Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

:whoo:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Yeah...That dude isn't getting any play. Hes mad average if not borderline ugly.

Look if you're not good looking, you're going to have a hard time period. Those girls you posted would be on his level and to be honest, if he isn't ONLY concern about looks, I bet you he would probably be happy if their personalities match.

Luckily, I'm very handsome and funny corny in a good way despite being a glass wearing and plain dressing dude. I had no problem getting with very "soft" black females. Someone you imagine who is soft-spoken, a bit shy, and a nice smile :takedat: which works because those are my type.

However I never got any play except maybe on one occasion from the more "socialite" types of females. I remember when I was going through an awkward puberty phase in high-school and in my freshman year one of the "hot" black females that all the dudes wanted picked on me. Come senior year I cleaned myself up a bit,grew up, and then this chick is trying to talk to me :stopitslime:. I blew her off as rudely as possible and then she had the nerve to say "You don't have to be so rude about it" after this bytch was trying to make my freshman year miserable :francis:

Reminds me of this chick in my freshman year English class....she was dark as Kelly Rowland, kinda looked like Toni off Girlfriends but darker with her sharp cheek bones and plump lips. She was thick :noah: (no pedo :sitdown:), not wide hips thick but, her butt jiggled like a water balloon thick. So pretty much every dude in our grade and upperclassmen thirsted for her. I remember sitting down next to her one day and she must've got up at the same time as me or somehow we bumped, so my hand graze her body by accident :francis: and she screamed out something along the lines of "don't touch me you ugly azz nikka. nobody likes your black ugly azz" loud as shyt, whole class was :lolbron: Shyt had me :francis: I didn't even have nothing to say. I just ate the L and public embarrassment. Now the fukked up thing is the next year 10th grade, there was a rumor she was burning. That she had AIDS. She went from being the baddest young chick to nikkas actively avoiding her in the hallway :scust:Now I think on it, somebody could've started the rumor because they didn't like her but, she transferred to another school. Now years later, I'm 21ish, I come back home from school, its one of those days, I'm fresh to death, fresh cut, fresh cartigan, fresh slacks and boat shoes like a ralph lauren commercial :blessed: I walk into McDonalds for a Snack Wrap and who do I see at the counter. Shorty. Funny thing, she was exxxxxxxtttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaa nice now. She still looked good though (not sure about the AIDS shyt). She was being mad flirtatious, asking me questions about life and where I've been, and what i was up to like she aint embarrass the shyt outta me before :troll: when I all wanted was speedy service for my barbeque snack wrap and fries :scust:I grabbed my bag and :mjlol: in her face walking back to my car. Life is funny.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A lot of yall sound lame as fukk smh.

I'm hardly "alpha male."

I'm 5'7" and skinny, wasn't an athlete in school, I'm a "nerd" who reads comic books, and I haven't had much problem pulling black women since I was 14, and I married a black woman.

Most of my friends I grew up with are black suburbanites who went to college similar to me and they always pulled black chicks too, so I don't relate to these woe-is-me struggle stories.

Yall are doing something wrong.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I'm hardly "alpha male."

I'm 5'7" and skinny, wasn't an athlete in school, I'm a "nerd" who reads comic books, and I haven't had much problem pulling black women since I was 14, and I married a black woman.

Most of my friends I grew up with are black suburbanites who went to college similar to me and they always pulled black chicks too, so I don't relate to these woe-is-me struggle stories.

Yall are doing something wrong
I said bold and I was hating cause I'm not co signing these struggle stories that sounds like something a chick that can't get certain dudes because of her "success" would say

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
thats exactly what they do too :dead: scoop up the men rejected by BW

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I'm hardly "alpha male."

Yall are doing something wrong.
You are mixed between black and indian right?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

:dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We are talking about black dudes not mixed b.

No offense
Lol what does it matter? Like I said, my friends I grew up with who were similar suburbanite non-thugs all get black women too and they were not mixed. No excuse.

Anyway this is me from a couple of days ago. I'm on crutches right now.

gWM73UW.jpg

I'm 34. I'm still a scrawny nerd and I still have no problem getting black women.

In fact, I just got a text from a black chick who wants to come over and fukk tomorrow...broken leg and all.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol what does it matter? Like I said, my friends I grew up with who were similar suburbanite non-thugs all get black women too and they were not mixed. No excuse.

Anyway this is me from a couple of days ago. I'm on crutches right now.

gWM73UW.jpg

I'm 34. I'm still a scrawny nerd and I still have no problem getting black women.

In fact, I just got a text from a black chick who wants to come over and fukk tomorrow...broken leg and all.
Light skin and mixed.

Being mixed is a factor different from a regular black man.

Status
Not open for further replies.