Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying I don't see this and I don't see that

It's an individual thing.We can only share our own perspective.

I don't have a bone to pick with anybody.I just share my own experiences.

What kills me are the people who come at you with a pompous attitude like "fukk your experiences" because it doesn't line up with their own....or whatever image they're trying to push.

That being said, I grew up in the hood, so my experiences can only be based on that.I don't have a vendetta against black women.As I said, I just share what I've seen growing up.

If you can get something out of it, cool.....If not, I ain't mad at you.

But don't come at me on that "You haven't seen what you've seen because it doesn't fit my perspective" shyt.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
People saying I don't see this and I don't see that

It's an individual thing.We can only share our own perspective.

I don't have a bone to pick with anybody.I just share my own experiences.

What kills me are the people who come at you with a pompous attitude like "fukk your experiences" because it doesn't line up with their own....or whatever image they're trying to push.

That being said, I grew up in the hood, so my experiences can only be based on that.I don't have a vendetta against black women.As I said, I just share what I've seen growing up.

If you can get something out of it, cool.....If not, I ain't mad at you.

But don't come at me on that "You haven't seen what you've seen because it doesn't fit my perspective" shyt.

Nah son. We know more about your own life than you do.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long ass thread...

Anyway dudes need to stay in their lane and get in where they fit.

If you're a Dexter's Lab ass nikka no need to be trying to go after a chick like The Body XXX and getting mad when you get curved. :pachaha:

You're just causing yourself more pain at the end of the day. :heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Lmao yo.:wow:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"

She hangs with nothing but black girls at work:yeshrug:

She's not the typical plain Jane white girl.U can tell she's been around black people.

Honestly, the way she said it, didn't seem like her intent was to be malicious or offensive at all.She said it nonchalant--cheerfully

Did you really just use the "some of my best friends are black" defense to cape for a racist white woman?

It was offensive, and it was malicious

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No need to get defensive you said you wouldn't give the dude a chance that's fine, I'm just saying alot of black women share this same view. I was rocking Super hero shirts and blue jeans and nikes before it starting trending hard and could get play from both black and white women. White women however flocked to a black guy that was "in shape" with super hero shirts on where as black women put up more of a fight. They assume I was some kid with no job, or responsibilities until they learned more about me then it was :leon: ok so you have a decent career, car, own place and money. Still playing video games, and liking comic books was a major turn off to them at the that time this was before super hero movies got crazy popular.

That's in my experience, the wild thing is I have a goon that I go way back with dreads all that good stuff that black chicks choose over me 9 times out of 10. The white girls would hit me up more and the black chicks would always hit him up more. He wanted the white girls, and I wanted the black chicks lol.

Also I dont want white chicks, nothing against have a white chick, but its not something I want.... no clue where you getting that idea from.

Like @Yup mentioned Its probably more of a numbers game than anything, but I still feel like there's a underlying issue with certain views we as black people have burned into our minds acceptable.

fukk yo super hero tshirts nikka

YOLr7Sd.gif

Go tell that to your white bytch!!!!

Now see that would have been me being defensive
I felt i was just reiterating your point,
its way easier to run into a white chick that's accepting than a black chick WAY easier.
Black women are too demanding. Ok
let me rephrase it, white women are more accommodating. Is that better?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you really just use the "some of my best friends are black" defense to cape for a racist white woman?

It was offensive, and it was malicious

Yeah I can see how it could come off that way, but maybe that's her truth.

If it's something she's observed & experienced, who am I to knock it.

But I can see how what she said could rub a lot of people the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.