Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Out of wedlock births at 70%
nikkaz in jail b*stards all across the country
fatherlessness and promuscuity
lowest marriage rate

what black women want for the most part is drama and discord shall we ignore the stats :ehh:

choose stability respect and love brehettes

Across the country? nikka you in Canada.

Have you ever even dated black women? So you claiming black women would rather a black man rot than be with a white woman, but yet you always steady finding ways to disparage black women for being with a white man. And you spew this garbage about men being locked up, women fawning over thugs, all the while living in the comfort of your parents mansion, nice cushy job, and probably white ass town that you grew up in. Are black women growing up in the same situation you did afforded that same pass you are? Real talk.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Once again, it has nothing to do with interests.

You can have the same interests as me and still get friend zoned. You can have none of the same interests as me and end up being my husband.....as is the case. We don't have the same interests or hobbies. I am not into what he is into. He is not into what I am into. Yet we are into each other.

We have the same values and a mutual attraction that is much deeper than the superficial. So in his case, maybe the quality that was missing that got him friend zoned so many times was finding the right woman who could appreciate and love him as is.

But if he never would have approached me and attempted to engage me because I am black, then I guess he would be right with his brother saying black women just don't like him.
Yes!!! And that's what I mean by settling

Imagine someone said "there's a million dollars outside but it's hard to find"

You go look for a year. Two years. 10 years. Come back like "I can't find it"

So he offers you 50k and says "you can have this but the million dollars will disappear"

All these dudes like yea I'll take the easy route. I'll go grab a white girl that's easy to get. Not because it's my first choice. Not because I don't want black women. But because it's too hard to find one so fukk it

If you like all women. Then don't stress finding a black one (me). If you gonna say I want a black woman first and only. Then it shouldn't be so easy to say "well I spent 5 years on these bytches. fukk them. I'll go get a white girl"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
My mom always told me school's for learning and not boys so if an intellectual fella comes along, I'm scooping that shyt up. No pun intended.
Then again, I live in Canada so that might be the difference.

Canadian Black girls :noah:

No wonder you talk so pleasant

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Is it wrong if a black man (or woman) dates and/or marries a person of another ethnicity?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Maybe some of these bitter dudes are lames and don't have social skills. A real brother who has priority together and knows how to approach women wouldn't waste his time complain and whine about black women not having any interest in him..

Not even man will have everything together, that's my point, yall don't understand the mindset you have been given purposely to keep most of you apart. I know cats married living 5 or more in a small apartment with mouths to feed, I'm not advocating struggle but not every dude will have it like that, blacks are purposely made to the k with the mindset you have. Tell me why them poor Spanish brehs married and poor black men single? It's culture brehs plain and simple something blacks know nothing off.

Nikkas out here robbing banks to get money and impress females, cmon.

You wonder why young brehs shooting each other in the street at night.

Americans don't understand why the government sold them out and let illegals in, them old cacs seen low income workers who are married and commit little crime, they know Americans won't live like that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lack of confidence and other things like that comes naturally when one is friendzoned or rejected a lot.

It's never attractive to be so self deprecating. Everybody was self conscious as a teenager, but I'd imagine being over the age of 22 would change that. This black nerds spiel you keep going on about is hard to believe after a certain age because we all know, if they making paper, they getting women. That's when the chicks who rejected y'all check for y'all lol. I was a black female nerd so I can't really relate to rejecting nikkas like that.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's never attractive to be so self deprecating. Everybody was self conscious as a teenager, but I'd imagine being over the age of 22 would change that. This black nerds spiel you keep going on about is hard to believe after a certain age because we all know, if they making paper, they getting women. That's when the chicks who rejected y'all check for y'all lol. I was a black female nerd so I can't really relate to rejecting nikkas like that.
This black nerd discussion I talk about only refers to those in high school.

After a certain age especially when they reach college they either are with a non black woman or they found a black woman who likes nerdy dudes.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This black nerd discussion I talk about only refers to those in high school.

After a certain age especially when they reach college they either are with a non black woman or they found a black woman who likes nerdy dudes.

So you talking about high school? Like in rejection in high school even matters lol

I'ma need y'all nikkas to stop blaming black women not checking for you because you were a nerd or whatever, resorting to a white woman. It's a lazy cop out. You had to have liked white pum from the jump.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you talking about high school? Like in rejection in high school even matters lol

I'ma need y'all nikkas to stop blaming black women not checking for you because you were a nerd or whatever, resorting to a white woman. It's a lazy cop out. You had to have liked white pum from the jump.

U truly believe 1 out of 4 black males getting married today liked White girls from the jump?:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.