Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Malarkey. America isn't the world homie. National Geographic had it right with those covers. In another 50 years (more likely 150-200) Americans gonna look like Brazilians. That's the only future for a country full of people from different cultures, eventually they gonna fukk :manny: (or kill each other :mjpls:) Now with your doomsday black washout scenario, please realize that its white strongholds that are becoming "browner". Hispanics and Blacks in America; Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis in Europe. White people arent running amok in Africa or Asia making it "whiter". That's why the right wing nut jobs and st0rmfr0nt racists complain about white genocide and white annihilation.
Many of those who are making it browner have the same thoughts as white supremacists.

If whites dissapear we will have their ass kissers to deal with.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Terrance Howard's ex wife called him a ****** all the time...you nikkas really got an agenda in This thread

Carmen Electra also called Dennis Rodman the n word as well, He also said a lot of the white girls he dated called him the n word when they were mad at him:lolbron:

http://hub.contactmusic.com/carmen-electra/news/rodman-carmen-used-the-n-word-during-sex-sessions

Rodman: 'Carmen Used The 'N' Word During Sex Sessions'
By WENN in 02 November 2005

Follow Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra Dennis Rodman Dave Navarro
carmen_03_wenn1296211.jpg

Picture: Carmen Electra celebrates the release of her book 'How To Be Sexy' with a special signing at Borders Books and Music Store Los Angeles, California...
Pin-up Carmen Electra will be far from happy when she reads ex-husband Dennis Rodman's new autobiography, because he claims she used to "motivate" him in the bedroom by using racial slurs.
Electra is reportedly not happy about Rodman's past claims that she would call him derogatory names during sex sessions - and now his allegations are in print in new tome I SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.
Rodman admits he was surprised when Electra, who is now married to rocker Dave Navarro, first used the 'N' word while they were making love: "I was stunned. I mean I've had sex with a lot of white girls and not one white girl has ever called me that unless they were p**sed off."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Finally something we agree on.
Despite my methods my intention is to benefit black women along with black men.

Therefore we are bound to agree on a few things.

I have not forgotten who carried me in her womb and raised me to be the man I am today.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Wow that does seem MAD awkward I bet y'all laugh about that encounter now...

So how did it go from that to him being your husband?

Yes, we laugh now. He is embarrassed by it and tries to play it off like he knew what he was doing. But, we laugh.

There was something so different about his approach. I could tell he was nervous and he wasn't trying to run game. He seemed nice. That is why I played along and didn't walk away even though I was confused. It probably helped that he is attractive. It was just weird to see a good looking man being so........goofy. You could just tell he didn't step to women that frequently.

Once his friend told him to stop leaving, we actually had a very good conversation. I liked him right away. I could tell he was nice and not "fake nice" but really a sweet guy.

He didn't play games at all. The next day we talked for a long time. He put his feelings out there really quickly. Looking back, it WAS kind of thirsty but he was just upfront with wanting to be in a committed relationship with me. We got married a year later.

He ended up moving away for a job during that year, and he wanted me to go with him. I told him he was crazy if he thought I was moving hundreds of miles for a boyfriend who could dump me at any time. On his next trip to visit, he asked my father for my hand in marriage.

From that awkward convo to that wedding was a year and a week. And no, I wasn't pregnant as some people assumed. He wanted to be with me, and I wasn't moving for a boyfriend so we didn't want a long engagement.

I'm glad he didn't write off all black women just because his previous experiences landed him in the friend zone. I understand why he got friend zoned a lot, but his personality appealed to me, and I saw him as more than a friend.

I love my husband very much, goofiness and all. I am not the only black woman in the world who would give a nervous guy a chance.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malarkey. America isn't the world homie. National Geographic had it right with those covers. In another 50 years (more likely 150-200) Americans gonna look like Brazilians. That's the only future for a country full of people from different cultures, eventually they gonna fukk :manny: (or kill each other :mjpls:) Now with your doomsday black washout scenario, please realize that its white strongholds that are becoming "browner". Hispanics and Blacks in America; Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis in Europe. White people arent running amok in Africa or Asia making it "whiter". That's why the right wing nut jobs and st0rmfr0nt racists complain about white genocide and white annihilation.

