "flexing'. A lot the so-called 'lame' black men should realize this.

Then add all the promotion with rap music and most importantly lack of responsible fathers in the home to show a good example for their daughters and sons, and here we are. :manny:

I've seen A PLETHORA of 'good girls' who were homebodies and studious get involved with street nikkas.

Don't know why people in here are acting like its not true and nikkas are just making this up.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Exactly. They want the finished product. Dude isn't a "catch" until he's made it and they can brag about him to their birdbrain friends.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You need to get out more. See it all the time. Nerdy, square sista gets passed up for the big ass, light skin, sexy chick. Them akward (looks like she fukk with white dudes) sistas aren't fending off black men, believe that.

oh please, breh I've attended some of the biggest black churches in toronto like rhema, thers a bunch of nerdy square sisters and none are starving at the well

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
what i will say...is that most black dudes typically do shyt to attract women.

if black women were going after your more square, straight and narrow successful types from the get go then you'd see a lot more black dudes in school studying to become lawyers, accountants, engineers etc etc. Unfortunately, most girls (even at school) just go after the best looking or most popular dudes despite what their prospects or reputation are. The cheque scam dude who has his own place, car, and the designer gear/jewelry will bag 10 times the amount of hoes as the Engineering dude who is making $60K, living with his mom, stacking bread and wearing your typical Mexx/Levis gear. Why? Because you cant tell the Engineer is making 60K just by looking at him. Black chicks follow the flash.

Some ppl will read this like :rolleyes: but I've seen it with my own eyes.

You aren't telling any lies, breh. Most engineering brehs are making well above $80,000 after a few years.

The asian, cac and other women know this and latch on early. They know what the future holds for that breh while they're still in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.