Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Black women don't want you, yet expect you to rot away.

Most nikkaz in jail got a seed or a couple women he can beat on his first day off from release
How do you know what Black women want and don't want? The only Black women you know on an intimate level are your mother and sister...
Only a fool would listen to you

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
It has everything to do with interest to these men we are talking about.

We are talking about men who are friendzoned. He would obviously know by that time what she is interested in.

Once again, it has nothing to do with interests.

You can have the same interests as me and still get friend zoned. You can have none of the same interests as me and end up being my husband.....as is the case. We don't have the same interests or hobbies. I am not into what he is into. He is not into what I am into. Yet we are into each other.

We have the same values and a mutual attraction that is much deeper than the superficial. So in his case, maybe the quality that was missing that got him friend zoned so many times was finding the right woman who could appreciate and love him as is.

But if he never would have approached me and attempted to engage me because I am black, then I guess he would be right with his brother saying black women just don't like him.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Once again, it has nothing to do with interests.

You can have the same interests as me and still get friend zoned. You can have none of the same interests as me and end up being my husband.....as is the case. We don't have the same interests or hobbies. I am not into what he is into. He is not into what I am into. Yet we are into each other.

We have the same values and a mutual attraction that is much deeper than the superficial. So in his case, maybe the quality that was missing that got him friend zoned so many times was finding the right woman who could appreciate and love him as is.

But if he never would have approached me and attempted to engage me because I am black, then I guess he would be right with his brother saying black women just don't like him.
Interesting convo has to do with interest. Its in the name lol.

Im sure he would of done what I underlined if he didnt get friend zoned most of his life by the black women who dont like nerds and end up with a nonblack woman first because she was the first one not to friendzone him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How do you know what Black women want and don't want? The only Black women you know on an intimate level are your mother and sister...
Only a fool would listen to you

Out of wedlock births at 70%
nikkaz in jail b*stards all across the country
fatherlessness and promuscuity
lowest marriage rate

what black women want for the most part is drama and discord shall we ignore the stats :ehh:

choose stability respect and love brehettes

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
There's a reason why when you go to the AA book section in any bookstore, there are books with variations of "How to love a thug", "Thug Loving", "Blueprint to love a thug", etc. There's an audience for that shyt...Black women.

%7B8416AA8F-D6C1-4394-9455-14265CD7B5C8%7DImg400.jpg

9781936399390_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

51JZGUDL6pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

n295224.jpg

24893205.jpg

oh i'm already knowing fam, i don't live in this alternate universe that people try and create out here

black women will cry and argue that they don't love thugs but look at their baby daddies, look at these books you just posted, look at the movies, look at the rappers and songs they know all the lyrics to

the evidence is so overwhelming that it's insulting to any thinking persons intelligence to suggest otherwise!!

and for the record, all i've ever dated and smutted out have been black women, i don't even look at or flirt w/women of other races

but truth is truth.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Interesting convo has to do with interest. Its in the name lol.

Im sure he would of done what I underlined that if he didnt get friend zoned most of his life and end up with a nonblack woman first because she was the first one not to friendzone him.

But he didn't. And now he can use his experiences to educate and uplift other brothers who may be a little quirky.

And I can use my experiences to show the sisters that friend zone type guys often make the best long term mates; and that all black men are not trifling, sex crazed, whores who don't know the meaning of commitment.

Black love is beautiful. Long live the love.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oh i'm already knowing fam, i don't live in this alternate universe that people try and create out here

black women will cry and argue that they don't love thugs but look at their baby daddies, look at these books you just posted, look at the movies, look at the rappers and songs they know all the lyrics to

the evidence is so overwhelming that it's insulting to any thinking persons intelligence to suggest otherwise!!

and for the record, all i've ever dated and smutted out have been black women, i don't even look at or flirt w/women of other races

but truth is truth.

:damn:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Out of wedlock births at 70%
nikkaz in jail b*stards all across the country
fatherlessness and promuscuity
lowest marriage rate

what black women want for the most part is drama and discord shall we ignore the stats :ehh:

choose stability respect and love brehettes

You know nothing about what Black women want

Choose bedbucking brehs

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But he didn't. And now he can use his experiences to educate and uplift other brothers who may be a little quirky.

And I can use my experiences to show the sisters that friend zone type guys often make the best long term mates; and that all black men are not trifling, sex crazed, whores who don't know the meaning of commitment.

Black love is beautiful. Long live the love.
I hope that the black women who like black nerds increase in number.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a reason why when you go to the AA book section in any bookstore, there are books with variations of "How to love a thug", "Thug Loving", "Blueprint to love a thug", etc. There's an audience for that shyt...Black women.

%7B8416AA8F-D6C1-4394-9455-14265CD7B5C8%7DImg400.jpg

9781936399390_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

51JZGUDL6pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

n295224.jpg

24893205.jpg

The image of the Black thug was not created by Black women. The image of Black thug was not even popularized and brought into mainstream culture as cool by Black women. I think you know where this image originated and who dominates the platform and made it popular, and I think you know it wasn't/isn't Black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.