Who is at the bottom in Brazil? Blacks. Who is at the top? Whites. So what's the difference?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I feel ya cousin on this. I prefer black women as well, but it's hard for me to find the right one where she meets most of qualities i like in her outside physical. It seems like white girls be feeling me more than anyone. I always catch em looking and checking me out damn near all the time. I walk into a mall and there will always be a few white girls in the cut checking me out. I never get that same feeling or reactions out of black girls. Just once in a blue moon. Good news is tho, the girl I'm messing with now is black and I feel like the lord finally threw me a bone like :lawd:

I like white girls and all, but I'm not as physically attracted to em like I am with black women. I like my cakes well done.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yes, we laugh now. He is embarrassed by it and tries to play it off like he knew what he was doing. But, we laugh.

There was something so different about his approach. I could tell he was nervous and he wasn't trying to run game. He seemed nice. That is why I played along and didn't walk away even though I was confused. It probably helped that he is attractive. It was just weird to see a good looking man being so........goofy. You could just tell he didn't step to women that frequently.

Once his friend told him to stop leaving, we actually had a very good conversation. I liked him right away. I could tell he was nice and not "fake nice" but really a sweet guy.

He didn't play games at all. The next day we talked for a long time. He put his feelings out there really quickly. Looking back, it WAS kind of thirsty but he was just upfront with wanting to be in a committed relationship with me. We got married a year later.

He ended up moving away for a job during that year, and he wanted me to go with him. I told him he was crazy if he thought I was moving hundreds of miles for a boyfriend who could dump me at any time. On his next trip to visit, he asked my father for my hand in marriage.

From that awkward convo to that wedding was a year and a week. And no, I wasn't pregnant as some people assumed. He wanted to be with me, and I wasn't moving for a boyfriend so we didn't want a long engagement.

I'm glad he didn't write off all black women just because his previous experiences landed him in the friend zone. I understand why he got friend zoned a lot, but his personality appealed to me, and I saw him as more than a friend.

I love my husband very much, goofiness and all. I am not the only black woman in the world who would give a nervous guy a chance.

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Who is at the bottom in Brazil? Blacks. Who is at the top? Whites. So what's the difference?

Well for one, the blonde blue eyed Aryan is replaced with some mongrel race. So no, white people do NOT want that. Whatsoever.

For two, if you want blacks in power, why you looking for it in a country started by white people? Its gonna happen in Africa. Not here. In Africa.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.

The black woman runs usually because she is poor. No one forces her to do so. It is the same reason Asian, Russian, and other Europeans etc women all run to the Western world. Poverty is not lack of protection, but it is suffering in a way. And as you can see, it happens with Asians, blacks, Russians, even other European women. It's nothing to do with black men, just poverty, same as the Phillipines, China, Bulgaria, etc. I notice the Asians, Russian women, etc do not conflate this with a "lack of protection", only the likes of you, Ethiopian. This implies you are just a black man hater.

There's a pervasive culture of fatherlessness among black communities across the world. it far extends beyond being or mot being a nerd I am afraid. There were so many articles...black people have an epidemic that they need to fix.

There's no problem with single motherhood across the world. And in fact no problem with black men or women in most of the world, except when you make a problem. There is nothing to fix and when I go back to my home country, I don't see anyone fixing to do anything. Produce your statistics otherwise.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dudes are full of shyt. :mjlol:
There are tons of black women that want a good black man. Stop being a victim and generalizing a whole race of women because you don't approach the right ones.

Why wasn't the thread closed after this post? Oh people just like to argue/justify their lust for massa. Nevermind.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

:salute:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.

This notion mainly comes from foreign/non aa blacks, even within the US.

Most of the ills you guys are talking about are criticisms of AA blacks from foreign blacks. Because of our supposed lack of "culture" and being Americanize

Status
Not open for further replies.