Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nah I don't think cats bashing black women sounds more like dude is lazy and anybody co signing him probably is too on this subject. Everybody else seems to find cats they can relate to but online its always unicorns that can't find shyt. I call bullshyt on that sorry.
Well this is the internet so a unicorn would be more likely to use it to search for others like oneself outside of it's area

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
This whole post is bullshyt and ain't no needle in the haystack. You just need to find like minded people and if you can't find that honestly that's on you. I'm not even into that type of stuff but know people into so unless you living in bumblefukk fishing black chicks into that stuff on you. Sick of,you Internet nikkas always on that I can't find black chicks that like me for my "unique" likes ass nikkas. Y'all ain't unicorns smfh.

Right.

And besides, having the same values, and similar life goals is more important than having the same hobbies.

Values and goals trump hobbies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Right.

And besides, having the same values, and similar life goals is more important than having the same hobbies.

Values and goals trump hobbies.
Basically dudes want chicks to play dungeons and dragons with them and shyt. If we have similar hobbies cool but as long as we click on the main important things like you mentioned having different hobbies isn't bad at all IMO.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
EXACTLY, that's because regardless of rejection your average black man is still dating your average black woman, therefore this thread was just a bunch of nikkas who only want white women and needed justification and validation.:sas1:
You nikkas just love telling on yourselves :bryan:
Speak for yourself. We don't all live in areas with large black populations which further cuts into our options. I spoke about my experiences. So you can't refute them.

As a young nikka I was not for interracial dating at all. I began to date outside my race due to my experiences I described in this thread. Had to open up my mind and stop limiting my options based on race. If that makes me a sellout then so be it.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
frat-guys-1.png
:deadmanny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Only nikkas think like this. Literally every other race/ethnicity is out here trying to further the well-being of their OWN cultures and communities (part of which is by marrying a member of that group) but nikkas out here like, 'Well, love is love.' Y'all gonna breed Black people into extermination with this type of thinking but I'm sleep.
so other races don't have interracial dating :ohhh:

facts are MOST people date, marry and have kids with their own race

a small minority date outside their race... this happens in ALL RACES.. so quit with the "only black people think like this" nonsense

if you think we're gonna breed out our race... because 5% of black people marry other races.. then you truly don't know math or science

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so other races don't have interracial dating :ohhh:

facts are MOST people date, marry and have kids with their own race

a small minority date outside their race... this happens in ALL RACES.. so quit with the "only black people think like this" nonsense

if you think we're gonna breed out our race... because 5% of black people marry other races.. then you truly don't know math or science

We at 17% breh and its 25% for black males and increasing. 33% for Mexicans and almost 40% for asian. shyt ain't nowhere close to small no more

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
We at 17% breh and its 25% for black males and increasing. 33% for Mexicans and almost 40% for asian. shyt ain't nowhere close to small no more
lawd have mercy.... lets get to the facts so we can end this thread

first off... ASIANS AND HISPANICS are the races MOST married outside their race... it's been that way since the forever... it's still the fact now

According to the Pew report, more than 25 percent of Hispanics and Asians who married in 2010 had a spouse of a different race. That's compared to 17.1 percent of blacks and 9.4 percent of whites. Of the 275,500 new interracial marriages in 2010, 43 percent were white-Hispanic couples, 14.4 percent were white-Asian, 11.9 percent were white-black, and the remainder were other combinations.

so yes.. black people are getting married outside their race MORE these days... but then again black people are still getting hung from trees in the south, so it makes sense we'd be the last to start venturing out..

In 2000, Alabama became the last state to lift its unenforceable ban on interracial marriages

BUT it's only 8.4% of marriages that are interracial... in other words, you're not breeding out any race.. yes we are losing ground.. that's because mexico is right fukking next to us and asians got money and resources to move here... it has NOTHING to do with the 17% of black people having mixed babies

The study finds that 8.4 percent of all current U.S. marriages are interracial, up from 3.2 percent in 1980. While Hispanics and Asians remained the most likely, as in previous decades, to marry someone of a different race, the biggest jump in share since 2008 occurred among blacks, who historically have been the most segregated.

