• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
See this is where you should take the argument, because with black female obesity rates out pacing black males by 20% and the number of single black mothers being twice the number of single black fathers,maybe it all evens out in terms of actual eligible marriage prospects on both sides.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/chapter-1-overview/
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/01/b...ut-criminal-records-keep-men-out-of-work.html
https://www.libertariannews.org/201...dult-population-that-has-a-felony-conviction/
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

Exactly. The number of "good" men is basically equal to the number of "good" women. Problem is those "good" women still think they need the "great" man instead of just building with a good man.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I don't get.
Most young black women in the 16 - 25 bracket aren't checking for the "corny" guys who end up with your average Becky.
I have an associate that goes to Auburn that never got a second look from black women but now that's he's about graduate in Engineering and is with a brunette white woman, chicks we grew up with are on his FB page throwing salt.
Y'all never wanted buddy and he got in where he fit.
Dude never has a bad thing to say about black women either and has two sisters, so the old, "Just don't badmouth us," thing isn't holding up.
These women chests' will get tight as hell seeing a cornball brother with a white woman but they didn't want to date him.
It's some ol' "If I can't have you, no one can," possessive shyt.
The kicker is that you don't want son, though.
:why:

The only reason these chicks are probably throwing shade because they think dude will make lots of money. If he was broke with no prospects black women still wouldn't want him. All women will make exceptions for a dude being corny if he's a good provider. Usually the ones protesting the loudest are gold diggers in most cases and just mad they missed out on a meal ticket.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The only reason these chicks are probably throwing shade because they think dude will make lots of money. If he was broke with no prospects black women still wouldn't want him. All women will make exceptions for a dude being corny if he's a good provider. Usually the ones protesting the loudest are gold diggers in most cases and just mad they missed out on a meal ticket.

Engineering brehs are the most likely to be on some :camby: when it comes to these phony Black women who try to come crawling.

Most of those nikkas have been surrounded by japanese, chinese, indian, persian, euro and other types of women all throughout college and in the workplace.

Unless he's just some super pro-Black breh, that nikka is going to measure the average Black woman against the other women he's been surrounded by.

And most of these "good" Black women do not stack up--other than the physical.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
The same attributes that black women, in large, find corny....are the same attributes non-black find intriguing. This doesn't include African women straight from the continent. This is strictly a problem with our culture in the states. When a black women sees a clean cut, well spoken, nerdy guy, she sees weakness. When a non-black woman sees that, she sees somebody that breaks every stereotype against BM, that the doomsday scenarios her father told her about what would have happen dating BM is bullshyt and she's interested. Now nikka's on here gonna read that and call you c00n, Uncle Tom, sellout, you think you one of the good ones. Just saying you being non-stereotypical (sorry to generalize) is seen as deviance to blacks but as normal to everyone else. Don't pay em no mind. Then nikkas was gonna clown you anyway. They clowning you now :lolbron: They know you ain't getting bytches like that, they know you don't got no game or swag like that, they know you seen as herb, and they've got off on that....watching you get played while they blowing the back out of the chick you wanted :lolbron: Do you really wanna listen to them? :mjpls: They in here telling you to take the ugliest and fattest black chicks because that's what they feel you deserve as a so called lame black man :lolbron: I'm sure most yall aren't hideous. I know I'm not. You just maybe lack the confidence, aggressive or coolness that our women want. Well guess what bruh, other chicks don't care. Listen to me. As someone who made the decision years ago, do it. :sas2:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's common sense that it makes it hard to find a chick thinking like that but it is what it is for those who go through that.
What it is is them dudes deserve to starve then. If they can't see how good they are or work towards actually being that they deserve what they getting. Stop coddling losers who ain't doing shyt to improve themselves to fell better. If they not trying to improve why should anybody else help esp if they ain't family or friend?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Engineering brehs are the most likely to be on some :camby: when it comes to these phony Black women who try to come crawling.

Most of those nikkas have been surrounded by japanese, chinese, indian, persian, euro and other types of women all throughout college and in the workplace.

Unless he's just some super pro-Black breh, that nikka is going to measure the average Black woman against the other women he's been surrounded by.

And most of these "good" Black women do not stack up--other than the physical.
In which areas don't black women stack up. Please be specific

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, what is with this corny meme?

The hell does that mean?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukking c00ns and fukk boys no way this should be 113 pages

That username though.
DBXFH2H.png

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same attributes that black women, in large, find corny....are the same attributes non-black find intriguing. This doesn't include African women straight from the continent. This is strictly a problem with our culture in the states. When a black women sees a clean cut, well spoken, nerdy guy, she sees weakness. When a non-black woman sees that, she sees somebody that breaks every stereotype against BM, that the doomsday scenarios her father told her about what would have happen dating BM is bullshyt and she's interested. Now nikka's on here gonna read that and call you c00n, Uncle Tom, sellout, you think you one of the good ones. Just saying you being non-stereotypical (sorry to generalize) is seen as deviance to blacks but as normal to everyone else. Don't pay em no mind. Then nikkas was gonna clown you anyway. They clowning you now :lolbron: They know you ain't getting bytches like that, they know you don't got no game or swag like that, they know you seen as herb, and they've got off on that....watching you get played while they blowing the back out of the chick you wanted :lolbron: Do you really wanna listen to them? :mjpls: They in here telling you to take the ugliest and fattest black chicks because that's what they feel you deserve as a so called lame black man :lolbron: I'm sure most yall aren't hideous. I know I'm not. You just maybe lack the confidence, aggressive or coolness that our women want. Well guess what bruh, other chicks don't care. Listen to me. As someone who made the decision years ago, do it. :sas2:

Im clean cut nikka i deal with some fukkry here and there but for the most part clean cut.

I have no problem bagging black women. Matter fact that all i bag. White and spics don't do much for me.

I just think some cats are born without swag or whatever you want to call it.

I know nerds who bag hood rats to middle class black girls.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Im clean cut nikka i deal with some fukkry here and there but for the most part clean cut.

I have no problem bagging black women. Matter fact that all i bag. White and spics don't do much for me.

I just think some cats are born without swag or whatever you want to call it.

I know nerds who bag hood rats to middle class black girls.

And I know nerds who didn't...I never said I didnt bag black women. I did. I got a couple wins. Met and dated a couple good chicks. But those relationships came few and far between. I was shooting 24% out there. Out of my crew I was always the background nikka. They were funnier, more aggressive, more handsome, more charismatic. In my more wilder days, I'd try to run with the wolves to fit in, and even the wolves would look at me sometime and know I wasn't a wolf like them :francis: I couldn't bag like them. I couldn't be that nikka like them :francis: So I stopped trying, found my lane and life's been easier ever since. What I will say is chicks became much more accommodating when I graduated and started making money :francis: Chicks that used to hardly speak too
francis.png

Status
Not open for further replies.