Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I do
to bad I can't trust you because I'd show you photos, but I know you'd just plaster it to your fellow wolfpack

I'm not really interested in seeing them nor am I interested in your personal life. My point was that the shyt you say about c00ning and black women having options and your constant hypocrisy just shows me you don't even believe the shyt you say.

I'm also not a part of any "wolf pack", I have about three close friends off here. :ld:

You, as and adult woman, should be free to date whomever you please, without repercussions.

I know that. That wasn't my point. My intention was to display @Emperor_ReinScarf hypocrisy. :sas1:

I honestly think you should date and marry your white women. I don't think you're the catch that you claim and even if you were I wouldn't wish your crazy onto any Black woman at all.

:laff:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I honestly think you should date and marry your white women. I don't think you're the catch that you claim and even if you were I wouldn't wish your crazy onto any Black woman at all.
why do you always allow him to rile you up?

Why try to catch him in some hypocrisy? ignore him and his views, find solace in the fact that his views aren't representative any large group.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to bad I'll be marrying a black woman if I ever get married
and nothing you can do about it :ehh:

The same Black women who you've just spent a whole thread saying don't want you and pushed you into the arms of white women? :russ:

Let me guess, now that I've said that and its convenient for you to save your ego, they do?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he grew up in the burbs of course he didn't dress like the way he's describing sigh
i went to school with guys like him, the "im not like THOSE black people" guys

shyt i grew up in the burbs near him

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you always allow him to rile you up?

Why try to catch him in some hypocrisy? ignore him and his views, find solace in the fact that his views aren't representative any large group.

He doesn't rile me up. I do like to point out his hypocrisy though, I will admit that. You're probably right but I just think its funny

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He doesn't rile me up. I do like to point out his hypocrisy though, I will admit that. You're probably right but I just think its funny
You guys always say he doesn't rile you up, but continue to engage in the back in forth with him.

His views aren't going to change, so trying to catch him in some hypocrisy is useless. His views are diametrically opposed to yours

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Of course this is your response :mjlol:

As usual, Black men never play a part in anything that they do. They never actually choose to do anything on their own, its just a bunch of non-Blacks and Black women forcing every bad thing onto them.

Meanwhile, Black women choose to raise children alone and should be held 100% responsible.
Black women choose to wear "hair hats" and no other factors should ever be considered as to why that happens.
Black women even choose to make Black men marry non-Black women.

Its so interesting how the group with the least wealth, least political positions, and according to coli militants in every other thread, least social desirability, can somehow have all this power and thus have to shoulder all this responsibility.

No. Society always reminds Black men that we aren't doing out part. It rarely points the finger at Black women for her part in fukking up the community.

I'm all for talking about the other "factors" as to why our women wear hair hats and the "standards" Black men put on Black women.. That is, as long as Black women are willing to talk about the role they play in helping to dictate what is "acceptable" among Black men and how that impacts the impressionable minds of young, Black men.

Black women wouldn't have to worry about raising children alone if they weren't out here having raw sex with men who aren't fit to be fathers.

Black women, if they were truly the Christians they say they are, wouldn't be engaging in reckless behavior with every Tom, dikk and Harry.

At least other groups of women keep it real. They aren't whoring it up Monday-Saturday and claiming to be about Jesus on Sunday.

Why is it that every Black woman talks about they need a man who has a relationship with God?

These chicks don't even live by the words and scriptures they claim to follow!

Hypocrites.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The same Black women who you've just spent a whole thread saying don't want you and pushed you into the arms of white women? :russ:

Let me guess, now that I've said that and its convenient for you to save your ego, they do?

Things change as you become older partyheart.

:jawalrus:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys always say he doesn't rile you up, but continue to engage in the back in forth with him.

His views aren't going to change, so trying to catch him in some hypocrisy is useless. His views are diametrically opposed to yours

Who is saying we're trying to get his views to change? I just said I hope he marries a white woman, I don't care if his views change. But you just know when people poke holes in what he says, regardless of whether he ever admits it online, that the cognitive dissonance is burning his brain up and thats funny to me. Also other people reading do see his nonsense and can be influenced, so its nice poking holes into his opinions so they can recognize how crazy his views are as well.

No. Society always reminds Black men that we aren't doing out part. It rarely points the finger at Black women for her part in fukking up the community.

I'm all for talking about the other "factors" as to why our women wear hair hats and the "standards" Black men put on Black women.. That is, as long as Black women are willing to talk about the role they play in helping to dictate what is "acceptable" among Black men and how that impacts the impressionable minds of young, Black men.

Black women wouldn't have to worry about raising children alone if they weren't out here having raw sex with men who aren't fit to be fathers.

Black women, if they were truly the Christians they say they are, wouldn't be engaging in reckless behavior with every Tom, dikk and Harry.

At least other groups of women keep it real. They aren't whoring it up Monday-Saturday and claiming to be about Jesus on Sunday.

Why is it that every Black woman talks about they need a man who has a relationship with God?

These chicks don't even live by the words and scriptures they claim to follow!

Hypocrites.

You're all over the place. What does you not thinking that Black men are accountable for anything that happens in their lives have to do with Black women going to church? :dahell:

Actually, don't answer that, I don't care. I know your response would be yet another deflection with some mind warping way to tie it all back to being Black women's fault so I'll pass.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You forgot one important factor: and the black woman is all to blame. :sas1:
What does that have to do with what I said?

I was calling out the dudes who say nerds cant get p*ssy in every thread yet come in here and say that nerds turn down p*ssy unless the lady is a dime.

They can't make up their mind. :pachaha:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What does that have to do with what I said?

I was calling out the dudes who say nerds cant get p*ssy in every thread yet come in here and say that nerds turn down p*ssy unless the lady is a dime.

They can't make up their mind. :pachaha:

It has everything to do with it. They can't get p*ssy from....black women. Somehow that means we forced them onto cave bytches.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It has everything to do with it. They can't get p*ssy from....black women. Somehow that means we forced them onto cave bytches.
Correction:

They can't get p*ssy or should I say a relationship with black women who have the hood mentality who don't like nerds. I'm not talking about all black women.

I blame the hood mentality that many of our people have. If it wasn't there those guys would of found black women who likes nerds before going with non black women.

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Who is saying we're trying to get his views to change? I just said I hope he...
You are already spending way too much energy to a stranger on the internet...

That should be reserved for people you know and come into contact with IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.