• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
It was a general statement supported by the fact that you all make b*stards out of 70% of black children and 40% of your precious mulatto children.

takes two to make a baby

and just because the parents arent married does not mean that the father has abandoned the children

As a matter of fact, black fathers are usually more involved in their children's lives than fathers of other groups...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/01/16/3175831/myth-absent-black-father/

black-fatherhood.png

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
takes two to make a baby

and just because the parents arent married does not mean that the father has abandoned the children

As a matter of fact, black fathers are usually more involved in their children's lives than fathers of other groups...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/01/16/3175831/myth-absent-black-father/

black-fatherhood.png
If the conclusion is that black women are mostly responsible for the out of wedlock rate for black children then why do white mothers of mixed race children become single mothers at twice the rate of white mothers with white children? There's one commonality between those two scenarios, and it's not black women. As for that study that data was self-reported, so it can definitely be questioned.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What privileges do black men enjoy that causes them to parallel the princess behavior of white women?

White women come from a community(white patriarchy) where they're cared for/provided for.Daddy's buying her cars, makeup, etc etc.Not saying it's every white woman, but because they're community is more intact, they don't have to deal with the stressses of the environment that many black men grow up in.

There's nobody there for young black boys.Over the last 30-35 years, even in the mainstream, "the strong independent black woman" has been promoted.During that same period, single parent households headed by women shot through the roof.In that scenario, the women relate more to their daughters than they do their sons.They push their daughters harder because "I don't want what happened to me to happen to you".

Now black women are filling up universities while black men are falling by the wayside.Black women are getting hired more.Thanks to the jobs they get from the white power structure, BW have the ability to control the black community.The gender roles are reversing.And now, a lot of black men have become accustomed to the matriarchal social structure of the black community.They grew up watching a single mother run shyt, so they're ok with lettting the women lead.

So if some black men do paralell the princess behavior of white women, it's the social engineering that got them there.On top of that, it proves that black men are more fukked up than black women are(which makes both genders fukked because we are collectively one).They're putting black women in the position of leadership and psychologically turning them into men.While at the same time, turning the men psychologically into women.

We're all getting played like a fiddle.Ultimate divide & conquer tactics.That's my only beef.We don't have compassion for one another anymore.We point the finger at each other as if it's our fault we got put ino this position.This shyt was designed & engineered to be this way.They're trying to destroy us.

We're too busy arguing over who hurts the most & wanting to be right.That's why I can still love black women because I understand that they're just being used like pawns on a chess board.I know they're not in their right minds psychologically.But at the same time, they have to be able to give the black man that kind of understanding, also.

False :stopitslime:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If the conclusion is that black women are mostly responsible for the out of wedlock rate for black children then why do white mothers of mixed race children become single mothers at twice the rate of white mothers with white children? There's one commonality between those two scenarios, and it's not black women. As for that study that data was self-reported, so it can definitely be questioned.

Can't despute this logic:yeshrug:

Can I marry you?:mjcry:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

that's not my conclusion, anyone who says that is not thinking reasonably

both parties are EQUALLY at fault. anyone claiming that one side has a majority of the blame has a very clear bias imo

as to the unbolded, why do some black women question anything that shows black men in a favorable light :jrdnsas1:

especially compared to our white counterparts :jrdnsas2:

:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are we sure the study is just black men and white women and not all biracial kids period?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's good. I hope it works out for you.

Thanks! Living in Canada, you really don't see many black engineering students or engineers tbh.

A black engineer? Awesome.

Yeah! He's an environmental engineer. A lot has changed since we spoke last.
I even went on a few dates with a black nurse, he was cool as well.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
without money dude would be invisible
without a white woman on his arm they wouldn't eve look at him

its like a draft, black women always have the number 1 pick for the majority of black men, but they taking kwame brown, but they taking sam bowie over michael jordan and complaining after the fact when they had the opportunity

Black women stay selecting busts and get mad when some other team scoops up a star who slipped a few picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.