Not open for further replies.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
A lot of yall sound lame as fukk smh.

I'm hardly "alpha male."

I'm 5'7" and skinny, wasn't an athlete in school, I'm a "nerd" who reads comic books, and I haven't had much problem pulling black women since I was 14, and I married a black woman.

Most of my friends I grew up with are black suburbanites who went to college similar to me and they always pulled black chicks too, so I don't relate to these woe-is-me struggle stories.

Yall are doing something wrong.
Maybe some of these bitter dudes are lames and don't have any social skills. A real brother who has his priority together and knows how to approach any women wouldn't waste his time complaining and whining about black women not having any interest in him..

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bicker over some Instagram women who doesn't find you to be their type, brehs....
Truth us a lot of these dudes know their actual type in that thread about regular black girls that @Michael9100 had but they don't want that. That's their equal in nerdiness and oftentimes in looks but they aren't happy with that so they stay bytching saying that not getting any play. When they started getting played by chicks like that on their level then they'll have a better gripe but Instagram or "popular" chicks that don't want them that have nothing in common with them nah son.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Truth us a lot of these dudes know their actual type in that thread about regular black girls that @Michael9100 had but they don't want that. That's their equal in nerdiness and oftentimes in looks but they aren't happy with that so they stay bytching saying that not getting any play. When they started getting played by chicks like that on their level then they'll have a better gripe but Instagram or "popular" chicks that don't want them that have nothing in common with them nah son.
I agreed. We also have to acknowledge that most of these dudes who are complaining about black women may not have the essential quality that some women want from a man.

Leggo

Pro
Daps
You know how sometimes in white movies, they'll have the nerd get the girl. They don't even try that shyt in black movies because it's unbelievable :mjlol: You can have Knocked Up when sloppy Seth Rogen pulls Katherine Heighl, The lames in Superbad get dates or Transformers where Sam Witwicky got two bad azz girlfriends, hell even Seth off the OC had Summer. Black directors wouldnt even waste their film making a black nerd pull like that :lolbron: I think the closest was Kid in House Party :lolbron:

stormyweather12d.jpg

2039_6_screenshot.png

Love_Don't_Cost_a_Thing_Poster.jpg

Also, the trope is that the underdog/'loser' gets the girl at the end, nerd just so happens to fall under underdog/loser category.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
104 pages later and it all comes back to being yourself and getting in where you fit in while still supporting your people.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
What quality are they missing

The ability to initiate and sustain an interesting conversation.

Most black women aren't going to be flirting all in your face, falling all over themselves - so either learn how to speak up, or don't.

Wait for a woman to flirt with you and keep it moving. There is no need for this dragging of black women. If anyone is so "lucky" in other regards than good for you.

Black women may not boost your ego right away with seductive words and come hither looks, but they also won't plot to kill you with their lover when they get tired of you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The ability to initiate and sustain an interesting conversation.

Most black women aren't going to be flirting all in your face, falling all over themselves - so either learn how to speak up, or don't.

Wait for a woman to flirt with you and keep it moving. There is no need for this dragging of black women. If anyone is so "lucky" in other regards than good for you.

Black women may not boost your ego right away with seductive words and come hither looks, but they also won't plot to kill you with their lover when they get tired of you.
A lot of them got that. Which is how they are able to get into the friendzone in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.