Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The same attributes that black women, in large, find corny....are the same attributes non-black find intriguing. This doesn't include African women straight from the continent. This is strictly a problem with our culture in the states. When a black women sees a clean cut, well spoken, nerdy guy, she sees weakness. When a non-black woman sees that, she sees somebody that breaks every stereotype against BM, that the doomsday scenarios her father told her about what would have happen dating BM is bullshyt and she's interested. Now nikka's on here gonna read that and call you c00n, Uncle Tom, sellout, you think you one of the good ones. Just saying you being non-stereotypical (sorry to generalize) is seen as deviance to blacks but as normal to everyone else. Don't pay em no mind. Then nikkas was gonna clown you anyway. They clowning you now :lolbron: They know you ain't getting bytches like that, they know you don't got no game or swag like that, they know you seen as herb, and they've got off on that....watching you get played while they blowing the back out of the chick you wanted :lolbron: Do you really wanna listen to them? :mjpls: They in here telling you to take the ugliest and fattest black chicks because that's what they feel you deserve as a so called lame black man :lolbron: I'm sure most yall aren't hideous. I know I'm not. You just maybe lack the confidence, aggressive or coolness that our women want. Well guess what bruh, other chicks don't care. Listen to me. As someone who made the decision years ago, do it. :sas2:

but but you should settle for 5'4 215lb laquisha with 2 kids :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only reason these chicks are probably throwing shade because they think dude will make lots of money. If he was broke with no prospects black women still wouldn't want him. All women will make exceptions for a dude being corny if he's a good provider. Usually the ones protesting the loudest are gold diggers in most cases and just mad they missed out on a meal ticket.

without money dude would be invisible
without a white woman on his arm they wouldn't eve look at him

its like a draft, black women always have the number 1 pick for the majority of black men, but they taking kwame brown, but they taking sam bowie over michael jordan and complaining after the fact when they had the opportunity

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Engineering brehs are the most likely to be on some :camby: when it comes to these phony Black women who try to come crawling.

Most of those nikkas have been surrounded by japanese, chinese, indian, persian, euro and other types of women all throughout college and in the workplace.

Unless he's just some super pro-Black breh, that nikka is going to measure the average Black woman against the other women he's been surrounded by.

And most of these "good" Black women do not stack up--other than the physical.

I'm actually seeing an engineer :ehh:
I didn't know that till we went out on our first date.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Keep using that as an argument.
Argument? I'm about solutions.

If the deadbeat wants p*ssy and the girl wants a relationship and the current setup has the guy getting what he wants and the girl not getting what she wants then there is a problem.

Therefore as a solution she needs to stop giving these guys access since it comes down to her whether or not the act of sex will happen or not.

But hey keep on being counterproductive if you want to.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dating out is not even the crux of the issue. Black men have to work on eradicating pervasyesive absenteeism and learn how to build stable families. The behaviour that some exhibit does not limit itself to black women but extends to non-black women too. I studied in a northern city in canada, black population very low. Still a sizeable population of biracial kids composed of half NA or white who grew up fatherless. This is simply a problem...black men have this reputation wherever they concentrate. Some of it may come from racism but a lot of it comes from truth. The bw choosing only thugs and deadbeats argument is not a sound sole argument to justify the stats across the board.

@Tommy Knocks please tell us do chinese complain about african men having mixed kids in guangzhou abandoning their children?
yes

Blackout

Daps
You're just wasting your time lol.
Hopefully all these lovely good black men won't be scumbags as well. Let's hope for the best.
Save some hope for those who let the deadbeats and hood nikkas date and impregnate them.

Thankfully my sisters know better thanks to listening to me so they are doing fine with their husbands that they chose thanks to ignoring hood nikkas and dead beats.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Dating out is not even the crux of the issue. Black men have to work on eradicating pervasive absenteeism and learn how to build stable families. The behaviour that some exhibit does not limit itself to black women but extends to non-black women too. I studied in a northern city in canada, black population very low. Still a sizeable population of biracial kids composed of half NA or white who grew up fatherless. This is simply a problem...black men have this reputation wherever they concentrate. Some of it may come from racism but a lot of it comes from truth. The bw choosing only thugs and deadbeats argument is not a sound sole argument to justify the stats across the board.

@Tommy Knocks please tell us do chinese complain about african men having mixed kids in guangzhou abandoning their children?

Bad education, racism and black pathology take toll on black males early on.

It is going to be hard to make a relationship work if the male can't make ends meet. If you like black men realize his economic options are LESS everyone else's in most western societies.

Accept that reality and you should have a better understanding of how to approach a relationship with a black male.

Blackout

Daps

It is going to be hard to make a relationship work if the male can't make ends meet. If you like black men realize his economic options are LESS everyone else's in most western societies.

Accept that reality and you should have a better understanding of how to approach a relationship with a black male.
A girl talking like that? I doubt it:mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I love my people and I would stand for them. That being said, black men have to show black women the same fortitude/respect/love/support that they demand from their female counterparts. I will never demonize a man that will do anything to feed his family. I don't support lazy men and women within our community for which-racism or not-there are too many.

Blackout

Daps
Black women like black men far more than black men like black women.
Yes they do but we are talking about you.

You dont even know about the complexities of black men yet say you love black men.

Since when?

You talk like a racist white chick when it comes to talking about black men aka the black community. :russ:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes they do but we are talking about you.

You dont even know about the complexities of black men yet say you love black men.

Since when?

You talk like a racist white chick when it comes to talking about black men aka the black community. :russ:
I am not going to cover crap with perfume. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck. yall are so quick to want to give bw that tough love but want bw to walk on eggshells on their reality when it comes to how bw get treated by the average black man. If you want the black community to move forward we need to have honest conversation. When it comes to the topic of blacks I will never sugarcoat what I see to please a few. Our situation as a collective is dire and in 2015 it's sink or swim.

Fact is: Regardless of racism we have to fix our communities because there is too much dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.