Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Light skin and mixed.

Being mixed is a factor different from a regular black man.
My friend who has pulled the most chicks of anyone in the circle since about 5th or 6th grade is black as Wesley Snipes. Chicks that rejected me used to jock him.

He's funny as hell, can dress, and has tons of personality though.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My friend who has pulled the most chicks of anyone in the circle since about 5th or 6th grade is black as Wesley Snipes. He's funny as hell, can dress, and has tons of personality though.
Ok

Yet that doesn't reflect what nerdy black men go through.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ok

Yet that doesn't reflect what nerdy black men go through.
Unless someone is just very physically unattractive, if they're not getting women it's either because they're too broke or have some personality deficits.

I know way too many black nerds that were slaying bad chicks...especially in college.

Blackout

Daps
Unless someone is just very physically unattractive, if they're not getting women it's either because they're too broke or have some personality deficits.

I know way too many black nerds that were slaying bad chicks...especially in college.
The guys in question are getting women

It's just that they are non black.

Blackout

Daps
Maybe the "nerdy black men" and "educated black women " need to find each other y'all kick the same type of stories. Y'all would be good for each other IMO.
Werd but that will involve them moving to see each other if they are in an area where there isn't much of them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Are we sure because like a rich person talking about they are broke that just don't really happen. Don't know too many people if any IRL getting girls, money, etc talking about they have a lack of said thing.

Blackout

Daps
Are we sure because like a rich person talking about they are broke that just don't really happen. Don't know too many people if any IRL getting girls, money, etc talking about they have a lack of said thing.
We are sure because they are the ones who are with their non black women as we speak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Werd but that will involve them moving if they are in an area where there isn't much of them.
Unless you in a small city there is always both types its just a matter if finding them. Its not hard either but some cats are lazy and then give out weak excuses for their laziness cause most people can go somewhere new and find the crew that reps them best but dudes claiming they can't that's hard to belive sorry.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Black nerds who weren't socially inept at my colleges got black chicks. Black thuggish types did too. Most black women are like most women in general and don't usually know what they want and date different types of guys at different phases in their lives.

There are black women out there right now who are literally telling their friends they want a nerdy type guy. If you can't capitalize off that and the next nerdy black guy does, that is something for you to ponder.

Blackout

Daps
Black nerds who weren't socially inept at my colleges got black chicks. Black thuggish types did too. Most black women are like most women in general and don't usually know what they want and date different types of guys at different phases in their lives.

There are black women out there right now who are literally telling their friends they want a nerdy type guy. If you can't capitalize off that and the next nerdy black guy does, that is something for you to ponder.
That's great but in many areas I've been where hood mentality was rampant black women who liked nerds was rare

Its all relative to your area

Status
Not open for further replies.