• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

Thats it in a nutshell.
Thank you sir.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
100 pages l8r my posts on the first page still stands, alot of fukkboy red/cac worshipping on the coli...

I grew up arnd these red ppl, i refuse to accept THEIR women as a suitable mate. They are not MY women. They are not MY ppl...

Whatup @trilldealbaby

:datazz:

Dat melanin...

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Are you though? 1/3 of you will go to prison in your lifetimes. Less than 10% of you are college educated. A higher percentage of black women are employed than men (which means that the economical portion of marriage is shared), yet you still want someone to do all the domestic duties? You all love,patriarchy, but most of you don't even love up to its basic standards. You abandon 70% of your black children, and 40% of your precious mulatto ones. And you actually purport that there are several quality black men out there? This thread is just a circle jerk for black males who can't be honest with themselves. I commend them for leaving innocent black women alone.
c3c2ea02752c3c1b88f5fef1b7c2f91f.jpg

Though white women are starting to wise up too with 95+% of them initiating the divorces in that pairing (the pairing with a 75% divorce rate the highest of any group). I won't pretend that all of you are like this though (just a significant portion).

lsa logic

Any black man marrying period is a fool unless he's financially stable and makes at least 150k a year having his own business supplying products to black people.

And get lost with that black nerds get no ass logic, that was back in the 90's, I'm one of the older brehs on here, back in the day this was true

But today any black man with a decent job is fukking at least 2 to 5 black females

example = Atlanta, large amounts of sisters chasing a handful of stable men

If you making a decent salary, got a place, nice and good career and you ain't get ass log off and work on you

No black man of means is single, women these days chase MONEY FIRST, everything else is second

No one can ever tell me a group of women who never enjoyed the earlier benefits of being women (aka having the ability to have a man provide) is gonna diss a man with paper in his pocket and when I mean paper I mean a stable job paying least 60k

Black women never had shyt given to them by men, white supremacy made sure of it,

You can't get a black women most likely you broke, if you ain't broke you just a sorry ass nikka

They lust after money 100% first no offense.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said before, I've dated white doctors, lawyers, accountants and I live at home and wasn't making sometimes half of what they were pulling in.

A black doctor, lawyer or accountant wouldn't even sniff me.

lsa logic

Any black man marrying period is a fool unless he's financially stable and makes at least 150k a year having his own business supplying products to black people.

And get lost with that black nerds get no ass logic, that was back in the 90's, I'm one of the older brehs on here, back in the day this was true

But today any black man with a decent job is fukking at least 2 to 5 black females

example = Atlanta, large amounts of sisters chasing a handful of stable men

If you making a decent salary, got a place, nice and good career and you ain't get ass log off and work on you

No black man of means is single, women these days chase MONEY FIRST, everything else is second

No one can ever tell me a group of women who never enjoyed the earlier benefits of being women (aka having the ability to have a man provide) is gonna diss a man with paper in his pocket and when I mean paper I mean a stable job paying least 60k

Black women never had shyt given to them by men, white supremacy made sure of it,

You can't get a black women most likely you broke, if you ain't broke you just a sorry ass nikka

They lust after money 100% first no offense.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
This is the real answer

If she's a dime. She gets her pick of dikk. So you already fukked up right there. Going for gold, trying to bag the best chick in town, knowing damn well what she's gonna want....... Everything. This tall, this hair, that job, that look, this attitude. Don't matter if she black white or blue

Then you want the women to ignore her tastes. She don't want a 6 in the face, same way you don't... But she's wrong for not being attracted to you

Then you don't even share the same interests. You in comic mode, nerd mode, new age fashion tip. Trying to get at women in booty shorts, at the club, looking for nikkaS.

Race has zero to do with it. There are ghetto white girls who have told me I talk white and wouldn't fukk with me cause I'm not thugged out

I've dated black women with professional jobs, who are beautiful and thick, but couldn't name 3 rap songs, don't drink or smoke, and love art museums

Yall so busy trying to get your own type. You forget that women have a type too. All races have a type. Date within your bracket

You're a nerd - find a nerdy woman

You're a thug - find a woman who likes that

You think Oprah want a thug? Nah she want someone on her level

You think the black woman at the bank manager position is coming home to a nikka hustling crack???

