• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
which black women are we talking about. Cause I am sure doug has a picture of the woman he wants approaching him. ThIs is not about black women but moreso the type of ones who approach him.

I'm not picky at all

Guys are not picky at all

I think women here are projecting their thought processes on men

Men don't think like women, men don't even have any thing close to the standard s that women have

As long as she can cook, not argue and be petty and fukk that's all I need. If she has a phat ass that's a tremendous bonus

:ehh:

I am a little confused on this garbage about how men want a specific kind of woman when that is flat out bullshyt:upsetfavre:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not picky at all

Guys are not picky at all

I think women here are projecting their thought processes on men

Men don't think like women, men don't even have any thing close to the standard s that women have

As long as she can cook, not argue and be petty and fukk that's all I need. If she has a phat ass that's a tremendous bonus

:ehh:

I am a little confused on this garbage about how men want a specific kind of woman when that is flat out bullshyt:upsetfavre:
Ok.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
All I am saying it is very disheartening to see black guys disparage black women for trivial and big up other races of women. Blacks have a different reality than whites. Fact.
I am not a fan of trying to big uo another race without really painting a full picture.

No body is disparaging

I came from a black women, the closest people in my life are black women

All nikkas are saying is that the average black women is not feeling your average black man

Women ridiculous notions of what a man should be like. They want a Tyson Beckford clone

Men are simple, we just want to be feed and fukk, average chick and all

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
make your cause into bullshyt fake issues breh

so again.... facts prove all you nikkas wrong once again

black birth rate is 2nd in the country... so we are literally OUTbreeding the country, except for hispanics.. WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON THE DECLINE... every other race is on the come up

and by 2060... we'll still be right where we are at.. 14.. hispanics will make up 30... asian 9... and white people will have DECLINED to 43 percent... give or take some percents

in closing... this shyt is not a fukking issue... it's not a majority... we are not losing our numbers... there is not a shortage of black partners... and basically the entire theory of all that shyt is false and the FACTS prove it... not what your cousin or brother or some dudes or some bytches are doing... the facts
But...someone on the coli told me that we're going extinct :lupe:. You're telling me that they were pulling that out of their ass? :merchant:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So what? People pass up others all the time but because a white woman picked a black man it mean a bunch of black women are missing out. Like come on...people are not going to be compatible with everyone not even their own race.

Then find a MAN that feels the way about you that you feel about him regardless of his skin color. Especially if so hard up for a man in your life.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:
Yeah...That dude isn't getting any play. Hes mad average if not borderline ugly.

Look if you're not good looking, you're going to have a hard time period. Those girls you posted would be on his level and to be honest, if he isn't ONLY concern about looks, I bet you he would probably be happy if their personalities match.

Luckily, I'm very handsome and funny corny in a good way despite being a glass wearing and plain dressing dude. I had no problem getting with very "soft" black females. Someone you imagine who is soft-spoken, a bit shy, and a nice smile :takedat: which works because those are my type.

However I never got any play except maybe on one occasion from the more "socialite" types of females. I remember when I was going through an awkward puberty phase in high-school and in my freshman year one of the "hot" black females that all the dudes wanted picked on me. Come senior year I cleaned myself up a bit,grew up, and then this chick is trying to talk to me :stopitslime:. I blew her off as rudely as possible and then she had the nerve to say "You don't have to be so rude about it" after this bytch was trying to make my freshman year miserable :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...That dude isn't getting any play. Hes mad average if not borderline ugly.

Look if you're not good looking, you're going to have a hard time period. Those girls you posted would be on his level and to be honest, if he isn't ONLY concern about looks, I bet you he would probably be happy if their personalities match.

Luckily, I'm very handsome and funny corny in a good way despite being a glass wearing and plain dressing dude. I had no problem getting with very "soft" black females. Someone you imagine who is soft-spoken, a bit shy, and a nice smile :takedat: which works because those are my type.

However I never got any play except maybe on one occasion from the more "socialite" types of females. I remember when I was going through an awkward puberty phase in high-school and in my freshman year one of the "hot" black females that all the dudes wanted picked on me. Come senior year I cleaned myself up a bit,grew up, and then this chick is trying to talk to me :stopitslime:. I blew her off as rudely as possible and then she had the nerve to say "You don't have to be so rude about it" after this bytch was trying to make my freshman year miserable :francis:

If nikkas think they can be choosy. Then they are losing

:patrice:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

The socialite woman in America is not worthy of being married.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appearance is the most important factor in initially attracting a mate. We all should just accept this. Yes being 30% body fat and wearing apparel similar to what I would purchase for my 8 year old cousin is going to get you curved. If dude can't make an effort to go to kohl's for some nice outfits to make a good initial impression, that's on him.

Please stop trying to dress like white hipsters the vast majority of black women are not attracted to white men or their "style". These black women you see out with bummy white dudes have issues and are completely mentally warped by white supremacy.

And here lies the problem, there are alot more white chicks out there willing to accept this guy you admittedly wouldn't give the time of the day for being "himself". So when the black dude walking around hefty in a superhero shirt Blue jeans and chucks get no play from sisters because he "can't make and effort" to be more stylish what do you think happens next?

He goes out and randomly meets a white chicks that have zero problems with his style and reasons in his head "black chicks *insert this or that"

I've seen it happen so I know the deal, its way easier to run into a white chick that's accepting than a black chick WAY easier. Especially younger white chicks, once you get older its about the same more or less, but younger yeah its on a totally different level. And people form there opinions at a younger age and carry that with them.

Most of them will never understand the struggle, but for the dude that gets no play from black chicks but gets scooped up by white chicks. The black struggle is going to the last thing on his mind.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The socialite woman in America is not worthy of being married.

Most women in America are not worthy of marriage. Those who are worthy get married.

Those who are no don't. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure why society likes to sugarcoat the issue. Just because a woman has a vagina doesn't mean she is mother or wife material.

We have no issue calling out men who are not father or husband material.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
And here lies the problem, there are alot more white chicks out there willing to accept this guy you admittedly wouldn't give the time of the day for being "himself". So when the black dude walking around hefty in a superhero shirt Blue jeans and chucks get no play from sisters because he "can't make and effort" to be more stylish what do you think happens next?

He goes out and randomly meets a white chicks that have zero problems with his style and reasons in his head "black chicks *insert this or that"

I've seen it happen so I know the deal, its way easier to run into a white chick that's accepting than a black chick WAY easier. Especially younger white chicks, one you get older its about the same more or less, but younger yeah its on a totally different level. And people form there opinions at a younger age and carry that with them.

Most of them will never understand the struggle, but for the dude that gets no play from black chicks but gets scooped up by white chicks. The black struggle is going to the last thing on his mind.

Black women will never understand this. White men can be a variety of things and be attractive to a wide variety of white women.

Black men are expected to fit into narrow definitions of masculinity or be a walking stereotype to be seen as attractive to a wide variety of Black women.

That's why I've stated in the past: it's in a non-stereotypical Black man's interest to be seen as attractive to non-Black women in his formative years. It's positive reinforcement and keeps him on the right track.

If he tries to alter his personality to appeal to Black women, he's going to end up in prison or dead. It's sad, but true.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Most women in America are not worthy of marriage. Those who are worthy get married.

Those who are no don't. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure why society likes to sugarcoat the issue. Just because a woman has a vagina doesn't mean she is mother or wife material.

We have no issue calling out men who are not father or husband material.

Especially the super extroverted chick that parties all the damn time. They are the judgmental ones. All the introvert women I been with are the coolest ones and are comfortable with their own skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.