Interracial marriages in the U.S. have climbed to 4.8 million - a record 1 in 12 - as a steady flow of new Asian and Hispanic immigrants expands the pool of prospective spouses.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
see the problem is people want to say white - black... end of story

no there's some more races out there... nikkas talking bout... b-b-b-b-but white people and asians and hispanics don't do this... just nikkas

well sorry to tell you... not only do they do it... they do it MORE than us and always have done it more than us...

so like i said before.. love whoever the fukk you want...

you don't see any other race having fukking pow wows on who everyone should be dating, in order to continue the bloodline.. this ain't fukking repopulating the earth.. and the MAJORITY of black men marry black women... so we can quit with all the new age assumptions too... there's no black women... there's no black men... you're wrong... 8 out of 10 black people gonna marry in their race... so they obviously out there doing just fine

maybe if you spend more time trying to meet one and put effort into that... instead of who sticking their dikk where... you'd have your black wife/husband by now :sas2:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
This whole post is bullshyt and ain't no needle in the haystack. You just need to find like minded people and if you can't find that honestly that's on you. I'm not even into that type of stuff but know people into so unless you living in bumblefukk fishing black chicks into that stuff on you. Sick of,you Internet nikkas always on that I can't find black chicks that like me for my "unique" likes ass nikkas. Y'all ain't unicorns smfh.

Lol.....I knew you were gonna write some hating shyt :russ:

That really is your m.o.

Grumpy grouch nikka....change your Avi :lolbron:

I know what I experienced nikka....I ain't making shyt up for the hell of it

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
see the problem is people want to say white - black... end of story

no there's some more races out there... nikkas talking bout... b-b-b-b-but white people and asians and hispanics don't do this... just nikkas

well sorry to tell you... not only do they do it... they do it MORE than us and always have done it more than us...

so like i said before.. love whoever the fukk you want...

you don't see any other race having fukking pow wows on who everyone should be dating, in order to continue the bloodline.. this ain't fukking repopulating the earth.. and the MAJORITY of black men marry black women... so we can quit with all the new age assumptions too... there's no black women... there's no black men... you're wrong... 8 out of 10 black people gonna marry in their race... so they obviously out there doing just fine

maybe if you spend more time trying to meet one and put effort into that... instead of who sticking their dikk where... you'd have your black wife/husband by now :sas2:

8 out of 10 black ppl are married withing their own race.

New marriages 1 out of 4 black men are marrying out. 25% breh

With the 8.4 interracial is a skewed stat. White ppl Re a majority so if a majority of them marry intracially, that makes it seem interracial relationships aren't as high but if 1 out of 4 of other races are its higher for minorities. They are breeding us out and ur falling for it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
8 out of 10 black ppl are married withing their own race.

New marriages 1 out of 4 black men are marrying out. 25% breh

With the 8.4 interracial is a skewed stat. White ppl Re a majority so if a majority of them marry intracially, that makes it seem interracial relationships aren't as high but if 1 out of 4 of other races are its higher for minorities. They are breeding us out and ur falling for it

According to the Pew report, more than 25 percent of Hispanics and Asians who married in 2010 had a spouse of a different race. That's compared to 17.1 percent of blacks and 9.4 percent of whites.

it's 17.1 of NEW blacks since 2010... and we only talking marriage... not even dating or kids... so it's still not 25% and it's still not more than asians or hispanics... and white people do it 10% less than us

again.. it's not a big issue... nobody is getting breeded out... and the majority still stay in their race

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
According to the Pew report, more than 25 percent of Hispanics and Asians who married in 2010 had a spouse of a different race. That's compared to 17.1 percent of blacks and 9.4 percent of whites.

it's 17.1 of NEW blacks since 2010... and we only talking marriage... not even dating or kids... so it's still not 25% and it's still not more than asians or hispanics... and white people do it 10% less than us

again.. it's not a big issue... nobody is getting breeded out... and the majority still stay in their race

U sound like ppl who when the single mother rate was rising there was no issue. Its only getting bigger u better figure out the issues now before USA is like the UK and canada

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

They only judge black dudes by that "swag" shyt.They'll call a nikka corny, but then turn around and date Chad the corny white guy.

Unfortunately, a lot of brothers are compensating with that "swag" shyt.It's all they have to bring to the table in a lot of cases.

I believe there is something to these stereotypes.I work with a white chick who's married to a brotha.I was talking to her one day and we got on the subject of dating.

She straight up told me---and I quote- "It's not all that hard to find a good black man.Just go after the ones the black girls don't want.Those are normally the good ones"
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.