• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are already expending way too much energy to a stranger on the internet...

That should be reserved for people you know IRL

Its literally just the internet. You are spending a lot of time trying to tell me what to do even though I am telling you its not that serious and its just words. Let it go.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Its literally just the internet. You are spending a lot of time trying to tell me what to do even though I am telling you its not that serious and its just words. Let it go.
whoa, I was just offering words of advice.

and you're right, have fun

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I know a lot of black women who like nerds. I also went to an Ivy League school so they were nerdy themselves.

When I was a teenager I did have that experience with girls, Girls who simply wanted thugs and drug dealers.......They were girls who weren't going anywhere anyways, weren't from good neighborhoods. Philly has some downright mean, ignorant chicks, so I could see a guy who wasn't hood struggling trying to get some of the chicks I've met in this city.

I can't lie I do find white women a lot easier but I think for the most part if you speak to most girls they'll give you a shot. White women tend to approach me a lot.....I have dreads and freckles, that intrigues most women but white women for the most part tend to holla at me a lot.

I'm an introvert myself......but I'm also a DJ so I've seen both sides.

As far as sticking to levels....I don't believe in levels, you never know what a woman thinks about you.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Out of wedlock births at 70%
nikkaz in jail b*stards all across the country
fatherlessness and promuscuity
lowest marriage rate

what black women want for the most part is drama and discord shall we ignore the stats :ehh:

choose stability respect and love brehettes

They're ignoring statistics like this because it kills their whole argument :heh:

How can someone in their right mind honestly believe that black women are choosing the right kinds of men when you look at those statistics?:dead:

Now we know black men play a role in those statistics but we know it ain't these lame, square, black nerds doing most of this, they're all with white women remember? :leon:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
NOW CHECK THIS OUT.. I WAS READING TODAY:mjlol::mjlol::pachaha::pachaha:

Why Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men

It still amazes us to hear black women say that they can't find good, quality black men for companionship. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the ratio of women to men in the U.S. is about 145 million women to roughly 139 million men. In more manageable terms, for every 100 sistas, there are about 87 brothas.

Not too bad.

But if we ask those same sistas where to find good black men, there is a collective agreement that the best brothas are either hidden deep within those 87, or have somehow disappeared within the missing 13. If these men are not physically hidden or totally out of the relationship picture, where are they?

The answer is: they're right here. They're over there. They're everywhere.

These sentiments are spoken loudly by thousands of available black men who find it illogical to simply claim that "no good men exist." Black men in America don't understand the social reasoning behind this belief and to many of us, it's a fallacy. It almost seems as if black women have become so enthralled with the notion of a lack of quality men, that they fail to notice the black men who are available.

With so many women believing that there is an availability issue, and so many men experiencing total confusion, we have reached a point where we should attempt to explore the depths of the problem.

Women aren't looking for just any man and all women aren't looking for the same type of man. Most black women favor men who possess quality standards, good character, and personal responsibility.

It is believed that men are more logical creatures, and as such, we tend to take a more tangible position in this argument. We often believe that if they can hear us, touch us, and see us, how can they say there aren't enough of us?

If you ask a black woman about the numbers, she will concede that there are plenty of black men around, but not many with whom she would want to spend the rest of her life. And many women believe the shortage is due to specific reasons like the high number of black men in prison, and those who choose to date women of other races.

Going back to our 100-Women to 87-Men ratio, the following stats my shed some light on where black women believe the available black men are hiding:

White Women
Chances are, black men who desire white women today, desired them yesterday and will probably desire them for the foreseeable future. We cannot assume that a black man dates black women throughout his life, had a bad experience, and as a result, decided to explore life with a white female. If we make this assumption, black women have a verifiable argument against the theft of black men. But without making assumptions, black men who prefer other races were never available to black women anyway.

We're not hating on white women, but how much of the 87 should we subtract? Let's choose a medium-sized number like 20 to denote the total unavailable to black women.

Prison
Unfortunately, there are a lot of black men serving time in local, state and federal prisons. But women must ask themselves, "Why would I want a man who commits crimes serious enough to land him behind bars?"

Don't get me wrong; we still love our imprisoned brothas, and some of them have been incarcerated unjustly.

But this issue is relative and depends on each woman's definition of, "good brotha". If women desire men of integrity and great moral stability, then we should subtract another medium-sized number (20) from the group of 87. This accounts for the sad numbers of brothas who just aren't living right and don't deserve a spot in society.

Homosexuality
Men who are homosexual, bisexual, or live outside of what society calls, "heterosexual," make up another medium-sized number since they don't typically seek relationships with straight women. Strangely enough, there are some bisexual men who desire to be with heterosexual women. However, most heterosexual women don't knowingly choose to date a bisexual man.

So again, we subtract (20) from the group of 87 to account for gay men, and other men who aren't considered "straight".

Now we have the Big Three. According to black women in America, these three situations create a wedge that has been driven between black women and the number of available "good" black men.

What does it mean?

It means that in reality, only 87 - 60 = 27 black men are actually "available" for the 100 black women we got from our Census statistics. (This, of course, is assuming that there are 100 available, good black women out there.)

If we assume there are, then the ratio reveals some pretty low numbers.

Now, the task for our sistas is to locate one of the 27 men who is considered, "good".

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps

Going back to our 100-Women to 87-Men ratio, the following stats my shed some light on where black women believe the available black men are hiding:

According to black women in America, these three situations create a wedge that has been driven between black women and the number of available "good" black men.

What does it mean?

