Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So she's probably going to be the mother of a black daughter and she's already talking shyt about black women? Smh yall really know how to pick em.

If she saw something good in homey you overlooked him why are you mad?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:

I'd smash both them chicks you posted :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

What's your definition of corny? Because when I read the 1st thing comes to mind is a nikka who really just wanted to date a white girl and this is just you justifying it.

I dress as square as any nikka you'd ever meet. I buy my clothes from target and good will, drive a 11 year old car, and never had no problem pulling women. I'm just as "corny" as all these other nikkas complaining that the reason they had to get a white chick is cause black women thought he didn't have sag

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol.....I knew you were gonna write some hating shyt :russ:

That really is your m.o.

Grumpy grouch nikka....change your Avi :lolbron:

I know what I experienced nikka....I ain't making shyt up for the hell of it
My mo is keep it the fukk real and if you been here since Saturday how the fukk you know my MO stop it unless on top of not getting chicks you a stalker? You are right though my mo is calling out stupid shyt and that's not hating but some of you post only for cosigning of your garbage and I can't do it. I don't give a fukk what you experienced you and the rest of,the online dudes on this shyt exaggerating like a mother fukker. Maybe some of you cats ugly and that's the real problem but this my interest stop black girls from dating me angle? Nah son get another fukking story or take that shyt to some gaming messageboard where they'll cosign this fukk shyt. You the one talking about you can't find no chicks cause you playing beer pong but I'm grumpy? Smdh

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
My mo is keep it the fukk real and if you been here since Saturday how the fukk you know my MO stop it unless on top of not getting chicks you a stalker? You are right though my mo is calling out stupid shyt and that's not hating but some of you post only for cosigning of your garbage and I can't do it. I don't give a fukk what you experienced you and the rest of,the online dudes on this shyt exaggerating like a mother fukker. Maybe some of you cats ugly and that's the real problem but this my interest stop black girls from dating me angle? Nah son get another fukking story or take that shyt to some gaming messageboard where they'll cosign this fukk shyt. You the one talking about you can't find no chicks cause you playing beer pong but I'm grumpy? Smdh

Because I used to post here before dumbass.

And this site is open, so I lurked between accounts.

You stay trying to argue with somebody. Stay tryna start shyt with somebody. That's your mo...you corny.

My dating life just fine right now. I'm happy. She just ain't black :mjlol: The last one wasn't either. I'm in this thread because the o/p asked a question. Now take your grumpy azz to sleep.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah...That's just you making that statement more than what it was
No...simply it's a cheap shot and second by the way it looks and it sounds it is most likely said by the black dudes she dated. She's probably the type to talk slick about black women because of what she hears said by some black men say about black women. Reverse the genders and tell me that is not insulting or demeaning.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Needle in the haystack. Who's searching through 1,000 girls to find 1.

This thread way too long man. The reality is cornball white dudes don't gotta worry. I'm not talking about those ugly pimple faced fat yellow teeth dweebs but regular looking dudes who're just a bit corny. They into anime, they into sci-fi, they into programming & hacking, they into gaming, there's a girl out there for him. Chick I'm seeing now, she knows im heavy into coding and I didn't get a :usure: vibe from her like I do 90% of black chicks. That shyt is refreshing. That's the difference. This my last post. I feel like I'm shytting on black women and I don't like doing it. This thread needs to die already.
Dude...how many black people are there in the country? Now how many black women? Reverse the ish and black women can say the same thing and y'all say she needs to change location or move to another area. White people are socialized slightly different and are the majority of the population. A white person is at an advantage due to percentage alone. How many black men do you see coding/programming? Let a black women say black men aren't doing this or that and accepting of this or that and it's all what she needs to do to get a black woman. You dudes are very exhausting.
People with different set of interests get together all the time...you don't have to have someone with the exact same interests as you.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Speak for yourself. We don't all live in areas with large black populations which further cuts into our options. I spoke about my experiences. So you can't refute them.

As a young nikka I was not for interracial dating at all. I began to date outside my race due to my experiences I described in this thread. Had to open up my mind and stop limiting my options based on race. If that makes me a sellout then so be it.
Cool as long as you and the rest of brehs know how it is even more of more precarious situation for black women and that faithful/loyalty ish is not working out for them. They need to date other races more too which I have said numerous times on here. It just does nit make sense what black women are doing to themselves..m

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No...simply it's a cheap shot and second by the way it looks and it sounds iis most likely said the black dudes she dated. She's proably the type tp talk slick about black women because of what she hears about some black men say about black women.

She hangs with nothing but black girls at work:yeshrug:

She's not the typical plain Jane white girl.U can tell she's been around black people.

Honestly, the way she said it, didn't seem like her intent was to be malicious or offensive at all.She said it nonchalant--cheerfully

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If she saw something good in homey you overlooked him why are you mad?
So what? People pass up others all the time but because a white woman picked a black man it mean a bunch of black women are missing out. Like come on...people are not going to be compatible with everyone not even their own race.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

:huhldup: :ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
She hangs with nothing but black girls at work:yeshrug:

She's not the typical plain Jane white girl.U can tell she's been around black people.

Honestly, the way she said it, didn't seem like her intent was to be malicious or offensive at all.She said it nonchalant--cheerfully
Dude...you have to be careful using white people's insight into black issues or black subjects. That ish is not kosher...if a non-black guy says that about black men that's a light bulb moment not an opportunity to use that ammo.I hear what some black dudes say about black women around white women...that ish is not cool. I don't care how many black people she hangd around. And honestly that sounds regurgitated from what she hears rather than what it coming from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.