• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your comparisons didn't make sense at all, I actually read some of this thread after your posts, hoping you would get the point, but obviously you do not possess the capability to think objectively. He simply said a woman has an easier time finding random sex ,he didn't say anything about woman (or black woman for that matter) dating in that particular comment he made.
Most women are not motivated by sex like a woman is. It is nit an achievement ti engage in wanton sexual activity for a woman nor is it what arguably women are looking for.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You make no sense. This study has a sampling of how many people?
:russ: still drowning eh? The study that your very existence depends on...is licking you right in the face...and you are struggling hard to discredit it with a Freshman like approach to your questioning...lol

The next thing you're dumb ass will want to know is what they had for lunch that day...nikka please

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:russ: still drowning eh? The study that your very existence depends on...is licking you right in the face...and you are struggling...hard...lol

The next thing you're dumb ass will want to know is what they had for lunch that day...nikka please

I asked you a simple question. You love deflecting when convenient. I am not saying this on some thirst to see bm/ww unions fail. I have nothing to gain or lose. But I can attest that many black men are not taking their relationships seriously with black or non black women.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I asked you a simple question. You love deflecting when convenient.

I'm not deflecting anything...I'm just quoting the entirety of the information. It proves that everything that you dreamt up, is a lie. Appearently, you just have a very difficult time admitting it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not deflecting anything...I'm just quoting the entirety of the information. It proves that everything that you dreamt up, is a lie. Appearently, you just have a very difficult time admitting it.
Point out my lie.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
What am I wrong about?? You said white women/black men relationships fail because of external factors.

I said if external factors are the main reason why WW/BM relationships fail, it just shows the foundation of the relationship was rotten in the first place. Strong marriages don't bend to "external factors". You are wrong either way.

This is simply retard logic.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?
this... i hate how we constantly get in these long ass threads

i mean really... a woman is smart, funny, sexy, likes what i like and treats me good....

and i'm supposed to tell her "nah nah nah i can't fukk with you cause you asian/spanish/white!! let me just leave your ass, and try to find all the same qualities in a black woman so everyone else can be happy... in the meantime i'll just be lonely" :comeon:

no nikka.... if she like me and i like her, i'm going for it... her race isn't factoring in for half a second :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this... i hate how we constantly get in these long ass threads

i mean really... a woman is smart, funny, sexy, likes what i like and treats me good....

and i'm supposed to tell her "nah nah nah i can't fukk with you cause you asian/spanish/white!! let me just leave your ass, and try to find all the same qualities in a black woman so everyone else can be happy... in the meantime i'll just be lonely" :comeon:

no nikka.... if she like me and i like her, i'm going for it... her race isn't factoring in for half a second :yeshrug:

That's straight because I don't think you one of those "bed wench" types.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Most women are not motivated by sex like a woman is. It is nit an achievement ti engage in wanton sexual activity for a woman nor is it what arguably women are looking for.

It depends on the occasion, I think it is very dishonest to say that women are not motivated by sex like men are.On occassions they can be,especially if they are on vacation getaway or are looking to experiment. Also there are times when women look to rebel and would seek random sex as a fullfillment. Revenge can also be added to the reasons. We are not going to pretend that its not, but I hope you didn't miss my point either.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It depends on the occasion, I think it is very dishonest to say that women are not motivated by sex like men are.On occassions they can be,especially if they are on vacation getaway or are looking to experiment. Also there are times when women look to rebel and would seek random sex as a fullfillment. Revenge can also be added to the reasons. We are not going to pretend that its not, but I hope you didn't miss my point either.
Motivated by sex like a man is. I would still say no.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's straight because I don't think you one of those "bed wench" types.
nah i'm a love who you love type of dude... i don't give two fukks who you date... white, black, skinny, fat, ugly, dime, whatever.. love is love

but i HATE when people try and make it politics.

"oh look at him with that white girl, he a sellout... look at him wit that spanish girl, she cool tho"

"oh look at her wit that white dude, he paying for that.... look at her with that dominican nikka, he's my nikka"

like cut it the fukk out... unless that person is on some "i refuse to date my own race" type of bullshyt... just let people do what they want minus all the assumptions and hate

Status
Not open for further replies.