• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
A lot of them got that. Which is how they are able to get into the friendzone in the first place.

Being able to sustain a pleasant conversation is not the same as being able to sustain an interesting conversation that is intriguing and pulls a woman in. There is a difference between "he is nice to talk to" and "I can't wait to talk to him again."

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
man everybody reading this knows the OP is right, those of us that are 30+ know the real

i just saw a chick on my facebook timeline talking about how she wants a corporate dude with a little thug in him HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BULLshyt!?!? keep it real stop dismissing reality.

you can sit around and play that "not all of us" game if you want but as someone who's from the hood, lives in the suburbs now, went to two prominent HBCU's where I interacted with hundreds of people from all around the country and all walks of life, have worked around hollywood indie movie types, music industry insiders for years now

it's just true, black women generally tend to be attracted to dysfunctional, thuggish and flashy type nikkas. when i was a teenager and people use to tell me "oh you just need to get out more!", "it's just the people you hang with!" that shyt don't flush anymore...

black women ain't checking for the IT programmer "boring" ass nikka, or the director of photography on an academy award winning period piece - she's bored to death reading that shyt just now.....keep living in denial if you all want to though :yeshrug:

There's a reason why when you go to the AA book section in any bookstore, there are books with variations of "How to love a thug", "Thug Loving", "Blueprint to love a thug", etc. There's an audience for that shyt...Black women.

%7B8416AA8F-D6C1-4394-9455-14265CD7B5C8%7DImg400.jpg

9781936399390_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

51JZGUDL6pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

n295224.jpg

24893205.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:

Both of those chicks would get their backs beat out if they were in the south..... :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Being able to sustain a pleasant conversation is not the same as being able to sustain an interesting conversation that is intriguing and pulls a woman in. There is a difference between "he is nice to talk to" and "I can't wait to talk to him again."
Then the person in question would not be lacking in social skills. He would actually just lack interest in whatever she is into.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I mentioned that black female nerds or any black women who are open to being with a nerd are already with nerds, normal black men or non black men.

I also mentioned that in many places they are limited so once they are taken the nerd is forced to date out or stay single.
there's 6 billion people on earth... i don't even hear that excuse... ain't enough out there... they all already taken... you realize that's that EXACT excuse black women say about us?? all the good ones are taken... all the good ones are with white girls.... all the ones i want don't want me

THEN FIND THE ONE THAT WANTS YOU... or stay single... or end up like MOST people... settle for less, cheat when you think you found better, and be kinda happy to not happy at all in your marriage

and we wonder why divorce rates are so damn high... people just marrying people they don't even really want to be with in the first place

Blackout

Daps
there's 6 billion people on earth... i don't even hear that excuse... ain't enough out there... they all already taken... you realize that's that EXACT excuse black women say about us?? all the good ones are taken... all the good ones are with white girls.... all the ones i want don't want me

THEN FIND THE ONE THAT WANTS YOU... or stay single... or end up like MOST people... settle for less, cheat when you think you found better, and be kinda happy to not happy at all in your marriage

and we wonder why divorce rates are so damn high... people just marrying people they don't even really want to be with in the first place
Its the truth. Take it as you will.

What I underline is what they do when those black women who likes black nerds are taken and by doing that they usually end up being with a non black woman.

This has been said many times.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Then the person in question would not be lacking in social skills. He would actually just lack interest in whatever she is into.

It has nothing to do with interests. How would you even know what someone was interested in the first time you approached them?

Men who understand this concept don't have trouble finding partners....whether they be black or otherwise. Though some of them do use this knowledge in a very unsavory manner. I am not advocating that.

If you don't get it, then maybe you need to be schooled by a man who does.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nah. We'll just keep dating non-black women :sas1: I've seen with my own eyes black dudes who couldn't pull a lot of chicks suddenly have no problems getting at other chicks. I guess he wasn't that ugly huh, considering that Katie and Beth find him acceptable :sas1: I know you wanna act like all these brothers with fat white women but we know that's not true. How you go from not being able to not pull most black chicks to having success with cute white/asian/Hispanic chicks. Explain that :sas1: I got a homie I seen with my own eyes go through high school dateless, no women, all black chicks didn't even know he existed, even I had a couple girlfriends......never saw him with one.....had to make sure my eyes was working correctly when I saw him on Facebook years later with his bad azz white wife. I wasn't the least bit mad at him either :sas1:
maybe those white women have more in common with him??

that's my whole point.. maybe that "nerd" stuff that people like, its much more acceptable to other races... so again... why are you trying to force black women to be into that??

IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU HOW YOU ARE, fukk THEM!!!! there will be another black women who is madly in love with it.... will that be harder to find??? YES

which goes back to my point... do you really want a black woman who loves you for you? or do you really just want whoever who will do the same??

don't try and shyt on black women, saying how hard it is to find the right one, if you ain't willing to put in the work to find her

Blackout

Daps
It has nothing to do with interests. How would you even know what someone was interested in the first time you approached them?

Men who understand this concept don't have trouble finding partners....whether they be black or otherwise. Though some of them do use this knowledge in a very unsavory manner. I am not advocating that.

If you don't get it, then maybe you need to be schooled by a man who does.
It has everything to do with interest to these men we are talking about.

We are talking about men who are friendzoned. He would obviously know by that time what she is interested in.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

What the hell do you think I was talking about?

My whole premise was that average black men aren't fukking with average black men

:snoop:

What are you smoking?:smugdraper:
well that was my point... that average nikkas is trying to bag these above average LOOKING women... with no care that they don't even have the same interests

you said nobody was talking about that... i can show you 55 examples of that happening in this thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's a reasonwhy when you go to the AA book section in any bookstore, there are books with variations of "How to love a thug", "Thug Loving", "Blueprint to love a thug", etc. There's an audience for that shyt...Black women.

%7B8416AA8F-D6C1-4394-9455-14265CD7B5C8%7DImg400.jpg

9781936399390_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

51JZGUDL6pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

n295224.jpg

24893205.jpg

yup
watch em skip over this though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and lets be real "all the good ones are taken by white women" is the biggest crock of baloney ever, these are the type of women that canoodled and cavorted with treyvathian and ray ray, y'all didn't say ish while gerald was studying, not going to parties or out to clubs, when he didn't have the latest jordasn, when he had wrangler jeans instead of some urban brand that lasts a few years but gerald went off and studied hard gerald is the same friggin guy he always was, but now he's a good one, because of his salary

:heh:

black women dug this hole, ask any cornball brother or kewn by your definition with a white woman if he was attracted to black women, and wanted a black girlfriend and I gurantee you the answer will be YES YES YES

Status
Not open for further replies.