Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a white guy flirting with a white chick is obviously cake. With a black girl imo it requires you to be on your game. I'm talking a hood chick. I feel most black girls are naturally wired to be bytches.

That sounds bad. Lol i guess they grew up harder in most cases so they don't put up with that b.s. It's a double edged sword tho bc it's annoying but oddly hot.

But the satisfaction of successfully macking it to a dark skinned girl>>>>>white chicks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the real answer

If she's a dime. She gets her pick of dikk. So you already fukked up right there. Going for gold, trying to bag the best chick in town, knowing damn well what she's gonna want....... Everything. This tall, this hair, that job, that look, this attitude. Don't matter if she black white or blue

Then you want the women to ignore her tastes. She don't want a 6 in the face, same way you don't... But she's wrong for not being attracted to you

Then you don't even share the same interests. You in comic mode, nerd mode, new age fashion tip. Trying to get at women in booty shorts, at the club, looking for nikkaS.

Race has zero to do with it. There are ghetto white girls who have told me I talk white and wouldn't fukk with me cause I'm not thugged out

I've dated black women with professional jobs, who are beautiful and thick, but couldn't name 3 rap songs, don't drink or smoke, and love art museums

Yall so busy trying to get your own type. You forget that women have a type too. All races have a type. Date within your bracket

You're a nerd - find a nerdy woman

You're a thug - find a woman who likes that

You think Oprah want a thug? Nah she want someone on her level

You think the black woman at the bank manager position is coming home to a nikka hustling crack???

Why are all you nerds thinking you deserve the black woman who doesn't even like the same things as you, has nothing in common, isn't attracted to you if you did AND is a stuck up bytch by the way she shot you down???

Why aren't you at comic con, tinder, pod, the library, school, meetup groups, conventions...... Looking for this black nerd woman to match?

Cause you really just want a thick ass dime that looks good. And some p*ssy. That's easy to get. You ain't really looking for that compatible match and beyond her looks, like you expect her to do
Damn this is all I try to get across in anyone of these threads. I seriously think this is the problem cats going for people that are way of the grid for who they are as a person then complain about it. Truth of the matter is if you into mainly "nerd" stuff you're not going to find as many "bad" chicks as guys that are into the clubbing, party, "regular" stuff. That's just how it is and you have to deal with it. Also everybody isn't going to want you and if all you can get is mainly 4-6 maybe that's just your level. I know cats don't want to accept that and should keep trying to better it but sometimes that's just people's reality and no amount of complaining going to switch it. Again great post that don't insult anybody but keeps it real.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep it goes both ways. I'm not with the shyting on black women tirade some of you guys are on :scusthov:

But let's be completely real here for a second. Most guys out here are realistic and willing to deviate from what they truly desire or feel like they deserve. I can't say the same for a lot of women. Some get it early, some get it later on, some simply don't. Hypergamy is all fun and games at first, but someone's going to lose out at the end of the day if they don't lower their absurd standards, this is basic arithmetic.
Nah on bold. Most people in general are delusional or we wouldn't have "nerdy black dudes" and "educated black women" shyt online all the time. Maybe IRL more people are realistic but online nah. Also both genders get realistic like you said at different times. Sometimes it takes some chicks a few kids, being out of her prime, etc but they mainly get it. With dudes it usually takes not getting p*ssy and being tired of beating their dikks to find out their level ain't "dime" and they accept what they wouldn't before. Point is both groups do the same shyt and I don't think its no difference at all.

I agree with @mamba too with his post on women and that's why they are the "educated black woman". They are no different to me than the "nerdy black guy". They the same person just a different gender.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 pages of posts of men blaming Black women for what they made a conscious decision to do on their own--marry white. A decision that literally by definition does not involve Black women, yet the blame rolls off their tongue so easily.

Meanwhile you can't even get these same men to admit that Black men play a role in stopping the rate of children born oow in the community. Its just "women need to chose better". I mean really, the same group of people believe these things. :why:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah on bold. Most people in general are delusional or we wouldn't have "nerdy black dudes" and "educated black women" shyt online all the time. Maybe IRL more people are realistic but online nah. Also both genders get realistic like you said at different times. Sometimes it takes some chicks a few kids, being out of her prime, etc but they mainly get it. With dudes it usually takes not getting p*ssy and being tired of beating their dikks to find out their level ain't "dime" and they accept what they wouldn't before. Point is both groups do the same shyt and I don't think its no difference at all.

I agree with @mamba too with his post on women and that's why they are the "educated black woman". They are no different to me than the "nerdy black guy". They the same person just a different gender.

This whole thread is about dudes being real about their options. The only reason it has gone so long is dudes want to deny black women actions.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
man everybody reading this knows the OP is right, those of us that are 30+ know the real

i just saw a chick on my facebook timeline talking about how she wants a corporate dude with a little thug in him HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BULLshyt!?!? keep it real stop dismissing reality.

you can sit around and play that "not all of us" game if you want but as someone who's from the hood, lives in the suburbs now, went to two prominent HBCU's where I interacted with hundreds of people from all around the country and all walks of life, have worked around hollywood indie movie types, music industry insiders for years now

it's just true, black women generally tend to be attracted to dysfunctional, thuggish and flashy type nikkas. when i was a teenager and people use to tell me "oh you just need to get out more!", "it's just the people you hang with!" that shyt don't flush anymore...

black women ain't checking for the IT programmer "boring" ass nikka, or the director of photography on an academy award winning period piece - she's bored to death reading that shyt just now.....keep living in denial if you all want to though :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
man everybody reading this knows the OP is right, those of us that are 30+ know the real

i just saw a chick on my facebook timeline talking about how she wants a corporate dude with a little thug in him HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BULLshyt!?!? keep it real stop dismissing reality.

you can sit around and play that "not all of us" game if you want but as someone who's from the hood, lives in the suburbs now, went to two prominent HBCU's where I interacted with hundreds of people from all around the country and all walks of life, have worked around hollywood indie movie types, music industry insiders for years now

it's just true, black women generally tend to be attracted to dysfunctional, thuggish and flashy type nikkas. when i was a teenager and people use to tell me "oh you just need to get out more!", "it's just the people you hang with!" that shyt don't flush anymore...

black women ain't checking for the IT programmer "boring" ass nikka, or the director of photography on an academy award winning period piece - she's bored to death reading that shyt just now.....keep living in denial if you all want to though :yeshrug:

I love me black women, but some of us are lost. TUPAC IN A BUSINESS SUIT. You know damn well masculine, deep voiced black men don't get hired in white collar Jobs :skip:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Are you though? 1/3 of you will go to prison in your lifetimes. Less than 10% of you are college educated. A higher percentage of black women are employed than men (which means that the economical portion of marriage is shared), yet you still want someone to do all the domestic duties? You abandon 70% of your black children, and 40% of your precious mulatto ones. And you actually purport that there are several quality black men out there? This thread is just a circle jerk for black males who can't be honest with themselves. I commend them for leaving innocent black women alone.
c3c2ea02752c3c1b88f5fef1b7c2f91f.jpg

Though white women starting to wise up too with 95+% of them initiating the divorces in that pairing (the pairing with a 75% divorce rate the highest of any group). I won't pretend that all of you are like this though (just a significant portion).

So you nikkas just gone ignore this ether:sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I love me black women, but some of us are lost. TUPAC IN A BUSINESS SUIT. You know damn well masculine, deep voiced black men don't get hired in white collar Jobs :skip:
Why don't you focus on the ones not on this though? That's why it seems a lot of you cats ain't no chicks nerd, Tupac in business suit wanting, etc or not

Status
Not open for further replies.