• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Most women in America are not worthy of marriage. Those who are worthy get married.

Those who are no don't. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure why society likes to sugarcoat the issue. Just because a woman has a vagina doesn't mean she is mother or wife material.

We have no issue calling out men who are not father or husband material.
Nah people get married all the time, people you think don't deserve to be.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If she saw something good in homey you overlooked him why are you mad?
I'm only mad at the future mental damage that will be inflicted on her black children. I have stated multiple times date and marry whomever you want, but understand the social consequences.

And here lies the problem, there are alot more white chicks out there willing to accept this guy you admittedly wouldn't give the time of the day for being "himself". So when the black dude walking around hefty in a superhero shirt Blue jeans and chucks get no play from sisters because he "can't make and effort" to be more stylish what do you think happens next?

He goes out and randomly meets a white chicks that have zero problems with his style and reasons in his head "black chicks *insert this or that"

I've seen it happen so I know the deal, its way easier to run into a white chick that's accepting than a black chick WAY easier. Especially younger white chicks, once you get older its about the same more or less, but younger yeah its on a totally different level. And people form there opinions at a younger age and carry that with them.

Most of them will never understand the struggle, but for the dude that gets no play from black chicks but gets scooped up by white chicks. The black struggle is going to the last thing on his mind.

He's dressing like an elementary school child, you're acting like I demanded true religion, jordans, and a rolex.
If you want white chicks that's fine. Black women are too demanding. Ok

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But...someone on the coli told me that we're going extinct :lupe:. You're telling me that they were pulling that out of their ass? :merchant:
i know... i know it's hard to believe... all the scientists and mathematicians on this website... but yes.. apparently an idiot got access to our site, and has destroyed it by being the first member to do this

i don't believe it either breh :mjcry:

:troll:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And here lies the problem, there are alot more white chicks out there willing to accept this guy you admittedly wouldn't give the time of the day for being "himself". So when the black dude walking around hefty in a superhero shirt Blue jeans and chucks get no play from sisters because he "can't make and effort" to be more stylish what do you think happens next?

He goes out and randomly meets a white chicks that have zero problems with his style and reasons in his head "black chicks *insert this or that"

I've seen it happen so I know the deal, its way easier to run into a white chick that's accepting than a black chick WAY easier. Especially younger white chicks, once you get older its about the same more or less, but younger yeah its on a totally different level. And people form there opinions at a younger age and carry that with them.

Most of them will never understand the struggle, but for the dude that gets no play from black chicks but gets scooped up by white chicks. The black struggle is going to the last thing on his mind.
Again them being the majority of a population gives the illusion that they are more open that they are in my opinion.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If u reject a guys since the age of 15 and he goes white for ten years. Don't expect him to come back at 25. Hes gone, he's never coming back and more than likely he will get married

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again them being the majority of a population gives the illusion that they are more open that they are in my opinion.
I definitely agree with this....Alot actually, when you have the numbers to have more variety it paints a strong illusion. I think its alot to do with numbers and alot to do with our history as black people in "modern america"

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
it is. I have a better chance at finding a white man willing to wait than a black man.

:mjpls:

So, a group of men who is used to f#cking black women without dates, relationship or marriage for the last 400 years is more likely to be celibate with you?

Justify wanting to date interracially with bullsh#t statements brehs:mjlol:

Peace

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
.but is that really a fair assertion to be making? Black women differ and run the gamut. Why do you think it's a fair assessment to make? That's what I don't understand? I feel like when black guys say this they are really trying to get with black women that they are nit compativcompatible with but who look a certain way. A white version of this would be doing the same thing so why black women get so much flack for it it's beyond me.
Miss you really underestimate how badly black nerds want a woman.

You are talking about guys who get teased for being a virgin, being single and being in the friend zone.

Black nerds arent picky at all lol.

If a black nerd is in an area where the hood mentality effects most of our people that will be his experience where he has a hard time getting his own.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm only mad at the future mental damage that will be inflicted on her black children. I have stated multiple times date and marry whomever you want, but understand the social consequences.

He's dressing like an elementary school child, you're acting like I demanded true religion, jordans, and a rolex.
If you want white chicks that's fine. Black women are too demanding. Ok

No need to get defensive you said you wouldn't give the dude a chance that's fine, I'm just saying alot of black women share this same view. I was rocking Super hero shirts and blue jeans and nikes before it starting trending hard and could get play from both black and white women. White women however flocked to a black guy that was "in shape" with super hero shirts on where as black women put up more of a fight. They assume I was some kid with no job, or responsibilities until they learned more about me then it was :leon: ok so you have a decent career, car, own place and money. Still playing video games, and liking comic books was a major turn off to them at the that time this was before super hero movies got crazy popular.

That's in my experience, the wild thing is I have a goon that I go way back with dreads all that good stuff that black chicks choose over me 9 times out of 10. The white girls would hit me up more and the black chicks would always hit him up more. He wanted the white girls, and I wanted the black chicks lol.

Also I dont want white chicks, nothing against have a white chick, but its not something I want.... no clue where you getting that idea from.

Like @Yup mentioned Its probably more of a numbers game than anything, but I still feel like there's a underlying issue with certain views we as black people have burned into our minds acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.