Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Yeah Jons wife is white. And nah Rashads ex wife is black, they got divorced like last year lol I think Jon got another chick pregnant on the low if im not mistaken, he cheated on his white wife with another white woman lol

Not surprising. Always some type of drama going on with WW/BM relationships.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
There's a pervasive culture of fatherlessness among black communities across the world. it far extends beyond being or mot being a nerd I am afraid. There were so many articles...black people have an epidemic that they need to fix.

Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Shhhhh don't tell that to people in here. Yeah, if you grew up in an area where materialism and swag is the prime focus, you gonna find mad superficial ass women. Especially when a father is not around to school the kids.

Black men are the main ones who call White and other nonblack guys corny and swagless.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
I'm just saying, I get it you're a black nerd but fukk it's just a title.
I've met all types of nerds and they're not a monolith like you make them seem lol

This guy seems obsessed with the title nerd. Black men created the thug culture they are now complaining about so if they should be mad at anyone it should be themselves.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black men are the main ones who call White and other nonblack guys corny and swagless.

You mean a small portion of black men that are eating off the swag craze. Most black men don't want to be pigeonholed when it comes to getting women that have the skin tone as them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes, this is what I always stress. American Black men act like it's an American thing but Black communities the world over suffer from the SAME DYSFUNCTION. Black men are doing a terrible job in keeping their communities together no matter what continent they are on. Just saw a picture of a pregnant African woman arriving on one of those migrant boats trying to get into Italy. Why does a pregnant Black woman have to run to cacs, Black men should be protecting her but they aren't and she most likely has more to fear from her fellow Black man than the cacs she's running to for refuge.
:ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Read all of this thread up to page 32 (35 ppp). Lot of good points made but this topic clearly touched a nerve with both camps :laugh:
The nerve that it touched from me is seeing black kids left fatherless at a disporpotionate rate and all that the coli comes up with a solution is bw are bytches/difficult/chasew drug dealers/ugly/obese/etc...yet many non black mothers who deal with black men deal with similar issues. This a pervasive isssue among black men/black community and not enough attention and solutions are proposed to fight it other than mud slinging. People prefer mocking their fellows black brehs/brehettes instead of taking this issue seriously.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You mean a small portion of black men that are eating off the swag craze. Most black men don't want to be pigeonholed when it comes to getting women that have the skin tone as them.
But you think bw like pigeonholed?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This guy seems obsessed with the title nerd. Black men created the thug culture they are now complaining about so if they should be mad at anyone it should be themselves.
"This guy" lol.

I focus on it to stress that black men aren't a monolith.

We aren't a hive mind and hood nikkas do not represent all of us.

Something you and her can't seem to grasp.

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I am so glad that my husband did not write off all black women because he ended up in the friend zone repeatedly. His brother on the other hand...well,you win some and you lose some.

Neither he nor his brother could ever be considered a thug or full of swag; yet they have completely different personalities. They are both nice guys but I would never be attracted to his brother.

You can be "corny" and still have charm. You can be a "nerd" and still be funny. You can be "nice" and still be interesting.

If black women aren't interested in you, it's not because you aren't a thug. It's because you are going after the wrong type of women, you aren't going after women at all and you expect them to approach you, or you are lacking something that goes beyond your stereotypical assumptions

A lot of uniteresting, swagless, etc black men could use this kind of talk and teaching, but never get it or don't get it in time. They basically need PUA teaching and general self-improvement education, but never get it. Instead they grow ever more resentful in their shell.

This is true. I can tell some of these men need to work on their social skills.

I will be honest and say the way my husband stepped to me was awkward as hell. I was thinking WTF is he doing? I could tell he was nervous and he kept saying "excuse me one minute" and then he would leave, and then he would come back and then he would "excuse me" again.

I was like :dahell:

I later found out that he was like going back and forth to his friend who was prompting him on how to proceed.

Anyway, many of you all need to work on your social skills and stop blaming women who you don't even approach. Most black women aren't going to approach you.

But to the women, it's okay to smile and glance to let a man know that he can come over and talk to you. There is an art to this. But that's for another thread. Men and women have to work together to make these connections happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.