Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.
Maybe her husband died? You every think that? Go procreate with a cac u dumb bytch

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Honestly, a lot of Black American men are just sick of Black American women's sh*t and I dont blame them
:salute:

...got dissed by an "afrocentric" the other day, I've been patient with her too. She blatantly dubbed me like I wasn't shyt. I've literally given every "sista" at my job the respect they deserve and they act like I don't deserve it in return.

...white girls even spoke up on it, mind you they know I don't mess with them like that or prefer their company, but I think I'm gonna start being more social with them to prove a point to these black women.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The black woman runs usually because she is poor. No one forces her to do so. It is the same reason Asian, Russian, and other Europeans etc women all run to the Western world. Poverty is not lack of protection, but it is suffering in a way. And as you can see, it happens with Asians, blacks, Russians, even other European women. It's nothing to do with black men, just poverty, same as the Phillipines, China, Bulgaria, etc. I notice the Asians, Russian women, etc do not conflate this with a "lack of protection", only the likes of you, Ethiopian. This implies you are just a black man hater.

There's no problem with single motherhood across the world. And in fact no problem with black men or women in most of the world, except when you make a problem. There is nothing to fix and when I go back to my home country, I don't see anyone fixing to do anything. Produce your statistics otherwise.
The produced in the aforementioned articles. Black fatherless is rampant throughout west/caribbean/south america. I am afraid with the younger generation of africans throughout west/central/southern africa it will be a problem as africa bevomes more industrialized.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes, we laugh now. He is embarrassed by it and tries to play it off like he knew what he was doing. But, we laugh.

There was something so different about his approach. I could tell he was nervous and he wasn't trying to run game. He seemed nice. That is why I played along and didn't walk away even though I was confused. It probably helped that he is attractive. It was just weird to see a good looking man being so........goofy. You could just tell he didn't step to women that frequently.

Once his friend told him to stop leaving, we actually had a very good conversation. I liked him right away. I could tell he was nice and not "fake nice" but really a sweet guy.

He didn't play games at all. The next day we talked for a long time. He put his feelings out there really quickly. Looking back, it WAS kind of thirsty but he was just upfront with wanting to be in a committed relationship with me. We got married a year later.

He ended up moving away for a job during that year, and he wanted me to go with him. I told him he was crazy if he thought I was moving hundreds of miles for a boyfriend who could dump me at any time. On his next trip to visit, he asked my father for my hand in marriage.

From that awkward convo to that wedding was a year and a week. And no, I wasn't pregnant as some people assumed. He wanted to be with me, and I wasn't moving for a boyfriend so we didn't want a long engagement.

I'm glad he didn't write off all black women just because his previous experiences landed him in the friend zone. I understand why he got friend zoned a lot, but his personality appealed to me, and I saw him as more than a friend.

I love my husband very much, goofiness and all. I am not the only black woman in the world who would give a nervous guy a chance.
Your husband sound like a genuine sweetheart.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The produced in the aforementioned articles. Black fatherless is rampant throughout west/caribbean/south america. I am afraid with the younger generation of africans throughout west/central/southern africa it will be a problem as africa bevomes more industrialized.

Post your so-called articles (which you don't have but I digress) which state the high single motherhood rates in Africa, the Carribean, etc and elsewhere. Go.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The average black country, in the black Carribean and Africa, doesn't even have mixed children per usual. These articles reference blacks in the UK, USA, etc and relate to mixed race children. They don't even state single motherhood rates either. The first two links are about foster homes and therapy. Where is the singlemother proof? The third link talks about the UK and an abundance of mixed kids in foster care. Etc etc. this stuff has nothing to do with what I asked you to get, which is high singlehood rate proof in Africa, the Carribean etc. Go.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The first link talks about children who have lost their fathers to HIV and violence. I'm not sure why you linked it; maybe it's because you're stupid but that doesn't prove your point. The second link is better, but provide links for the rest of African countries who never suffered from apartheid. Also, the single motherhood rate is less than 50% in South Africa (I had to dig for that as it's not obvious). Find proof for your assertion that black countries have a single motherhood problem.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The average black country, in the black Carribean and Africa, doesn't even have mixed children per usual. These articles reference blacks in the UK, USA, etc and relate to mixed race children. They don't even state single motherhood rates either. The first two links are about foster homes and therapy. Where is the singlemother proof? The third link talks about the UK and an abundance of mixed kids in foster care. Etc etc. this stuff has nothing to do with what I asked you to get, which is high singlehood rate proof in Africa, the Carribean etc. Go.
They state mixed children because this was in response to @thereheis on the absentee black fathers in mixed chidren's lives and how they are affected.There's also the monyihan report and there's articles on black fatherlessness in africa...mainly south africa. Either way its a problem and it's going to spread If nothing is done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.