Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
this... i hate how we constantly get in these long ass threads

i mean really... a woman is smart, funny, sexy, likes what i like and treats me good....

and i'm supposed to tell her "nah nah nah i can't fukk with you cause you asian/spanish/white!! let me just leave your ass, and try to find all the same qualities in a black woman so everyone else can be happy... in the meantime i'll just be lonely" :comeon:

no nikka.... if she like me and i like her, i'm going for it... her race isn't factoring in for half a second :yeshrug:

Only nikkas think like this. Literally every other race/ethnicity is out here trying to further the well-being of their OWN cultures and communities (part of which is by marrying a member of that group) but nikkas out here like, 'Well, love is love.' Y'all gonna breed Black people into extermination with this type of thinking but I'm sleep.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm just saying, I get it you're a black nerd but fukk it's just a title.
I've met all types of nerds and they're not a monolith like you make them seem lol
Yet black nerds still aren't the main one leaving these kids fatherless tho.

There's a pervasive culture of fatherlessness among black communities across the world. it far extends beyond being or mot being a nerd I am afraid. There were so many articles...black people have an epidemic that they need to fix.
Yes fatherlessness is an issue yet

This fatherless culture that your talking about is not prevelant among black nerds tho.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if you a introvert or dont approach women you not gettin at a large enuff sample size for your perspective to be taken seriously....yeah if your attractive you gon meet attractive women without having to speak,but this thread aint about those dudes,cuz dudes thats attractive like that aint having these problems dudes crying about in here.

Yeah its a numbers game.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black men do get a lot of shyt from Black women. They will diss the way you dress, while white dudes who dress bummy can pull top notch white women. Im talkin white dudes wearin vans, hawaain shirts, and cargo shorts

Shhhhh don't tell that to people in here. Yeah, if you grew up in an area where materialism and swag is the prime focus, you gonna find mad superficial ass women. Especially when a father is not around to school the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.