Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
There's a difference between being a good guy and corny dude. Black women generally aren't attracted to cornballs. :manny: Can't blame em.
So they diss the nerds and "cornballs",mess with the hustlaz, playaz and thugz and end up like...
300_234993.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Funny I haven't read once in this discussion of anything related to the success rates of black men/white women relationships, which is the least successful combination of any relationship, hovering at around a 72% divorce rate within the first 2 years.

I can't believe some the self-hatred of some of the nikkas in here, dying of thirst for the approval of white America by wifing a cac, in the face of overwhelming evidence in front of them that it will be a disaster. White women have no notion of family values and perserverance, they will wake up one day and decide they want to be single again, and then 'poof', there goes your life. I wouldn't wife a cac if she was the last women in this planet. I'd fukk the shyt outta them, but would never wife.

ps. I'm not including Middle Eatern women here, or even (some) European to some extent (i've got an uncle with 7 kids married to some Polish women for 25+ years). I'm talking Anglo-Celtic American/UK Whites, they are the trash you should avoid at all costs.

The ignorance on Interracial Divorce rates has got to stop. It's hilarious that some of you have these stats memorized but for the sake of of funneling your own agenda, but yet you conveniently leave out the explanation for the higher rates by the VERY SAME study...so here it is....

"According to the adjusted models predicting divorce as of their 10th year of marriage, interracial mar- riages that are most vulnerable involve White females and non-White males (with the exception of White females/Hispanic White males) relative to White/White couples. Conversely, White men/ non-White women couples show either very little or no differences in divorce rates; or, as in the case of White men and Black women, are substantially less likely than White/White couples to divorce by their 10th year."

"A second explanation posits that the ‘‘problems’’ interracial couples face vary in severity for different race or gender groups. A substantial literature, mostly focusing on Black/White unions, has shown that these couples experience negative reactions from strangers and diminished support from family and friends (Chito Childs, 2005; Dalmage, 2000; Hill & Thomas, 2000; Killian, 2003). Our findings suggest that these issues may be more common for White female/non-White male couples. Stigmas attached to interracial interaction are strongly gendered as well as racially specific. In particular, White females have been perceived as a threat to Black women’s marriage opportunities (Chito Childs; Dalmage)."

Source: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/stor...f4&s=86a43722d60d7390b99a84c95069358f8e80f45d

Not stanning, but just clarifying some things....let's get the facts straight BEFORE we propagandize ignorance :sas1::sas2:

The higher rates, (which are based primarily on older couples) is a direct result of EXTERNAL opposition from blacks and whites alike. Black Male non-black female marriages (and especially marriages with white women tend to be the LEAST acceptable).

Any conehead who's been on this planet more than 5 years knows this.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear we had this same fukking thread not long ago

nikkas love making excuses ..black women are not made on a fukking assembly line
They come in all shapes,personality,shades and hues..

I have never in my life dated a single black chick who was loud,aggressive or whatever other bullshyt ass stereotype u c00ns associate with em
But if thats what you're looking for..plenty out there

A poster once said..if all single Black women were to wake up with the same qualities and personalities tomorrow,but a different skin tone i.e pasty complexion... they'd get wifed up before lunch break

Yall some c00ns..period

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The higher rates, (which are based primarily on older couples) is a direct result of EXTERNAL opposition from blacks and whites alike. Black Male non-black female marriages (and especially marriages with white women tend to be the LEAST acceptable).

Lol I actually chuckled at this.

You sound extremely desperate to dismiss well founded research on the lack of success of such relationships. You have absolutely no evidence to suggest that external influences play a large part of why those marriages fail. Furthermore and most importantly, even if those conjectures were correct, what does it say about the bond of such relationships, when external factors (i.e what other people think, family support) are the main causes marriage breakdown??

Believe me when I say this but there is very little in this world that could break the bond between husband and wife that is founded on mutual love and trust. For you to suggest that things like "family support" are to blame for why many of those marriages don't last just shows me that the marriage wasn't shyt in the first place, such are the fate for relationships based on self-hate, fetish and lust.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The ignorance on Interracial Divorce rates has got to stop. It's hilarious that some of you have these stats memorized but for the sake of of funneling your own agenda, but yet you conveniently leave out the explanation for the higher rates by the VERY SAME study...so here it is....

"According to the adjusted models predicting divorce as of their 10th year of marriage, interracial mar- riages that are most vulnerable involve White females and non-White males (with the exception of White females/Hispanic White males) relative to White/White couples. Conversely, White men/ non-White women couples show either very little or no differences in divorce rates; or, as in the case of White men and Black women, are substantially less likely than White/White couples to divorce by their 10th year."

"A second explanation posits that the ‘‘problems’’ interracial couples face vary in severity for different race or gender groups. A substantial literature, mostly focusing on Black/White unions, has shown that these couples experience negative reactions from strangers and diminished support from family and friends (Chito Childs, 2005; Dalmage, 2000; Hill & Thomas, 2000; Killian, 2003). Our findings suggest that these issues may be more common for White female/non-White male couples. Stigmas attached to interracial interaction are strongly gendered as well as racially specific. In particular, White females have been perceived as a threat to Black women’s marriage opportunities (Chito Childs; Dalmage)."

