Status
Not open for further replies.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:mjlol:

You sound like my little sister, "I told you i'm right, i know it, you just gotta believe it".

I'm a male you dumbass.

Your "research" is bull***. It doesn't exist.
Nah nikka..you're just dumb...LOL :russ:

You can't even man up, and admit that you're just wrong....let me guess raised by a single black mother are we? :sas1:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What am I wrong about?? You said white women/black men relationships fail because of external factors.

I said if external factors are the main reason why WW/BM relationships fail, it just shows the foundation of the relationship was rotten in the first place. Strong marriages don't bend to "external factors". You are wrong either way.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah nikka..you're just dumb...LOL :russ:

You can't even man up, and admit that you're just wrong....let me guess raised by a single black mother are we? :sas1:

like a clockwork, lol. Funny, but you are morso insulting black men than black women really with this slight.

Probabky will be heading to divorce soon if you haven't already tryong to front on the coli.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yes you have...because you are bm/ww coupling. Would you have done the same for a coupling involving bw...no. Racism is everywhere...and regardless of the genders involved they are going to get flack.

:mjlol: I don't even think YOU understand what point you're trying to make. You're a mess and all over the place LOL.

Either way, the study (that you and many other mommas boys black males) have been quoting, is inaccurate.

I've supplied you with the facts...and now you're unraveling as we speak.... :manny:

Like I said, as lazy as your research skills are, you've been educated on the matter :sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:mjlol: I don't even think YOU understand what point you're trying to make.

Either way, the study (that you and many other mommas boys black males) have been quoting, is inaccurate.

I've supplied you with the facts...and now you're unraveling as we speak.... :manny:

Like I said, as lazy as your research skills are, you've been educated on the matter :sas2:
Every study has inaccuracies dumb ass. Point is everyone will use one to support their own agenda. From I seen in everyday life the srudy does not ring far from the truth. O just think the motivation has less to do with racism as it is incompatibility.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Every study has inaccuracies dumb ass. Point is everyone will use one to support their own agenda. From I seen in everyday life the srudy does not ring far from the truth. O just think the motivation has less to do with racism as it is incompatibility.

:mjlol: I don't think you understand, I don't care what YOU see....I'm just correcting you and @Osman and a few others on the information derived from the study. I don't care how you define compatibility or how YOU think "racism" effects those couples....I'm just letting you soak up some of the info that's been dropped on you in the last few minutes.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:mjlol: I don't even think YOU understand what point you're trying to make. You're a mess and all over the place LOL.

you didn't educate on anything. The fact stil stands that the stat rings true...you are trying to blame result on racism. Donkey please....it has far more to do with the people in the relatiship Than outside if it. It is Easy to brag about sexing white women but its another story to being involved in a relationship. No woman wants a man thats incapable of being in one.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:mjlol: I don't think you understand, I don't care what YOU see....I'm just correcting you and @Osman and a few others on the information derived from the study. I don't care how you define compatibility or how YOU think "racism" effects those couples....I'm just letting you soak up some of the info that's been dropped on you in the last few minutes.
You are not correcting anything. Correctin would imply that the divorce rates were mot one of the highest. You are blaming the stats on racism...so stupid.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
you didn't educate on anything. The fact stil stands that the stat rings true...you are trying to blame result on racism. Donkey please....it has far more to do with the people in the relatiship Than outside if it. It is Easy to brag about sexing white women but its another story to being involved in a relationship. No woman wants a man thats incapable of being in one.
:russ: :whew: you are struggling...and I gotta admit...I enjoy watching this..

drowning-o.gif

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You are not correcting anything. Correctin would imply thay the divorce rates were mot one of the highest. You are blaming the stats on racism...so stupid.
:sas1:Let's see....agree with an embittered black woman with a feminist agenda....OR....agree with two high caliber PhD degree wielding published social scientists? :sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:russ: :whew: you are struggling...and I gotta admit...I enjoy watching this..

drowning-o.gif
I don't need to:mjlol:

The truth is well documented. Black men who don't know how to be in relatioships don't change long term regardless of whom they are with. The loads of fatherless mixed kids can attest to this.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
No my comparisons are not shyt. If a black woman doesn't engage in casual sex or even sex outside of marriage for that matter, her dating woes are essentially the same with men complaining in this thread.
Take me for example, I haven't really had luck with black men bc of my ascetic lifestyle. Now if I choose to broaden my chances of finding a man compatible with me by dating white men, I guarantee the majority of you wouldn't be okay with that.
You can't dismiss by dating woes by just saying "oh, I can get sex just by stepping outside" bc you're just equating sex to relationships.

Your comparisons didn't make sense at all, I actually read some of this thread after your posts, hoping you would get the point, but obviously you do not possess the capability to think objectively. He simply said a woman has an easier time finding random sex ,he didn't say anything about woman (or black woman for that matter) dating in that particular comment he made.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:sas1:Let's see....agree with an embittered black woman with a feminist agenda....OR....agree with two high caliber PhD degree wielding published social scientists? :sas2:

You make no sense. This study has a sampling of how many people?

Status
Not open for further replies.