• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: I talk pleasant, what does that mean?? hahah

Haha meaning talking sweet. Not talking like a tatted beastie :dead:

I visited Toronto before. The black women there are similar to suburban black LA women. Chill and eclectic
Introduce me to all your black female friends. I'll do anything, I'll pay you in video games :mjcry:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The image of the Black thug was not created by Black women. The image of Black thug was not even popularized and brought into mainstream culture as cool by Black women. I think you know where this image originated and who dominates the platform and made it popular, and I think you know it wasn't/isn't Black women.

Hair hats also aren't created by Black women, yet there's a market for hair hats because Black women purchase a large number of hair hats. :manny:

The Black man as "thug" image is primarily supported by non-Blacks and Black women. Most Black men feel trapped by it.

nikkas don't want to be thugs. If most Black men could be themselves and still be accepted, you'd see fewer "thugs" in the community.

It's because nikkas see the "thug" and "swag" image bringing material success that they mimic it. It's pretty simple.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you talking about high school? Like in rejection in high school even matters lol

I'ma need y'all nikkas to stop blaming black women not checking for you because you were a nerd or whatever, resorting to a white woman. It's a lazy cop out. You had to have liked white pum from the jump.
Rejection in high school does matter since based on what I see most black nerds stay with the girl they was with in high school onward or they chase after the women who are more likely to be with them and based on their experiences and if they live in an area where our people have the hood mentality it will be non black women.

Its not a lazy cop out its what happens when your in an area where black people have the hood mentality. Those who arent apart of it gets pushed out and end up with nonblacks.

They are just getting in where they fit in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Across the country? nikka you in Canada.

Have you ever even dated black women? So you claiming black women would rather a black man rot than be with a white woman, but yet you always steady finding ways to disparage black women for being with a white man. And you spew this garbage about men being locked up, women fawning over thugs, all the while living in the comfort of your parents mansion, nice cushy job, and probably white ass town that you grew up in. Are black women growing up in the same situation you did afforded that same pass you are? Real talk.

:kony:

Black women don't want a certain segment of black men, but they'd rather that black man remain single and rot, or welcome them back on some prodigal son tip after they had their fun instead of being accepted by becky. Only time black women look at those men is when theres a white woman on his arm, besides that he's invisible.

Like Is aid I grew up only attracted to black women, all my crushes were black women, first girl i fingered and sucked on titties was black. I didn't even look at white women or even thought of them, but hell they were attracted to me.

I wasn't out there in akademiks and enyce, wasn't out there clubbing, drinking smoking weed, wasn't out there cursing or driving, so I got in where I fit in. Like I said y'all pushed the majority of black men who deal with white women into the arms of beckies. If I can't get elle drives jerk chicken and rice well I ain't going to starve to death when I can get becky's mayonaise sandwich.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Black women don't love me ..

All of them date thugs and flashy nikkas.

They don't want to date nerds.

They can't stand educated, independent men.

Black women wait till they get old and used up to get marry.

Black women only date guys with names like Ray Ray, Tyrone, and Jamal.

These are the words of the whiners in here :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hair hats also aren't created by Black women, yet there's a market for hair hats because Black women purchase a large number of hair hats. :manny:

The Black man as "thug" image is primarily supported by non-Blacks and Black women. Most Black men feel trapped by it.

nikkas don't want to be thugs. If most Black men could be themselves and still be accepted, you'd see fewer "thugs" in the community.

It's because nikkas see the "thug" and "swag" image bringing material success that they mimic it. It's pretty simple.

pretty much, if women stopped giving thugs puzzy tomorrow and started choosing stable, faithful quality men everything will change. Black people for the most apart are followers, why Jay z can drop that button up line and nikkaz whole wardrobe is changing etc.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Black women don't want a certain segment of black men, but they'd rather that black man remain single and rot, or welcome them back on some prodigal son tip after they had their fun instead of being accepted by becky. Only time black women look at those men is when theres a white woman on his arm, besides that he's invisible.

Like Is aid I grew up only attracted to black women, all my crushes were black women, first girl i fingered and sucked on titties was black. I didn't even look at white women or even thought of them, but hell they were attracted to me.

I wasn't out there in akademiks and enyce, wasn't out there clubbing, drinking smoking weed, wasn't out there cursing or driving, so I got in where I fit in. Like I said y'all pushed the majority of black men who deal with white women into the arms of beckies. If I can't get elle drives jerk chicken and rice well I ain't going to starve to death when I can get becky's mayonaise sandwich.

What does that mean?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to be attracted to someone to actually marry them, so yes. It was probably latent, coulda been a last resort but you clearly must be attracted to white women to make a life long commitment to one. :comeon:

shyt is settling. Nikkas gotta get they but off, they'll do what they have to do

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black women don't love me ..

All of them date thugs and flashy nikkas.

They don't want to date nerds.

They can't stand educated, independent men.

Black women wait till they get old and used up to get marry.

Black women only date guys with names like Ray Ray, Tyrone, and Jamal.

These are the words of the whiners in here :francis:
Lets not generalize black women. Those words are generalizations.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

You didn't answer my question, would you give a black woman the same pass to marry a white man?

If I, for example, (God forbid...*knock on wood*) was not getting it in anywhere, did not live around black folk, and my only "resort" was white man, would you give me the benefit of the doubt? :mjpls:

And before the coli militants jump on me, I'm happily committed to a black man. :whoa:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haha meaning talking sweet. Not talking like a tatted beastie :dead:

I visited Toronto before. The black women there are similar to suburban black LA women. Chill and eclectic
Introduce me to all your black female friends. I'll do anything, I'll pay you in video games :mjcry:

My black gfs are taken, sorry breh. :mjcry:

Have you ever even dated black women? So you claiming black women would rather a black man rot than be with a white woman, but yet you always steady finding ways to disparage black women for being with a white man. And you spew this garbage about men being locked up, women fawning over thugs, all the while living in the comfort of your parents mansion, nice cushy job, and probably white ass town that you grew up in. Are black women growing up in the same situation you did afforded that same pass you are? Real talk.

:skip: nah they aren't

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

Are you really trying to rationalize with a male bedwench who has never dated a black woman ? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.