Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.
Black communities suffer from the effects of white supremacy worldwide.

We are their main opposition so its obvious we will take the hardest hit.

The motherland itself Africa was invaded by them.

Racist whites vs black people is basically the longest war in history.

But hey you love to ignore racists whites so I have to tell you this.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: @ Anyone mad about "Swag" or framing any sort of finesse as a member
of the male side of the sexes as a "negative" trait.
If you can't compete, step your game up, don't hate women of any color attracted
to "Swagger", "Cool" or any other euphemism for "Charisma".

:edit:
Also :laff: @ the dudes in here insinuating that "White Women" will just take scraps.
Y'all gonna get your feelings hurt if you believe this myth that Chad with the ragged jeans,
horrendous vans that are on their last leg and the jacket he kept from freshman year
of highschool is gonna pull Becky who works the cash register and religiously follows Kim Kardashian.
Hell even "Chad" is gonna get a swift kick to his ego when he decides to ask for
a drink after work if he buys into this bullshyt :camby:

AIso I see y'all with that "Black Nerd" bullshyt, and this is coming from someone who would for all intents and purposes be seen as a "Nerd" offline.
this is my problem right now. I'm in a drought and I literally have no black girls in any of my classes so no go there (CS major)
I don't want a white girl so my options are cold approaches (I'm no pro:skip:) or join something like the black student union next year just to be around more black women on a regular basis.
:myman:
Join the Black Student Union Breh.
I've been meaning to join mines.
Some of the girls are bad :blessed: with the natural hairdo's too :to:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is true. I can tell some of these men need to work on their social skills.

I will be honest and say the way my husband stepped to me was awkward as hell. I was thinking WTF is he doing? I could tell he was nervous and he kept saying "excuse me one minute" and then he would leave, and then he would come back and then he would "excuse me" again.

I was like :dahell:

I later found out that he was like going back and forth to his friend who was prompting him on how to proceed.

Anyway, many of you all need to work on your social skills and stop blaming women who you don't even approach. Most black women aren't going to approach you.

But to the women, it's okay to smile and glance to let a man know that he can come over and talk to you. There is an art to this. But that's for another thread. Men and women have to work together to make these connections happen.

Wow that does seem MAD awkward I bet y'all laugh about that encounter now...

So how did it go from that to him being your husband?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Only nikkas think like this. Literally every other race/ethnicity is out here trying to further the well-being of their OWN cultures and communities (part of which is by marrying a member of that group) but nikkas out here like, 'Well, love is love.' Y'all gonna breed Black people into extermination with this type of thinking but I'm sleep.

Malarkey. America isn't the world homie. National Geographic had it right with those covers. In another 50 years (more likely 150-200) Americans gonna look like Brazilians. That's the only future for a country full of people from different cultures, eventually they gonna fukk :manny: (or kill each other :mjpls:) Now with your doomsday black washout scenario, please realize that its white strongholds that are becoming "browner". Hispanics and Blacks in America; Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis in Europe. White people arent running amok in Africa or Asia making it "whiter". That's why the right wing nut jobs and st0rmfr0nt racists complain about white genocide and white annihilation.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
"This guy" lol.

I focus on it to stress that black men aren't a monolith.

We aren't a hive mind and hood nikkas do not represent all of us.

Something you and her can't seem to grasp.

Oh, so BM aren't a monolith and the hood thugs don't represent you all, but BW are a monolith and the hoodrats represent us according to the comments in this thread. I love how BM can separate themselves from their brethren who aren't living right but BW don't get the same consideration in return.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Black communities suffer from the effects of white supremacy worldwide.

We are their main opposition so its obvious we will take the hardest hit.

The motherland itself Africa was invaded by them.

Racist whites vs black people is basically the longest war in history.

But hey you love to ignore racists whites so I have to tell you this.

Oh, so white supremacy has ruined the Black community yet brehs are in here bragging about getting with those same cacs that are part of white supremacy. Ya'll can't even make up your mind if you want to blame BW or cacs for the state of the community but have no problem running up under those same cacs.

Blackout

Daps
Oh, so BM aren't a monolith and the hood thugs don't represent you all, but BW are a monolith and the hoodrats represent us according to the comments in this thread. I love how BM can separate themselves from their brethren who aren't living right but BW don't get the same consideration in return.
Where did I say that hoodrats represent all of you.

Any thing I say refers to a certain kind of black woman not all.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Which black male celebrity you heard crying in the media about his white girl calling him a "******"? I haven't heard of one.

I've heard about Halle Berry though...:sas2:

Terrance Howard's ex wife called him a ****** all the time...you nikkas really got an agenda in This thread

Blackout

Daps
Oh, so white supremacy has ruined the Black community yet brehs are in here bragging about getting with those same cacs that are part of white supremacy. Ya'll can't even make up your mind if you want to blame BW or cacs for the state of the community but have no problem running up under those same cacs.
"Yall" lol

Some "brehs bragging about getting them" do not represent all of us.

As Ive said I dont even want white women.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Now with your doomsday black washout scenario, please realize that its white strongholds that are becoming "browner". Hispanics and Blacks in America; Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis in Europe. White people arent running amok in Africa or Asia making it "whiter". That's why the right wing nut jobs and st0rmfr0nt racists complain about white genocide and white annihilation.

This is bad news for Black men, what will they do when there are no more cacs around and they are surrounded with nothing but black and brown faces?:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.