Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't need to be a damn extrovert to get with good looking black women.

if you a introvert or dont approach women you not gettin at a large enuff sample size for your perspective to be taken seriously....yeah if your attractive you gon meet attractive women without having to speak,but this thread aint about those dudes,cuz dudes thats attractive like that aint having these problems dudes crying about in here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dudes are full of shyt. :mjlol:
There are tons of black women that want a good black man. Stop being a victim and generalizing a whole race of women because you don't approach the right ones.

Instagram Thots, Video Models, and Ratchet Club women do NOT represent the entirety of the black female race. There ARE plenty of black women, like you just said, who want a good black man.

I don't care how much they frustrate me, or dissapoint me, or utterly confuse me.

I will NEVER turn my back on black women. A black woman gave birth to me, loved me, reared me. I have two black sisters who supported me, cheered for me, consoled me.

I've had black women who loved me. I've felt their warmth. Known their passion. Experienced their nurturing and care.

Some of the most intelligent and determined human beings I've ever met were black women. They taught me, mentored me, helped shape my view of a wider world.

My wife WILL be a black woman. My children WILL have a black mother. My lineage will, God willing, stay as Cac free as possible.

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Appearance is the most important factor in initially attracting a mate. We all should just accept this. Yes being 30% body fat and wearing apparel similar to what I would purchase for my 8 year old cousin is going to get you curved. If dude can't make an effort to go to kohl's for some nice outfits to make a good initial impression, that's on him.

Please stop trying to dress like white hipsters the vast majority of black women are not attracted to white men or their "style". These black women you see out with bummy white dudes have issues and are completely mentally warped by white supremacy.

Exactly

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There are no black guys in my class, just me and another black girl :mjcry:

And yeah I'm really introverted

this is my problem right now. I'm in a drought and I literally have no black girls in any of my classes so no go there (CS major)
I don't want a white girl so my options are cold approaches (I'm no pro:skip:) or join something like the black student union next year just to be around more black women on a regular basis.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny I haven't read once in this discussion of anything related to the success rates of black men/white women relationships, which is the least successful combination of any relationship, hovering at around a 72% divorce rate within the first 2 years.

I can't believe some the self-hatred of some of the nikkas in here, dying of thirst for the approval of white America by wifing a cac, in the face of overwhelming evidence in front of them that it will be a disaster. White women have no notion of family values and perserverance, they will wake up one day and decide they want to be single again, and then 'poof', there goes your life. I wouldn't wife a cac if she was the last women in this planet. I'd fukk the shyt outta them, but would never wife.

ps. I'm not including Middle Eatern women here, or even (some) European to some extent (i've got an uncle with 7 kids married to some Polish women for 25+ years). I'm talking Anglo-Celtic American/UK Whites, they are the trash you should avoid at all costs.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
what do you think? :sas1:

01783-223x118.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

video_thumbnail_12842266.png

:sas2:

:sas2:
deflection

:francis:brothers can't talk to white women about nintendo now?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The NFL is the only league where you Dee a bunch of dudes with white women and still 70 percent are with black women.

Too little ,too late to correct the bullshyt being thrown in this thread.

I will say this , if the only black men that marry white women,why are so many NFL,NBA,and Boxing stars married to white women?These men are supposed to be athletic and embody masculinity.

What about the gang of black actors and black entertainers that marry white women(or latinas which can count as white since they get most of their ancestry on the white side fukk the 1 drop rule), many of these black rappers who portray the same thug manners are trend settas for these thugs out here,be it fake or authentic.

And who says black men that have square jobs and work 9 to 5 are all pointdexters, many black women objectify the wrong men,many black men in this country have had to be warriors at one but many of them don't stay lingering in the basic thug mentality and progress to decent jobs.

Plus Black women don't always get an alpha masculine male. I can't figure out why you have so many tight pants ass ,floral color wearing ,skinny punks out here getting puzzy?I know decent black men having problems with black women because they are not putting up with crap

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Appearance is the most important factor in initially attracting a mate. We all should just accept this. Yes being 30% body fat and wearing apparel similar to what I would purchase for my 8 year old cousin is going to get you curved. If dude can't make an effort to go to kohl's for some nice outfits to make a good initial impression, that's on him.

Please stop trying to dress like white hipsters the vast majority of black women are not attracted to white men or their "style". These black women you see out with bummy white dudes have issues and are completely mentally warped by white supremacy.

yes, go to kohl's. You get $10 kohl's cash for every $50 you spend until the 19th.

:mjpls:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Funny I haven't read once in this discussion of anything related to the success rates of black men/white women relationships, which is the least successful combination of any relationship, hovering at around a 72% divorce rate within the first 2 years.

I can't believe some the self-hatred of some of the nikkas in here, dying of thirst for the approval of white America by wifing a cac, in the face of overwhelming evidence in front of them that it will be a disaster. White women have no notion of family values and perserverance, they will wake up one day and decide they want to be single again, and then 'poof', there goes your life. I wouldn't wife a cac if she was the last women in this planet. I'd fukk the shyt outta them, but would never wife.

ps. I'm not including Middle Eatern women here, or even (some) European to some extent (i've got an uncle with 7 kids married to some Polish women for 25+ years). I'm talking Anglo-Celtic American/UK Whites, they are the trash you should avoid at all costs.

I think BM/WW divorce rates are around the same frequency of BM/BW divorce rates. In any case, black women are the least likely to marry of any group.Black males and black females have to deal with the fact they have to face themselves,

Status
Not open for further replies.