Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You didn't answer my question, would you give a black woman the same pass to marry a white man?

If I, for example, (God forbid...*knock on wood*) was not getting it in anywhere, did not live around black folk, and my only "resort" was white man, would you give me the benefit of the doubt? :mjpls:

And before the coli militants jump on me, I'm happily committed to a black man. :whoa:

Nope
i don't care if i'm a hypocrite

women always have choices

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
shyt is settling. Nikkas gotta get they but off, they'll do what they have to do

That's they fault then. Too bad. Don't blame black women cause you forced yourself to settle for a subhuman cave dwelling cac that looked like she hasn't evolved since the Middle Ages.

Are you really trying to rationalize with a male bedwench who has never dated a black woman ? :wtf:

Nah, I'm trying to see if he'd give a black woman the same pass.
Nope
i don't care if i'm a hypocrite

women always have choices

@havoc mission accomplished. :sas1:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hair hats also aren't created by Black women, yet there's a market for hair hats because Black women purchase a large number of hair hats. :manny:

The Black man as "thug" image is primarily supported by non-Blacks and Black women. Most Black men feel trapped by it.

nikkas don't want to be thugs. If most Black men could be themselves and still be accepted, you'd see fewer "thugs" in the community.

It's because nikkas see the "thug" and "swag" image bringing material success that they mimic it. It's pretty simple.

Of course this is your response :mjlol:

As usual, Black men never play a part in anything that they do. They never actually choose to do anything on their own, its just a bunch of non-Blacks and Black women forcing every bad thing onto them.

Meanwhile, Black women choose to raise children alone and should be held 100% responsible.
Black women choose to wear "hair hats" and no other factors should ever be considered as to why that happens.
Black women even choose to make Black men marry non-Black women.

Its so interesting how the group with the least wealth, least political positions, and according to coli militants in every other thread, least social desirability, can somehow have all this power and thus have to shoulder all this responsibility.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's they fault then. Too bad. Don't blame black women cause you forced yourself to settle for a subhuman cave dwelling cac that looked like she hasn't evolved since the Middle Ages.

Nah, I'm trying to see if he'd give a black woman the same pass.

@havoc mission accomplished. :sas1:

Never pulled an unattractive white woman or non successful, even when I was taking the bus and making 8.50 a hour in college. Thanks for beckies for seeing potential in this brother :sas2:

I've never chased women or ran through hoops for one, yet I'm a kewn because I ate what was giving to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Of course this is your response :mjlol:

As usual, Black men never play a part in anything that they do. They never actually choose to do anything on their own, its just a bunch of non-Blacks and Black women forcing every bad thing onto them.

Meanwhile, Black women choose to raise children alone and should be held 100% responsible.
Black women choose to wear "hair hats" and no other factors should ever be considered as to why that happens.
Black women even choose to make Black men marry non-Black women.

Its so interesting how the group with the least wealth, least political positions, and according to coli militants in every other thread, least social desirability, can somehow have all this power and thus have to shoulder all this responsibility.

I blame black women for pushing me into the arms of white women :ehh:

give your men a shot brehettes or someone else will

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Never pulled an unattractive white woman or non successful, even when I was taking the bus and making 8.50 a hour in college. Thanks for beckies for seeing potential in this brother :sas2:

I've never chased women or ran through hoops for one, yet I'm a kewn because I ate what was giving to me.

I don't even think you believe in the shyt you say lol.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You didn't answer my question, would you give a black woman the same pass to marry a white man?

If I, for example, (God forbid...*knock on wood*) was not getting it in anywhere, did not live around black folk, and my only "resort" was white man, would you give me the benefit of the doubt? :mjpls:

And before the coli militants jump on me, I'm happily committed to a black man. :whoa:
You, as and adult woman, should be free to date whomever you please, without repercussions.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I was't out there swagged out in hs whatever wit the the latest fashion gear, like the nikkaz who are working at wendys and jiffy lube now.

Oh. I don't know anything about that.

I wasn't raised in the type of environment where baggy clothes, illegal drugs, and foul language were seen as acceptable. I am not a special snowflake in that regard, so that does indicate that these qualities you are trying to paint as default must not be inherent in black women.

Besides, many people had issues in high school. They usually get over it as they expand their horizons. Girls liked this and guys liked that. Quiet girls got ignored, popular ones didn't. That's life, but it is still not cause for a lifetime of bitterness towards your own people.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame black women for pushing me into the arms of white women :ehh:

give your men a shot brehettes or someone else will

I honestly think you should date and marry your white women. I don't think you're the catch that you claim and even if you were I wouldn't wish your crazy onto any Black woman at all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In this thread: "Women always have options"

In the next thread: "Women have no options and should be desperate by 30"

You think
6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

is going to turn down a black woman whose giving him a shot?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
In this thread: "Women always have options"

In the next thread: "Women have no options and should be desperate by 30"

I disagree with dudes who say thst, all women have options the options decrease with age or to be better put to keep on getting quality options she has to be quality herself.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I honestly think you should date and marry your white women. I don't think you're the catch that you claim and even if you were I wouldn't wish your crazy onto any Black woman at all.

to bad I'll be marrying a black woman if I ever get married
and nothing you can do about it :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh. I don't know anything about that.

I wasn't raised in the type of environment where baggy clothes, illegal drugs, and foul language were seen as acceptable. I am not a special snowflake in that regard, so that does indicate that these qualities you are trying to paint as default must not be inherent in black women.

Besides, many people had issues in high school. They usually get over it as they expand their horizons. Girls liked this and guys liked that. Quiet girls got ignored, popular ones didn't. That's life, but it is still not cause for a lifetime of bitterness towards your own people.

I have no bitterness to my people :dahell:

I'm just spitting the truth no sugarcoating.

Status
Not open for further replies.