It means that in reality, only 87 - 60 = 27 black men are actually "available" for the 100 black women we got from our Census statistics. (This, of course, is assuming that there are 100 available, good black women out there.)

Now, the task for our sistas is to locate one of the 27 men who is considered, "good".

This is one of the dumbest reads ever. Someone has an agenda and an interest in promoting the idea that black men are lacking or deficient. This is lazy and irresponsible.

Somehow 70+% of black men are unavailable or undateable but all black women are a price?

20% black men arent dating white women or nonblack women. The number is much smaller and an equal number of black women are dating or open to dating nonblack men.

20% of black men arent felons, the justice system screw black men and women over compared to other races. The percentage of black men that are or have ever being in prison is 5+% using a generous estimate.

The homosexuality myth needs to die. For one thing there are equal amount of male and female homosexuals. 1-2% is about the frequency of homosexuality in humans. Somehow that number gets balooned to 20%?

Someone is getting a kick out of black men and women constantly fretting over their relationship prospects

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They're ignoring statistics like this because it kills their whole argument :heh:

How can someone in their right mind honestly believe that black women are choosing the right kinds of men when you look at those statistics?:dead:

Now we know black men play a role in those statistics but we know it ain't these lame, square, black nerds doing most of this, they're all with white women remember? :leon:

lol they know its the truth, I guarantee every day in america tons of bum ass nikkas are coming home from jail to some black puzzy, with another woman waiting for him as well..

I've seen that ish with my own GAWT DAMN EYES

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

It still amazes us to hear black women say that they can't find good, quality black men for companionship. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the ratio of women to men in the U.S. is about 145 million women to roughly 139 million men. In more manageable terms, for every 100 sistas, there are about 87 brothas.

Not too bad.

But if we ask those same sistas where to find good black men, there is a collective agreement that the best brothas are either hidden deep within those 87, or have somehow disappeared within the missing 13. If these men are not physically hidden or totally out of the relationship picture, where are they?

These sentiments are spoken loudly by thousands of available black men who find it illogical to simply claim that "no good men exist." Black men in America don't understand the social reasoning behind this belief and to many of us, it's a fallacy. It almost seems as if black women have become so enthralled with the notion of a lack of quality men, that they fail to notice the black men who are available.

With so many women believing that there is an availability issue, and so many men experiencing total confusion, we have reached a point where we should attempt to explore the depths of the problem.

Women aren't looking for just any man and all women aren't looking for the same type of man. Most black women favor men who possess quality standards, good character, and personal responsibility.

It is believed that men are more logical creatures, and as such, we tend to take a more tangible position in this argument. We often believe that if they can hear us, touch us, and see us, how can they say there aren't enough of us?

If you ask a black woman about the numbers, she will concede that there are plenty of black men around, but not many with whom she would want to spend the rest of her life. And many women believe the shortage is due to specific reasons like the high number of black men in prison, and those who choose to date women of other races.

White Women
Chances are, black men who desire white women today, desired them yesterday and will probably desire them for the foreseeable future. We cannot assume that a black man dates black women throughout his life, had a bad experience, and as a result, decided to explore life with a white female. If we make this assumption, black women have a verifiable argument against the theft of black men. But without making assumptions, black men who prefer other races were never available to black women anyway.

We're not hating on white women, but how much of the 87 should we subtract? Let's choose a medium-sized number like 20 to denote the total unavailable to black women.

Prison
Unfortunately, there are a lot of black men serving time in local, state and federal prisons. But women must ask themselves, "Why would I want a man who commits crimes serious enough to land him behind bars?"

Don't get me wrong; we still love our imprisoned brothas, and some of them have been incarcerated unjustly.

But this issue is relative and depends on each woman's definition of, "good brotha". If women desire men of integrity and great moral stability, then we should subtract another medium-sized number (20) from the group of 87. This accounts for the sad numbers of brothas who just aren't living right and don't deserve a spot in society.

Homosexuality
Men who are homosexual, bisexual, or live outside of what society calls, "heterosexual," make up another medium-sized number since they don't typically seek relationships with straight women. Strangely enough, there are some bisexual men who desire to be with heterosexual women. However, most heterosexual women don't knowingly choose to date a bisexual man.

So again, we subtract (20) from the group of 87 to account for gay men, and other men who aren't considered "straight".

Now we have the Big Three. According to black women in America, these three situations create a wedge that has been driven between black women and the number of available "good" black men.

What does it mean?

black women don't seem to have a problem finding nikkaz to bust a nut in them, finding a good man isn't that hard

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Not too bad.

White Women

Prison

Homosexuality

What does it mean?

Gotta love how all these black women are considered to be a catch :mjlol:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Hair hats also aren't created by Black women, yet there's a market for hair hats because Black women purchase a large number of hair hats. :manny:

The Black man as "thug" image is primarily supported by non-Blacks and Black women. Most Black men feel trapped by it.

nikkas don't want to be thugs. If most Black men could be themselves and still be accepted, you'd see fewer "thugs" in the community.

It's because nikkas see the "thug" and "swag" image bringing material success that they mimic it. It's pretty simple.
:banderas:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lack of confidence and other things like that comes naturally when one is friendzoned or rejected a lot.
What? Smfh now dudes don't control their own confidence and other things like happiness now? I done saw it all now. If you think like this its going to be hard to find a chick my man. If your own self confidence in the shytter why should somebody else think you that good if you don't believe and act like it yourself? That's not just for you but anybody male/female.

Status
Not open for further replies.