• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because I used to post here before dumbass.

And this site is open, so I lurked between accounts.

You stay trying to argue with somebody. Stay tryna start shyt with somebody. That's your mo...you corny.

My dating life just fine right now. I'm happy. She just ain't black :mjlol: The last one wasn't either. I'm in this thread because the o/p asked a question. Now take your grumpy azz to sleep.
I don't stay trying to do shyt I speak on what people type for better or worse and some of you don't like it when its not kissing your ass. It don't matter if a nikka like you say I'm corny shyt I'd fukking prefer it cause we ain't on the same level so keep calling me corny. You don't sound happy and I'm in here cause I decided to be and your dumbass whining was spotted. Funny thing you claim you getting chicks but sounding like the stereotypical bitter chick? shyt ain't adding up clown and you have to be corny to get kicked off lurk and still know what I do. What kinda p*ssy groupie hoe shyt you on? Regarding sleep I'm going to stay up but worker bees like yourself should goto sleep don't want bossman to cut your comic con money short do you clown?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I don't stay trying to do shyt I speak on what people type for better or worse and some of you don't like it when its not kissing your ass. It don't matter if a nikka like you say I'm corny shyt I'd fukking prefer it cause we ain't on the same level so keep calling me corny. You don't sound happy and I'm in here cause I decided to be and your dumbass whining was spotted. Funny thing you claim you getting chicks but sounding like the stereotypical bitter chick? shyt ain't adding up clown and you have to be corny to get kicked off lurk and still know what I do. What kinda p*ssy groupie hoe shyt you on? Regarding sleep I'm going to stay up but worker bees like yourself should goto sleep don't want bossman to cut your comic con money short do you clown?

God bless you dog.

Get your last word in again so we can stop talking.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The first few pages.

The fact this thing is 90 pages long is ridiculous.
All nikkas was saying is that black women in general ain't really checkin for regular, lame, square dudes like that, and then people got offended and the thread started getting all personal and out of control :manny:

People took it as bashing black women and uplifting white women, when it really wasn't about that, it was actually more of a question meant to encourage a healthy discussion that was going quite civil until the thread took a turn. Nobody in the beginning pages of this thread was in here saying "fukk these black bytches, My Pawgs love me :blessed:" :comeon: Go check

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
All nikkas was saying is that black women in general ain't really checkin for regular, lame, square dudes like that, and then people got offended and the thread started getting all personal and out of control :manny:

People took it as bashing black women and uplifting white women, when it really wasn't about that, it was actually more of a question meant to encourage a healthy discussion that was going quite civil until the thread took a turn. Nobody in the beginning pages of this thread was in here saying "fukk these black bytches, My Pawgs love me :blessed:" :comeon: Go check

but is that really a fair assertion to be making? Black women differ and run the gamut. Why do you think it's a fair assessment to make? That's what I don't understand? I feel like when black guys say this they are really trying to get with black women that they are nit compativcompatible with but who look a certain way. A white version of this would be doing the same thing so why black women get so much flack for it it's beyond me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

but is that really a fair assertion to be making? Black women differ and run the gamut. Why do you think it's a fair assessment to make? That's what I don't understand? I feel like when black guys say this they are really trying to get with black women that they are nit compativcompatible with but who look a certain way. A white version of this would be doing the same thing so why black women get so much flack for it it's beyond me.
This is the truth normally that's why I get called a hater by queen malika. Dudes know damn well for the most part if you into certain things the girls that come with that territory for the most part for better or worse. If you into that comic book, anime, beer pong, RPGs, "geek" stuff the chicks usually not going to be the hottest. That's just real but dudes want all that with some hot chick that they know ain't checking for that shyt then try to shame them cause they struggling it get chicks. shyt is crazy. No accountability culture out here I tell ya.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

We all know black women differ and are not a monolithic group hence why I said in general

But from my experiences, coming from where I come from, yes Yup, :ehh: but maybe your experiences have been different and I respect that

But hey maybe I'm just a crazy nikka :manny:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

Black women, if you reading this, give Dependable Doug a chance

He may be corny and your girls may not be that impressed by him but, in 20 years when they overweight single mothers asking for Jesus to send them a good man, you'll thank yourself. Show him love before Katie or Maria does.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We all know black women differ and are not a monolithic group hence why I said in general

But from my experiences, coming from where I come from, yes Yup, :ehh: but maybe your experiences have been different and I respect that

But hey maybe I'm just a crazy nikka :manny:
All I am saying it is very disheartening to see black guys disparage black women for trivial and big up other races of women. Blacks have a different reality than whites. Fact.
I am not a fan of trying to big uo another race without really painting a full picture.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women, if you reading this, give Dependable Doug a chance

He may be corny and your girls may not be that impressed by him but, in 20 years when they overweight single mothers asking for Jesus to send them a good man, you'll thank yourself. Show him love before Katie or Maria does.
which black women are we talking about. Cause I am sure doug has a picture of the woman he wants approaching him. ThIs is not about black women but moreso the type of ones who approach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.