Why are all you nerds thinking you deserve the black woman who doesn't even like the same things as you, has nothing in common, isn't attracted to you if you did AND is a stuck up bytch by the way she shot you down???

Why aren't you at comic con, tinder, pod, the library, school, meetup groups, conventions...... Looking for this black nerd woman to match?

Cause you really just want a thick ass dime that looks good. And some p*ssy. That's easy to get. You ain't really looking for that compatible match and beyond her looks, like you expect her to do

Nah. We'll just keep dating non-black women :sas1: I've seen with my own eyes black dudes who couldn't pull a lot of chicks suddenly have no problems getting at other chicks. I guess he wasn't that ugly huh, considering that Katie and Beth find him acceptable :sas1: I know you wanna act like all these brothers with fat white women but we know that's not true. How you go from not being able to not pull most black chicks to having success with cute white/asian/Hispanic chicks. Explain that :sas1: I got a homie I seen with my own eyes go through high school dateless, no women, all black chicks didn't even know he existed, even I had a couple girlfriends......never saw him with one.....had to make sure my eyes was working correctly when I saw him on Facebook years later with his bad azz white wife. I wasn't the least bit mad at him either :sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thats it in a nutshell.
Thank you sir.
That shyt you quoted was stupid maybe ole boy ugly. Its a lot of black dudes not wearing designer stuff and getting black chicks. Y'all nikkas give these chicks too much power. Stay in your lane and you'll be alright try to make a square peg fit in a round hole be on here bytching for eternity how you can't get "bad" black chicks.

@KingMalik you wouldn't happen to be a certain ex poster who left because they got called unattractive by a female poster would you?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You know how sometimes in white movies, they'll have the nerd get the girl. They don't even try that shyt in black movies because it's unbelievable :mjlol: You can have Knocked Up when sloppy Seth Rogen pulls Katherine Heighl, The lames in Superbad get dates or Transformers where Sam Witwicky got two bad azz girlfriends, hell even Seth off the OC had Summer. Black directors wouldnt even waste their film making a black nerd pull like that :lolbron: I think the closest was Kid in House Party :lolbron:

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yall stay beating around the bush but don't look at facts.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
You know how sometimes in white movies, they'll have the nerd get the girl. They don't even try that shyt in black movies because it's unbelievable :mjlol: You can have Knocked Up when sloppy Seth Rogen pulls Katherine Heighl, The lames in Superbad get dates or Transformers where Sam Witwicky got two bad azz girlfriends, hell even Seth off the OC had Summer. Black directors wouldnt even waste their film making a black nerd pull like that :lolbron: I think the closest was Kid in House Party :lolbron:

They're avoiding facts to look good to the masses. Blacks are at the forefront of style and culture. They're telling me they judge and see me the same way other races do? I'm from a poor part of Miami Lotta nikkas round here shop at Ross, you think these nikkas got bad black women? Most them don't have black women because black women call them broke and lame let's get real and stop the bullshyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
have you red the thread or skimmed through it??

there's been plenty of first hand stories... of nikkas trying to go at the baddest bytch around... of nikkas saying "why should i settle for ugly.overweight women".... of nikkas saying they tried and got rejected by women, who didn't have shyt in common with them except "she looked good"

i haven't heard a single "black nerd" say he was constantly getting rejected by other "black female nerds" nahhhhh they say how hard they are to find... while mentioning the 15 other women, clearly not in the same social circles.. they they tried to get at
I mentioned that black female nerds or any black women who are open to being with a nerd are already with nerds, normal black men or non black men.

I also mentioned that in many places they are limited so once they are taken the nerd is forced to date out or stay single.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Kid was not even a nerd and dude was seen as a lame.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I said before, I've dated white doctors, lawyers, accountants and I live at home and wasn't making sometimes half of what they were pulling in.

A black doctor, lawyer or accountant wouldn't even sniff me.

That's because they smelled your c00n scent from a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.