• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif
oh ya because a white girl is now an insight on the black communuty. Lol you guys...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
Non black guys say a lot of things about black men should I use them as an insight for the black community's dating woes now too.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So she's probably going to be the mother of a black daughter and she's already talking shyt about black women? Smh yall really know how to pick em.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
U sound like ppl who when the single mother rate was rising there was no issue. Its only getting bigger u better figure out the issues now before USA is like the UK and canada
make your cause into bullshyt fake issues breh

The growth rate for America's black population is ever-so-slightly faster than the rate for the U.S. population as a whole.

The nation's 979 major counties had 34.67 million black residents as of July 2011, according to the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau. That was up 0.87 percent from 34.38 million a year earlier.

The total population of those same counties grew by 0.84 percent between July 1, 2010, and the corresponding date in 2011.

On Numbers analyzed the bureau's projections for every county with a 2011 population above 50,000. The number of black residents increased in the vast majority -- 841 of 979 -- of those major counties. The other 138 experienced declines.

That's considerably different from the trend for whites, which was the subject of yesterday's On Numbers story.

The white population declined in 53 percent of all major counties between 2010 and 2011. The total number of white residents actually increased during that span, though by just 0.19 percent, roughly one-fifth the rate for blacks.

The U.S. has nearly 315 million people today. According to the projections released Wednesday, the U.S. population is projected to cross the 400 million mark in 2051, 12 years later than previously projected. The population will hit 420.3 million a half century from now in 2060.

By then, whites will drop to 43 percent of the U.S. Blacks will make up 14.7 percent, up slightly from today. Hispanics, currently 17 percent of the population, will more than double in absolute number, making up 31 percent, or nearly 1 in 3 residents, according to the projections. Asians are expected to increase from 5 percent of the population to 8 percent.

so again.... facts prove all you nikkas wrong once again

black birth rate is 2nd in the country... so we are literally OUTbreeding the country, except for hispanics.. WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON THE DECLINE... every other race is on the come up

and by 2060... we'll still be right where we are at.. 14.. hispanics will make up 30... asian 9... and white people will have DECLINED to 43 percent... give or take some percents

in closing... this shyt is not a fukking issue... it's not a majority... we are not losing our numbers... there is not a shortage of black partners... and basically the entire theory of all that shyt is false and the FACTS prove it... not what your cousin or brother or some dudes or some bytches are doing... the facts

Daps
Jesus.... Why do people make such a big deal out of who dates who on this site. Just date whoever the fukk you want, fukk what anyone else has to say. Also fukk whoever turned you down in the past no matter their color they missed out.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black man leaving college with student loan debt, an uphill battle to find a job, etc. He gets nothing. Chick he loved said she couldn't do the long-distance relationship thing in college!

Black man leaving prison after a doing a bid gets hooked up with a car, clothes, fresh p*ssy, "welcome home" parties, etc. Also had a chick who held him down while he was behind bars.

Some of our soldier brehs coming home from war don't even get "welcome home" parties!

The Black community celebrates our criminals. We don't celebrate our educated brehs.

No entirely true. Why are you disparaging the entire black community :wtf:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Perfect use of that gif :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.