• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes black womens issues do not get the equal attention that they deserve compared to black mens issues but promoting a gender war by ignoring the good black men and not building with them wont help.

We are here. Now include the disparage comments that bw receive by some black men and being told that they are unsupportive/gold diggers/demanding/etc...when we both know that black male issues are at the forefront of black community issues often with bw running it. Then it is a huge slap on the face to many black women.
Cause at the end of the day, it is black womem who bear the brunt of what black men go through not asian women/white women/mid east women/etc...

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
We are here. Now include the disparage comments that bw receive by some black men and being told that they are unsupportive/gold diggers/demanding/etc...when we both know that black amle issues are at the forefront of black community issues often with bw running it. Then it is a huge slap on the face to many black women.
Cause at the end of the day, it is black womem who bear the brunt of what black men go through not asian women/white women/mid east women/etc...
Ive been supporting the good black women. Ive told you this many times. :comeon:

Either you want to build with black men or war with us. Make that decision before doing anything.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ive been supporting the good black women. Ive told you this many times. :comeon:

Either you want to build with black men or war with us. Make that decision before doing anything.
We can.both agree that doing and saying is very different.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I didn't mention invisibility or being touted as most attractive on Instagram. if you knew me you'd know I don't like much attention. What I said in the previous post is something else...which you acknowledge exist.

Then be more specific.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I don't war with my people, i criticize when they deserve the criticism and it is better coming from us than non-blacks.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Then be more specific.
You made an interpretation that wasn't even close to my post. I am talking the level of negativity and mean spirited things said about black girl by fellow black boys. Things like ruin a black girls monday, etc...

Blackout

Daps
I don't war with my people, i criticize when they deserve the criticism and it is better coming from us than non-blacks.
Making broad statements isnt criticizing.

Not to mention criticizing in itself is only good if your interested in a solution not just criticizing.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Making broad statements isnt criticizing.

Criticizing is only good if your interested in a solution not just criticizing.
I am very interested in a solution but many of us don't want yo acknowledge there is a problem or try to downlnplay it

Blackout

Daps
I am very interested in a solution but many of us don't want yo acknowledge there is a problem or try to downlnplay it
Oh I and many others know there is a problem but we are now at the solution.

Problem comes first and then the solution. You guys dwell on the problem for so long that the solution never comes to be.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Problem comes first and then the solution. You guys dwell on the problem for so long that the solution never comes to be.
What solution have you proposed aside from telling bw what they need to do.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You made an interpretation that wasn't even close to my post. I am talking the level of negativity and mean spirited things said about black girl by fellow black boys. Things like ruin a black girls monday, etc...

Again it goes both ways. Look some of things whole "swirl" is saying about black men.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I don't dwell in the problem. you and others like to deflect into either its bw's fault or its white man's fault...that's nit a solution.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Again it goes both ways. Look some of things whole "swirl" is saying about black men.

Reactionary. But some of it is not even bashing bm many of these women are trying ro break down the stereotype of bw only being interested in bm.

Status
Not open for further replies.