Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What solution have you proposed aside from telling bw what they need to do.
That in itself is a solution.

Show these men that to get a lady they gotta step up to the plate.

Whatever I do wont stop them from doing something that gets them what they want which is p*ssy.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Again it goes both ways. Look some of things whole "swirl" is saying about black men.
Find me post threads on the level of hate that ruin black girls monday/etc.. by black womeN. Please stop trying to create an equivalency where there isn't one.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That in itself is a solution.

Show these men that to get a lady they gotta step up to the plate.

Whatever I do wont stop them from doing something that gets them what they want which is p*ssy.
That's is not a solution. A solution would be to for blck men to fix thir part.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's is not a solution. A solution would be to for blck men to fix thir part.
That is a solution because it will force the men to act right or not get a lady.

How do you get those dead beat dads to change in your solution? I fixed myself but I cant change them as long as they get rewarded.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the one about 75% of black women being unattractive neccessary, or the ones about black women preferring thugs? I state FACTS, and now it's a problem?

My bad I haven't read the entire thread and didn't know stuff like that was posted. But the reason this thread won't die is because people keep going off-topic.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You made an interpretation that wasn't even close to my post. I am talking the level of negativity and mean spirited things said about black girl by fellow black boys. Things like ruin a black girls monday, etc...

Boys? I'm an adult, I dont about the kids stuff you're eluding to.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bad education, racism and black pathology take toll on black males early on.

It is going to be hard to make a relationship work if the male can't make ends meet. If you like black men realize his economic options are LESS everyone else's in most western societies.

Accept that reality and you should have a better understanding of how to approach a relationship with a black male.
In 2015 why do you think we should use the economic options are less? Everybody can't ball but that's life in general but with so many not aiming high its not as much as a challenge to get thins popping economically esp for most dudes that post online. Most of us aren't anywhere close to being done in this world mentally or physically so why can't we do more economically? I think we don't give ourselves enough credit and use too much people holding us back talk. With computers, books, other learning tools its too many ways to make things pop financially to use that reasoning. Its time we start to have tough love on dudes on cats talking this stuff while showing them ways to get it popping.

Here is an article to help http://www.blackenterprise.com/money/how-rich-people-think-the-rich-middle-class/

Also some other books I've used to make money, improve business skills/views, or at minimum delve into other potential money making avenues. App Empire, The Millionaire Fastlane, Stock Options work 1/2 hour a day, bluecloud solutions.com (for app making/reskinning), 48 laws of power. Them are just a few but I also have other personal resources too like family and friends that are doing good to great on top of just reading up on other successful cats to see what their mentality is. Point is I think in 2015 the days of most talking we don't have economic options is bullshyt and way to not do much. Its too many resources out here to not be good IMO and possibly get whatever you want if a person works hard since so many don't go for their goals anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish bm saw how bw are affected too. They seem to think that only they are important, some bm are not far from the princess behaviour of white women.

What privileges do black men enjoy that causes them to parallel the princess behavior of white women?

White women come from a community(white patriarchy) where they're cared for/provided for.Daddy's buying her cars, makeup, etc etc.Not saying it's every white woman, but because they're community is more intact, they don't have to deal with the stressses of the environment that many black men grow up in.

There's nobody there for young black boys.Over the last 30-35 years, even in the mainstream, "the strong independent black woman" has been promoted.During that same period, single parent households headed by women shot through the roof.In that scenario, the women relate more to their daughters than they do their sons.They push their daughters harder because "I don't want what happened to me to happen to you".

Now black women are filling up universities while black men are falling by the wayside.Black women are getting hired more.Thanks to the jobs they get from the white power structure, BW have the ability to control the black community.The gender roles are reversing.And now, a lot of black men have become accustomed to the matriarchal social structure of the black community.They grew up watching a single mother run shyt, so they're ok with lettting the women lead.

So if some black men do paralell the princess behavior of white women, it's the social engineering that got them there.On top of that, it proves that black men are more fukked up than black women are(which makes both genders fukked because we are collectively one).They're putting black women in the position of leadership and psychologically turning them into men.While at the same time, turning the men psychologically into women.

We're all getting played like a fiddle.Ultimate divide & conquer tactics.That's my only beef.We don't have compassion for one another anymore.We point the finger at each other as if it's our fault we got put ino this position.This shyt was designed & engineered to be this way.They're trying to destroy us.

We're too busy arguing over who hurts the most & wanting to be right.That's why I can still love black women because I understand that they're just being used like pawns on a chess board.I know they're not in their right minds psychologically.But at the same time, they have to be able to give the black man that kind of understanding, also.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
In 2015 why do you think we should use the economic options are less? Everybody can't ball but that's life in general but with so many not aiming high its not as much as a challenge to get thins popping economically esp for most dudes that post online. Most of us aren't anywhere close to being done in this world mentally or physically so why can't we do more economically? I think we don't give ourselves enough credit and use too much people holding us back talk. With computers, books, other learning tools its too many ways to make things pop financially to use that reasoning. Its time we start to have tough love on dudes on cats talking this stuff while showing them ways to get it popping.

Here is an article to help http://www.blackenterprise.com/money/how-rich-people-think-the-rich-middle-class/

Also some other books I've used to make money, improve business skills/views, or at minimum delve into other potential money making avenues. App Empire, The Millionaire Fastlane, Stock Options work 1/2 hour a day, bluecloud solutions.com (for app making/reskinning), 48 laws of power. Them are just a few but I also have other personal resources too like family and friends that are doing good to great on top of just reading up on other successful cats to see what their mentality is. Point is I think in 2015 the days of most talking we don't have economic options is bullshyt and way to not do much. Its too many resources out here to not be good IMO and possibly get whatever you want if a person works hard since so many don't go for their goals anyway.

See the part about education. When I say education I don't just mean academics. I'm also talking about how the world works. By the time you're 18 already set in your ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.