• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
these threads are always hilarious to read. so many theories, yet the current state of instagram is killing a lot of them.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not one person in this thread has indicated this pile of bullshyt

:usure:

nikkas just making shyt up as they go along, attempting to project their own securities on others.

:russ:

This thread has turned into nothing more than making up shyt to justify your dumbass belief

No nikkas are looking for dimes and especially dimes in a club.

No nikkas have brought up dimes

If anything that shyt is reverse. These dumbass birds out here expecting Tyson Beckford to walk through the damn door

Where did you get all this other shyt from :dwillhuh:

Pure :scust:
have you red the thread or skimmed through it??

there's been plenty of first hand stories... of nikkas trying to go at the baddest bytch around... of nikkas saying "why should i settle for ugly.overweight women".... of nikkas saying they tried and got rejected by women, who didn't have shyt in common with them except "she looked good"

i haven't heard a single "black nerd" say he was constantly getting rejected by other "black female nerds" nahhhhh they say how hard they are to find... while mentioning the 15 other women, clearly not in the same social circles.. they they tried to get at

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
these threads are always hilarious to read. so many theories, yet the current state of instagram is killing a lot of them.
What is the current state of Instagram? I ask because you control what you see for the most part to keep it real so what is this state your speaking on?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
man everybody reading this knows the OP is right, those of us that are 30+ know the real

i just saw a chick on my facebook timeline talking about how she wants a corporate dude with a little thug in him HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BULLshyt!?!? keep it real stop dismissing reality.

you can sit around and play that "not all of us" game if you want but as someone who's from the hood, lives in the suburbs now, went to two prominent HBCU's where I interacted with hundreds of people from all around the country and all walks of life, have worked around hollywood indie movie types, music industry insiders for years now

it's just true, black women generally tend to be attracted to dysfunctional, thuggish and flashy type nikkas. when i was a teenager and people use to tell me "oh you just need to get out more!", "it's just the people you hang with!" that shyt don't flush anymore...

black women ain't checking for the IT programmer "boring" ass nikka, or the director of photography on an academy award winning period piece - she's bored to death reading that shyt just now.....keep living in denial if you all want to though :yeshrug:
Thank You :wow:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
man everybody reading this knows the OP is right, those of us that are 30+ know the real

i just saw a chick on my facebook timeline talking about how she wants a corporate dude with a little thug in him HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BULLshyt!?!? keep it real stop dismissing reality.

you can sit around and play that "not all of us" game if you want but as someone who's from the hood, lives in the suburbs now, went to two prominent HBCU's where I interacted with hundreds of people from all around the country and all walks of life, have worked around hollywood indie movie types, music industry insiders for years now

it's just true, black women generally tend to be attracted to dysfunctional, thuggish and flashy type nikkas. when i was a teenager and people use to tell me "oh you just need to get out more!", "it's just the people you hang with!" that shyt don't flush anymore...

black women ain't checking for the IT programmer "boring" ass nikka, or the director of photography on an academy award winning period piece - she's bored to death reading that shyt just now.....keep living in denial if you all want to though :yeshrug:

Exactly...u know the deal since u also 30+..

Only time regular dudes get checked out is when them chicks are no longer useful anymore from the ballers and thugs...

Then it's the regular dude and church

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What is the current state of Instagram? I ask because you control what you see for the most part to keep it real so what is this state your speaking on?

there are 2 dominant groups of instagram users, people who are modeling their appearance and people who are showing off their possessions. men and women of all racial backgrounds exist in both though the former is predominately female and the latter male.

some very popular stereotypes that exist in this thread are immediately debunked when you scroll through pics and comments of pages in these 2 groups.

- corny black women
- nerdy swagless black men getting love from all types of women, including black women.
- black men/white women who just simply prefer races other than their own

the list goes...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
100 pages of posts of men blaming Black women for what they made a conscious decision to do on their own--marry white. A decision that literally by definition does not involve Black women, yet the blame rolls off their tongue so easily.

Meanwhile you can't even get these same men to admit that Black men play a role in stopping the rate of children born oow in the community. Its just "women need to chose better". I mean really, the same group of people believe these things. :why:
There is no excuse for these men...

A group is only as strong as the support you give to the women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
there are 2 dominant groups of instagram users, people who are modeling their appearance and people who are showing off their possessions. men and women of all racial backgrounds exist in both though the former is predominately female and the latter male.

some very popular stereotypes that exist in this thread are immediately debunked when you scroll through pics and comments of pages in these 2 groups.

- corny black women
- nerdy swagless black men getting love from all types of women, including black women.
- black men/white women who just simply prefer races other than their own

the list goes...
Yeah I can agree with bold but that's how it is IRL shyt just changed to reflect the times. Girls using their looks and guys using their power/status to their advantage. Nothing new just switched up like I said to account for how we do things now instead of cave man days. As far as the other part are you saying these things don't exist or not at the level people are saying?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Everyone should be honest with themselves. This also includes the Black woman.

She has a kid (or kids) out of wedlock, yet expects a quality, childless man to save her. :whoa:

She has tons of student loan and credit card debt, yet expects a man in good financial shape to take her seriously. :heh:

She is overweight, yet expects nikkas who care about their health to entertain the thought of dating her. :scusthov:

She can't cook, yet expects a patriarchal man to scoop her up. :childplease:

She wears hair hats, yet wants something real. :mjlol:

Black men are more than willing to be honest with ourselves. Are Black women willing to do the same among themselves? :lupe:

How many Black women are truly good catches out here? Or, are they all queens? :patrice:

Those guys can keep their ghetto ass ratchet "loqueshia renee boomsheika" females.
Attitudinal black females = :camby:
:stopitslime:

I feel most black girls are naturally wired to be bytches.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:

Hey, all I'm saying is that I'm not wired to deal with bytches.
I can't deal with the neck-poppin attitudinal mess that some black females give out.
I'm fortunate that I found the only ONE in my life experience that wasn't like that.
Better believe I married her!
:shaq:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah I can agree with bold but that's how it is IRL shyt just changed to reflect the times. Girls using their looks and guys using their power/status to their advantage. Nothing new just switched up like I said to account for how we do things now instead of cave man days. As far as the other part are you saying these things don't exist or not at the level people are saying?
i'm saying that list of very things exist on the 'gram.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
102 pages?

AYch4Io.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
have you red the thread or skimmed through it??

there's been plenty of first hand stories... of nikkas trying to go at the baddest bytch around... of nikkas saying "why should i settle for ugly.overweight women".... of nikkas saying they tried and got rejected by women, who didn't have shyt in common with them except "she looked good"

i haven't heard a single "black nerd" say he was constantly getting rejected by other "black female nerds" nahhhhh they say how hard they are to find... while mentioning the 15 other women, clearly not in the same social circles.. they they tried to get at

:mjlol:

What the hell do you think I was talking about?

My whole premise was that average black men aren't fukking with average black men

:snoop:

What are you smoking?:smugdraper:

Status
Not open for further replies.