• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't blame this on the black man. Black women are the ones who decide what men should be like. If black women did not put people like young thug on a top of the food chain as far as getting p*ssy; regular black men would not be seeking white women.

If black women went after regular guys who have not been to prison or have criminal records; there will be more black men trying to better themselves. But black women want to go after clowns with no purpose in life and other brothers see that the brother who went to college and is trying to start a business is not getting any p*ssy. There going to be like fukk that college shyt; I'm thuggin

that's subjective. some black women just like to play thug and be around dangerous things like some guys.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol....nikkas gonna really act like black women out here choose Poindexters in large

let's be real here. all the way real please.

there's black women on instagram watching anime and playing video games, lol. hell, there's black women at comic cons if you want to go that nerdy.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This is true. I can tell some of these men need to work on their social skills.

I will be honest and say the way my husband stepped to me was awkward as hell. I was thinking WTF is he doing? I could tell he was nervous and he kept saying "excuse me one minute" and then he would leave, and then he would come back and then he would "excuse me" again.

I was like
:dahell:

I later found out that he was like going back and forth to his friend who was prompting him on how to proceed.

Anyway, many of you all need to work on your social skills and stop blaming women who you don't even approach. Most black women aren't going to approach you.

But to the women, it's okay to smile and glance to let a man know that he can come over and talk to you. There is an art to this. But that's for another thread. Men and women have to work together to make these connections happen.

Omg that's so cute. :o:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
that's subjective...and what defines a cornball?
I would say cornball basically means doesn't have an attractive personality that makes a woman feel good. No sense of humor, low confidence, too much into their own world, an annoying demeanor, no sense of how and when to be aggressive or how and when to fall back, wack conversation, can't dress, no individual flair. doesn't carry himself well, no spontaneity.

Woman like to be treated well and catered to but don't like guys that are too needy and only do shyt for them out of neediness and low self-esteem. They like someone who call them out on their flaws sometimes in a respectful and loving way; often in a playful poking fun way.

You can be a "nerd" and still be an attractive and compelling package. I wouldn't describe nerd and cornball as necessarily the same thing. Women don't like cornballs unless they're forced to settle for them.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
there's black women on instagram watching anime and playing video games, lol. hell, there's black women at comic cons if you want to go that nerdy.

Needle in the haystack. Who's searching through 1,000 girls to find 1.

This thread way too long man. The reality is cornball white dudes don't gotta worry. I'm not talking about those ugly pimple faced fat yellow teeth dweebs but regular looking dudes who're just a bit corny. They into anime, they into sci-fi, they into programming & hacking, they into gaming, there's a girl out there for him. Chick I'm seeing now, she knows im heavy into coding and I didn't get a :usure: vibe from her like I do 90% of black chicks. That shyt is refreshing. That's the difference. This my last post. I feel like I'm shytting on black women and I don't like doing it. This thread needs to die already.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he should just be happy I mean I know its just a picture but they looked happy. At the end of the day its all about happiness no matter what color or gender and yes I said gender :yeshrug:I just want all my brehs to be happy wit the women they're with so I can stop seeing screenshots of texts of messy relationships and all that other trash :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

This thread way too long man. The reality is cornball white dudes don't gotta worry. I'm not talking about those ugly pimple faced fat yellow teeth dweebs but regular looking dudes who're just a bit corny. They into anime, they into sci-fi, they into programming & hacking, they into gaming, there's a girl out there for him. Chick I'm seeing now, she knows im heavy into coding and I didn't get a :usure: vibe from her like I do 90% of black chicks. That shyt is refreshing. That's the difference. This my last post. I feel like I'm shytting on black women and I don't like doing it. This thread needs to die already.
That's awesome dude.

Yea it is hard to talk about this without sounding like your bashing black women when it's anything but that.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say cornball basically means doesn't have an attractive personality that makes a woman feel good. No sense of humor, low confidence, too much into their own world, an annoying demeanor, no sense of how and when to be aggressive or how and when to fall back, wack conversation, can't dress, no individual flair. doesn't carry himself well, no spontaneity.

Woman like to be treated well and catered to but don't like guys that are too needy and only do shyt for them out of neediness and low self-esteem. They like someone who call them out on their flaws sometimes in a respectful and loving way; often in a playful poking fun way.

You can be a "nerd" and still be an attractive and compelling package. I wouldn't describe nerd and cornball as necessarily the same thing. Women don't like cornballs unless they're forced to settle for them.

aight...fair enough. I think being real is always best, and reality changes over time. it seems like a bunch of over-thinking by a lot of brehs. women that gravitate towards a guy changes over time and vice versa.

when my black ass was in college beer ponging, flip cupping, & hitting the hooka 4-5times a week like 8years ago....i enjoyed white women because they was doing what i liked to do. And it was just a free-for-all of stupidity played-out to white girls shaking to hip-hop, but it's all safe with little drama and no thuggery fucckin-up things.

step into to real world and leaving the college world behind (i went out of state...so it's adios to those people) i don't even run into those type of white girls i liked for a good while and other things became important to me and my commonalty changed to a degree....so blacks and/or latina became the norm for me because they were in my new world work wise and neighborhood wise. I don't understand most white girls outside of my college time once the keg parties stopped...they turned into box wine, classic rock , over-priced brunch having fools. #ewwww

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

good points. but you may just have to look harder. i don't think being nerdy stops you from having the interest of black women....i always felt it was other sh!t at times in my experiences.

find me a black woman that likes beer, trying to hit up the kaskade concert, partner with me at a beer pong tourney at a bar....and that feat is soooo much harder. i find that sh!t can stop interest even though you still about hip-hop and dress urban. That's the black woman that is a needle in a haystack to me....and they might be only for white guys once you spot them at such events, hahaha. but once i got away from such a lifestyle post college i find black women and latina women just as interested as my conversation/lifestyle shifted away from my college fun.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

This whole post is bullshyt and ain't no needle in the haystack. You just need to find like minded people and if you can't find that honestly that's on you. I'm not even into that type of stuff but know people into so unless you living in bumblefukk fishing black chicks into that stuff on you. Sick of,you Internet nikkas always on that I can't find black chicks that like me for my "unique" likes ass nikkas. Y'all ain't unicorns smfh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's awesome dude.

Yea it is hard to talk about this without sounding like your bashing black women when it's anything but that.
Nah I don't think cats bashing black women sounds more like dude is lazy and anybody co signing him probably is too on this subject. Everybody else seems to find cats they can relate to but online its always unicorns that can't find shyt. I call bullshyt on that sorry.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In all honesty he could probably pull Keri Hilson I really don't even know what she's doing now :ld:
2w7j23n.jpg

Aint nobody taking Keri away from that..shed put up the fight of her life and who would blame her? :beli:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appearance is the most important factor in initially attracting a mate. We all should just accept this. Yes being 30% body fat and wearing apparel similar to what I would purchase for my 8 year old cousin is going to get you curved. If dude can't make an effort to go to kohl's for some nice outfits to make a good initial impression, that's on him.

Please stop trying to dress like white hipsters the vast majority of black women are not attracted to white men or their "style". These black women you see out with bummy white dudes have issues and are completely mentally warped by white supremacy.

actually nerdy black has a better chance with a video game shirt than any white dude ever will....it's funny when us blacks do it. this is the white guys pull chick uniform...so not exactly bummy. i don't understand it but i witnessed with my own eyes for a long time that white women love this style:

frat-guys-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.