Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Expensive and theré are drastic mentality levels ranging from hood to hollywood.

the 2 extemes are beasts that drive people crazy

I visited LA twice. My aim is that medium, middle class, semi-suburb girl. Black and Latinas in this sector are the best on EARF :noah:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What exactly does it mean to have "discipline and honor"? To be some boring, broke, dry ass lame who has nothing to offer in the dating game but a "good personality" and "potential"? :leostare:

U saying every nikka with "swag" and "mouthpiece" is a bad person, or only nikkas with "swag" and "mouthpiece" are the ones able to date black women? :leostare:

Say bruh aint u the dude always crying whenever some shyt about street harassment comes out? How are u out bagging dimes on the street with no "swag" or "mouthpiece"? :patrice:
Black nerds are able to date black women who like nerds.

Let's not generalize black women.

There are areas where these type of black women are limited so the ones that do like nerds go with a nerdy dude or a non nerdy dude and the rest of the nerdy dudes since they usually outnumber the black women who like nerds have to go with other women because that is the only thing that is available to them

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I visited LA twice. My aim is that medium, middle class, semi-suburb girl. Black and Latinas in this sector are the best on EARF :noah:
I'm tryin to cop a 500 thousand dollar home that is worth 100k in a slower state. This city is fukked. Good luck on your quest

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This
long as they feel protected , get good dck often, and dont get treated like complete sht ( notice i said complete) theyll roll wit him
thats why a woman with stay with a jobless aint sht ngga for years but will cheat on a good breh in a second
you gotta have that primal natural manhood about you
You can see it time and time again, women dont want to be treated with respect all the time
they dont want to be handled with care all the time
they dont want shyt to be perfect all the time
and any woman that tells you she do is a liar

So having no job displays more manhood than a nikka with alot of funds and a thriving career?

Just wow :deadrose:

Tapp

All Star
Daps
So having no job displays more manhood than a nikka with alot of funds and a thriving career?

Just wow :deadrose:
ngga read what i typed, if you got what they want you can be basically shytty and still get held higher than a good breh

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Water finds its level. Judging by how angry and entitled everyone is these days- men AND women- I think people will eventually settle down with others, but resent them for not being the dream mate they thought they deserved.

I mean u have people talking about black male nerds, like there aren't the same number of black female nerds. But since those girls dont have the sex appeal or w/e nikkas look past em. shyts so silly.

:sas2:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Everyone should be honest with themselves. This also includes the Black woman.

She has a kid (or kids) out of wedlock, yet expects a quality, childless man to save her. :whoa:

She has tons of student loan and credit card debt, yet expects a man in good financial shape to take her seriously. :heh:

She is overweight, yet expects nikkas who care about their health to entertain the thought of dating her. :scusthov:

She can't cook, yet expects a patriarchal man to scoop her up. :childplease:

She wears hair hats, yet wants something real. :mjlol:

Black men are more than willing to be honest with ourselves. Are Black women willing to do the same among themselves? :lupe:

How many Black women are truly good catches out here? Or, are they all queens? :patrice:
Are you though? 1/3 of you will go to prison in your lifetimes. Less than 10% of you are college educated. A higher percentage of black women are employed than men (which means that the economical portion of marriage is shared), yet you still want someone to do all the domestic duties? You all love,patriarchy, but most of you don't even love up to its basic standards. You abandon 70% of your black children, and 40% of your precious mulatto ones. And you actually purport that there are several quality black men out there? This thread is just a circle jerk for black males who can't be honest with themselves. I commend them for leaving innocent black women alone.
c3c2ea02752c3c1b88f5fef1b7c2f91f.jpg

Though white women are starting to wise up too with 95+% of them initiating the divorces in that pairing (the pairing with a 75% divorce rate the highest of any group). I won't pretend that all of you are like this though (just a significant portion).

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I said that the "ain't shyt" small portion of black men have that mouthpiece that these birds go :noah: for. There are genuinely good black men that have a mouthpiece to get with women, but they are not as visible as them nikkas.

We have a brain drain in the black community where the nerd who makes the jobs and scientific advancements get shytted on and even blocked from the dating/mating process and the bum nikka with an "edge" get all the rewards. The black nerd that is out for progression eventually get tired and move on to other women.

That street harassment is made for mass incarceration of black men.
"Birds" :leostare: Are you saying these "birds" are representative of black women in general :leostare: and if they aren't, WHO GIVES A fukk????

And what the fukk are u talking about with this "nerds get shytted on" bullshyt... a dude with a good job eats very well in the black dating pool if he isn't a lame.

Black nerds are able to date black women who like nerds.

Let's not generalize black women.

There are areas where these type of black women are limited so the ones that do like nerds go with a nerdy dude or a non nerdy dude and the rest of the nerdy dudes go with other women because that's what is available to them
This thread, and pretty much all discussion about women in TLR, are dependent on negatively/conveniently stereotyping black women.

That said, I agree wholeheartedly with your last point which is something people don't realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.