• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that's not my conclusion, anyone who says that is not thinking reasonably

both parties are EQUALLY at fault. anyone claiming that one side has a majority of the blame has a very clear bias imo

as to the unbolded, why do some black women question anything that shows black men in a favorable light :jrdnsas1:

especially compared to our white counterparts :jrdnsas2:

:mjpls:
Lol I can see where you're trying to go, and I'm not the one. My legitimate criticisms of black males doesn't mean that I'm uplifting white males.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the same in the US. I always :salute: Black engineering students. That shyt ain't no joke.

Honestly, it's so interesting to me. I always pick his brain about working in the field and stuff like that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Honestly, it's so interesting to me. I always pick his brain about working in the field and stuff like that.

You must be a different type of Black women. Average bird thinks an engineer drives trains.

Sad thing is most engineering brehs, who make a tremendous amount of money and are highly intelligent, don't end up with Black women unless they went to an HBCU.

We need to be duplicating those genes in the Black community, not those of Treyvathian and Ray Ray.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You must be a different type of Black women. Average bird thinks an engineer drives trains.

Sad thing is most engineering brehs, who make a tremendous amount of money and are highly intelligent, don't end up with Black women unless they went to an HBCU.

We need to be duplicating those genes in the Black community, not those of Treyvathian and Ray Ray.
Sad thing shyt you saying is full of shyt. If the majority of black cats marry women are we know saying engineers are the majority of black dudes marrying out? FOH with the dumb shyt and also of the birds you know think an engineer only drives a train step up who you associating with. That sounds like a who you associate with problem not shyt based in reality.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Wow, you REALLY hate Black women. fukking disgusting. Meanwhile the cac bytches you love so much want to string you up from trees and are singing songs about 'why are these ******s looking at me.' Bedbuck ass nikkas, breed your traitor genes out of the race, pls.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bad education, racism and black pathology take toll on black males early on.

It is going to be hard to make a relationship work if the male can't make ends meet. If you like black men realize his economic options are LESS everyone else's in most western societies.

Accept that reality and you should have a better understanding of how to approach a relationship with a black male.

they don't get it
companies would rathr hire a black woman to meet minority quotas over a black man

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Believe it or not, I go out on dates. Yeah, hard to believe. fukk off you loser. Seriously.
I wish I could put a$$holes like you on ignore. Don't quote my shyt. Bye.

yes you go out on dates with black engineers, out of al the pickings they have, a black engineer chooses you

the :duck: just don't stop with you

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thanks! Living in Canada, you really don't see many black engineering students or engineers tbh.

Yeah! He's an environmental engineer. A lot has changed since we spoke last.
I even went on a few dates with a black nurse, he was cool as well.
mcmaster university had quite a few when i was there

granted a few of them were intl students

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mcmaster university had quite a few when i was there

granted a few of them were intl students

McMaster is the one in Hamilton right?
I met this guy by fluke off of OKC. :ehh:
I went to a college in Toronto so I don't get to be around these types. :manny:

Status