Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Black women don't want you, yet expect you to rot away.

Most nikkaz in jail got a seed or a couple women he can beat on his first day off from release

That's what I don't get.
Most young black women in the 16 - 25 bracket aren't checking for the "corny" guys who end up with your average Becky.
I have an associate that goes to Auburn that never got a second look from black women but now that's he's about graduate in Engineering and is with a brunette white woman, chicks we grew up with are on his FB page throwing salt.
Y'all never wanted buddy and he got in where he fit.
Dude never has a bad thing to say about black women either and has two sisters, so the old, "Just don't badmouth us," thing isn't holding up.
These women chests' will get tight as hell seeing a cornball brother with a white woman but they didn't want to date him.
It's some ol' "If I can't have you, no one can," possessive shyt.
The kicker is that you don't want son, though.
:why:

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are full of shyt. :mjlol:
There are tons of black women that want a good black man. Stop being a victim and generalizing a whole race of women because you don't approach the right ones.

We can't entirely invalidate the experiences of the OP's cousin. We has seen what he's seen. It reminds me of this madbusdriverx dude on yt. A Tommy Sotomayor type who pleads with BAs to marry IR or African. On one level you almost wish he was a c00n but then you remember his behaviour comes from VERY REAL EXPERIENCES.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of black women who like nerds. I also went to an Ivy League school so they were nerdy themselves.

When I was a teenager I did have that experience with girls, Girls who simply wanted thugs and drug dealers.......They were girls who weren't going anywhere anyways, weren't from good neighborhoods. Philly has some downright mean, ignorant chicks, so I could see a guy who wasn't hood struggling trying to get some of the chicks I've met in this city.

I can't lie I do find white women a lot easier but I think for the most part if you speak to most girls they'll give you a shot. White women tend to approach me a lot.....I have dreads and freckles, that intrigues most women but white women for the most part tend to holla at me a lot.

I'm an introvert myself......but I'm also a DJ so I've seen both sides.

As far as sticking to levels....I don't believe in levels, you never know what a woman thinks about you.

Oh lawd not you too

First I see @blades25 giving some subtle daps to pro swirling posts, then I stumble upon @Warren staning for croatian chicks, and now you're down with the cave whores too??!!??
funny-gif-tracy-morgan-shaking-head.gif

FG39BTa.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I'm not even bothering to read this thread...lol.

How did this go to 111 pages? Oh I know why.

Cause this is thecoli.com

It's sickening. And in the end, what has been accomplished? Absolutely postively NOTHING. :dead:
Not one meeting of minds, not one agreeable reasoning, not one opinion changed or swayed to the other opinion. Just a bunch of pages of wasted exasperation.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
for every 100 sistas, there are about 87 brothas.

20% black men arent dating white women or nonblack women. The number is much smaller and an equal number of black women are dating or open to dating nonblack men.
25% of black men who currently get married, marry nonblack women, but i think only 50% of black men marry, so let's say 12%

20% of black men arent felons, the justice system screw black men and women over compared to other races. The percentage of black men that are or have ever being in prison is 5+% using a generous estimate.
umm actually sadly it's 25%

Somehow 70+% of black men are unavailable or undateable but all black women are a prize?

Gotta love how all these black women are considered to be a catch :mjlol:

See this is where you should take the argument, because with black female obesity rates out pacing black males by 20% and the number of single black mothers being twice the number of single black fathers,maybe it all evens out in terms of actual eligible marriage prospects on both sides.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/chapter-1-overview/
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/01/b...ut-criminal-records-keep-men-out-of-work.html
https://www.libertariannews.org/201...dult-population-that-has-a-felony-conviction/
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

It's sickening. And in the end, what has been accomplished? Absolutely postively NOTHING. :dead:
Not one meeting of minds, not one agreeable reasoning, not one opinion changed or swayed to the other opinion. Just a bunch of pages of wasted exasperation.
some of us are bored at work, let us cook

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What? Smfh now dudes don't control their own confidence and other things like happiness now? I done saw it all now. If you think like this its going to be hard to find a chick my man. If your own self confidence in the shytter why should somebody else think you that good if you don't believe and act like it yourself? That's not just for you but anybody male/female.
That's common sense that it makes it hard to find a chick thinking like that but it is what it is for those who go through that.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Oh lawd not you too

First I see @blades25 giving some subtle daps to pro swirling posts, then I stumble upon @Warren staning for croatian chicks, and now you're down with the cave whores too??!!??

FG39BTa.gif

To be honest I'm against swirling but what can I do about it? You think I like seeing a beautiful black queen with a white dude?:scust:

White women do nothing for me and i dont agree with the male c00ns at all. If you see my dap something its because theres atleast something i agree with. not always the whole post.

Don't do this girl:mjcry::noah::cape:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
At the end of the day to attract black you just have to be better and work harder. That's just real talk.

:francis::smugbiden:

Yall can come in till God come, ain't gonna change get facts. Them dusty nikkas ain't getting shyt no time soon. Them border hopper who wash dish come home to their wife.

:smugbiden:

Reality hurts :steviej:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:kony:

Black women don't want a certain segment of black men, but they'd rather that black man remain single and rot, or welcome them back on some prodigal son tip after they had their fun instead of being accepted by becky. Only time black women look at those men is Whelen have little options. /QUOTE]

He's right you know.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Oh lawd not you too

FG39BTa.gif

I've never had a white girlfriend...

I'm just saying that white women tend to approach me more.

I have no problem getting black women.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
That's what I don't get.
Most young black women in the 16 - 25 bracket aren't checking for the "corny" guys who end up with your average Becky.
I have an associate that goes to Auburn that never got a second look from black women but now that's he's about graduate in Engineering and is with a brunette white woman, chicks we grew up with are on his FB page throwing salt.
Y'all never wanted buddy and he got in where he fit.
Dude never has a bad thing to say about black women either and has two sisters, so the old, "Just don't badmouth us," thing isn't holding up.
These women chests' will get tight as hell seeing a cornball brother with a white woman but they didn't want to date him.
It's some ol' "If I can't have you, no one can," possessive shyt.
The kicker is that you don't want son, though.
:why:

Those Black chicks only want him after he starts getting those engineering checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.