Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
McMaster is the one in Hamilton right?
I met this guy by fluke off of OKC. :ehh:
I went to a college in Toronto so I don't get to be around these types. :manny:
yup Hamilton

dont let these dudes troll you though. I even hate to admit that black men are underrepresented at school. I was probably one of 2 black male grads in my bachelor of commerce class.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup Hamilton

dont let these dudes troll you though. I even hate to admit that black men are underrepresented at school. I was probably one of 2 black male grads in my bachelor of commerce class.

Oh, I won't. Most of them are on ignore so I can't even see anything they've said. It's unfortunate that I can't put mods on ignore. :yeshrug:
ANYWAY At my school, it was the same. Small black population especially in my program.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yup Hamilton

breh black men are under-represented everywhere except at the ttc, clubbing on a friday night, crime reports and prisons in ontario

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem I find with some sistas is they want the finished product...they don't want a dude who's on his way to making moves. They want the well dressed, engaging, balling out engineer but don't want the struggling, geeky engineering student who doesn't have the freshest gear.

Saw that all the time when I was in school. But Asian and white women were chasing them nikkaz. Different priorities.

Luckily there are a group of sistas that will work with a nikka, there's just not a lot of them. Many will invest in white men.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@thirdeye and her underwear are both full of shyt, stop lyin to these people :mjlol:

just last year she could only get cacs, suddenly shes getting black engineers
just last year black men weren't sh*t, and her and her white friends made fun of them, now shes dating black nurses and black engineers

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
breh black men are under-represented everywhere except at the ttc, clubbing on a friday night, crime reports and prisons in ontario
what i will say...is that most black dudes typically do shyt to attract women.

if black women were going after your more square, straight and narrow successful types from the get go then you'd see a lot more black dudes in school studying to become lawyers, accountants, engineers etc etc. Unfortunately, most girls (even at school) just go after the best looking or most popular dudes despite what their prospects or reputation are. The cheque scam dude who has his own place, car, and the designer gear/jewelry will bag 10 times the amount of hoes as the Engineering dude who is making $60K, living with his mom, stacking bread and wearing your typical Mexx/Levis gear. Why? Because you cant tell the Engineer is making 60K just by looking at him. Black chicks follow the flash.

Some ppl will read this like :rolleyes: but I've seen it with my own eyes.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The problem I find with some sistas is they want the finished product...they don't want a dude who's on his way to making moves. They want the well dressed, engaging, balling out engineer but don't want the struggling, geeky engineering student who doesn't have the freshest gear.

Saw that all the time when I was in school. But Asian and white women were chasing them nikkaz. Different priorities.

Luckily there are a group of sistas that will work with a nikka, there's just not a lot of them. Many will invest in white men.
Beat me to it. People will deny...but this is the sad reality.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

if black women were going after your more square, straight and narrow successful types from the get go then you'd see a lot more black dudes in school studying to become lawyers, accountants, engineers etc etc. Unfortunately, most girls (even at school) just go after the best looking or most popular dudes despite what their prospects or reputation are. The cheque scam dude who has his own place, car, and the designer gear/jewelry will bag 10 times the amount of hoes as the Engineering dude who is making $60K, living with his mom, stacking bread and wearing your typical Mexx/Levis gear. Why? Because you cant tell the Engineer is making 60K just by looking at him. Black chicks follow the flash.

its the truth, why do you think a black dude will be making 10.50 a hour at mcdonalds yet blow the majority of his cheque on a gucci belt or ish, or like 70% of his monthly salary on a leased bmw, black women fall for product and many times it aint ish.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well, if that's the case then nikkaz are dumb. I think you have to look at the flipside as well. How many nikkaz are going after square, nerdy black women? This is a black problem and again leads to the lack of solid parenting and broken family structure.

To be honest, black men and women follow the flash. This isn't an issue with just black women trust me on that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its the truth, why do you think a black dude will be making 10.50 a hour at mcdonalds yet blow the majority of his cheque on a gucci belt or ish, or like 70% of his monthly salary on a leased bmw, black women fall for product and many times it aint ish.

So you blaming black women for that? Man, yall really making nikkaz out to be brain dead.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, if that's the case then nikkaz are dumb. I think you have to look at the flipside as well. How many nikkaz are going after square, nerdy black women? This is a black problem and again leads to the lack of solid parenting and broken family structure.

To be honest, black men and women follow the flash. This isn't an issue with just black women trust me on that.
i agree.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

show me a square nerdy black woman who doesn't get attention in this city of toronto.............

Status
Not open for further replies.