Source: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/stor...f4&s=86a43722d60d7390b99a84c95069358f8e80f45d

Not stanning, but just clarifying some things....let's get the facts straight BEFORE we propagandize ignorance :sas1::sas2:

Oh ya but you have stats on black women on speed dial and have selective amnesia when it comes to reporting bthe reasons why stats are what they are. We can all use stats but it is easily manipulated to fit someone's agenda. Finally, you didn't deny what was said either by other male posters. I am willing to bet their high divorce rate is more highly likely due to people in the relationship than external forces. ..because if a bm/ww went through the trouble of gettinge married despite the racism that exist it is more to do with relationship woes than anything else (ie. In compatibility, relationship fizzling out, etc) and despite what black men think white women are stil white and will harbour racist ideologies, you being married to her may not really change that. We all know of people making an ihindividual an exception to the rule. You are married to a white woman so I understand you have an agenda.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

You sound extremely desperate to dismiss well founded research on the lack of success of such relationships. You have absolutely no evidence to suggest that external influences play a large part of why those marriages fail. Furthermore and most importantly, even if those conjectures were correct, what does it say about the bond of such relationships, when external factors (i.e what other people think) causes marriage breakdown??

Believe me when I say this but there is very little in this world that could break the bond between husband and wife that is founded on mutual love and trust. For you to suggest that things like "family support" are to blame for why many of those marriages don't lust just shows me that the marriage wasn't shyt in the first place, such are the fate for relationships based on self-hate, fetish and lust.

I guess the willfully ignorant will be just that...I quoted the study and the source....:francis: the very source that your ignorance misquoted and haphazardly attempted to discredit through sheer rejection in order to push your own agenda....:sas1::sas2:

That being said...Like I said, don't take this as stanning for "white wimmins" ...but according to your logic, black couples should neither get married or procreate because they experience the same hardships as well from external sources which are well represented in higher than normal divorce rates as a direct result of the hardships experienced in racism.

But that doesn't fit well with your propaganda :sas1:...so you'll obviously leave that alone.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
S

You sound extremely desperate to dismiss well founded research on the lack of success of such relationships. You have absolutely no evidence to suggest that external influences play a large part of why those marriages fail. Furthermore and most importantly, even if those conjectures were correct, what does it say about the bond of such relationships, when external factors (i.e what other people think, family support) are the main causes marriage breakdown??

Believe me when I say this but there is very little in this world that could break the bond between husband and wife that is founded on mutual love and trust. For you to suggest that things like "family support" are to blame for why many of those marriages don't last just shows me that the marriage wasn't shyt in the first place, such are the fate for relationships based on self-hate, fetish and lust.
See my post. The guy is always pulling stats when it shows bw in an unfavorable light but wants to explain this study. For two people to make to the altar it takes a lot especially two people of different races.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Oh ya but you have stats on black women on speed dial and have selective amnesia when it comes to reporting bthe reasons why stats are what they are. We can all use stats but it is easily manipulated to fit someone's agenda. Finally, you didn't deny what was said either by other male posters. I am willing to bet their high divorce rate is more highly likely due to people in the relationship than external forces. ..because if a bm/ww went through the trouble of gettinge married despite the racism that exist it is more to do with relationship woes than anything else (ie. In compatibility, relationship fizzling out, etc) and despite what black men think white women are stil white and will harbour racist ideologies, you being married to her may not really change that. We all know of people making an ihindividual an exception to the rule. You are married to a white woman so I understand you have an agenda.

Listen here babygurl...I'm not interested in your desire to add your own analysis of the study.

All I'm sayin is that I've supplied you with the FULL breadth of research that you've been propagandizing for eons.

You can no longer claim ignorance on the subject. You've been educated on the matter...and now you are no longer misinformed.:sas1::sas2:

So you can run back to whatever black feminist forum (lipstick alley, dateawhiteguy, Madamnoire etc) and spread the good news.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Listen here babygurl...I'm not interested in your desire to add your own analysis of the study.

All I'm sayin is that I've supplied you with the FULL breadth of research that you've been propagandizing for eons.

You can no longer claim ignorance on the subject. You've been educated on the matter...and now you are no longer misinformed.:sas1::sas2:

So you can run back to whatever black feminist forum (lipstick alley, dateawhiteguy, Madamnoire etc) and spread the good news.

Yes you have...because you are bm/ww coupling. Would you have done the same for a coupling involving bw...no. Racism is everywhere...and regardless of the genders involved they are going to get flack.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Shouldn't you be doing that on your black men white women forum baby boy? :ohhh::mjlol:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

You sound like my little sister, "I told you i'm right, i know it, you just gotta believe it".

I'm a male you dumbass.

Your "research" is bull***. It doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.