• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The average black country, in the black Carribean and Africa, doesn't even have mixed children per usual. These articles reference blacks in the UK, USA, etc and relate to mixed race children. They don't even state single motherhood rates either. The first two links are about foster homes and therapy. Where is the singlemother proof? The third link talks about the UK and an abundance of mixed kids in foster care. Etc etc. this stuff has nothing to do with what I asked you to get, which is high singlehood rate proof in Africa, the Carribean etc. Go.
Jamaican gleaner is the last article you dumb arse.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have am excuse for everything...you asked I answered your question.

No you didn't. You gave only South Africa. Is South Africa = Africa? Most Africans don't live in South Africa, dumbass. For your point to be correct, you have to prove that black countries in general have a high single mother rate. Your links have not proven so. Your links focus on the West, South Africa and Jamaica, all of which focus around Carribean people.

They state mixed children because this was in response to @thereheis on the absentee black fathers in mixed chidren's lives and how they are affected.There's also the monyihan report and there's articles on black fatherlessness in africa...mainly south africa. Either way its a problem and it's going to spread If nothing is done about it.

Are you retarded? I am not @thereheis . Just provide proof for the assertions you made to me, not anyone else. Mixed children have nothing to do with your point.

Jamaican gleaner is the last article you dumb arse.

Is Jamaica = all of the Carribean? How many people live in Jamaica?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No you didn't. You gave only South Africa. Is South Africa = Africa? Most Africans don't live in South Africa, dumbass. For your point to be correct, you have to prove that black countries in general have a high single mother rate. Your links have not proven so. Your links focus on the West, South Africa and Jamaica, all of which focus around Carribean people.

Are you retarded? I am not @thereheis . Just provide proof for the assertions you made to me, not anyone else. Mixed children have nothing to do with your point.

I think you are stupider than you think. I presented you the articles. The point is this is not a US issue it is a world issue because south africa/jamaica/uk comprised the world. Don't order me around I ain't you're maid and you are not paying me. Fatherlessness and blacl communities is very present issue...I presented a sampling if articles.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Did I say jamaica us a the caribbean you fruit.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
pTSekgP.gif
best thing to come out of this thread :rumad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There's a difference between being a good guy and corny dude. Black women generally aren't attracted to cornballs. :manny: Can't blame em.
I agree with bold but how most people use cornball its usually just shyt the other person doesn't do ime. That's why its hard for me to say other cats are corny just cause they do stuff I wouldn't. Lastly most chicks hell most people aren't as awesome as they think they are either so they should be careful calling somebody else corny.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what: You dudes still going on about this? Nikka just go get some ass and that will cure all this worry. Most of you nikkas just need to get the fck off the Net and get some ass, and you won't have no worries.......

Everybody gets rejected, I got rejected plenty of times, yet I still got all the ass I wanted and then some.......A lot of Black women's natural instincts have become hijacked, so there's nothing you can do about it right now......go after "ugly" chicks or the one's you passed up throughout your life, trying to get at that IG thot...... puss is puss, no matter if they nerdy,ugly or not a brickhouse.......then you realize that she may just be the one for you, so that you nikkas can stop coming on the NET whining about being "rejected", or chasing a cave bytch.

Status
Not open for further replies.