Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
It means I'm wondering what those measurements are, you prude.
:ufdup: :mjpls:

Three more weeks.
:blessed:
Me & my gf are going Saturday but that crowd will be :snoop:
I've had to avoid certain boards too. Folks are dropping spoilers left & right. :smh:
I am not a prude. You'd be surprised actually.
And that's graduation weekend here so most people will be back home already or with their families celebrating so I'm not expecting much of a crowd.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Socially awkward nikkas that can't get play so they just blame it on being a nerd and "unique". Im guessing tho.

Probaly more than half the nikkas here swear they proud normal introverts,or dont approach women....closed moufs dont get fed,i cant even take most of these perspectives seriosuly because of who I feel like its coming from:patrice:

People that swear they not friendly or social,basically bitter that women dont throw themselves at them....all you see is the few nikkas thats getting it thrown at em,but not the 90% of men who actually had to put forth effort and hit on a bunch of women before he got the chick you see em wit.

I aint saying it aint harder if you a nerd/corny or w/e....but save the pity party shjt ,cuz it aint that damn impossible:comeon:...if u dont want to step outta ya comfort zone or look in the right places,go get you a white girl and be called a c00n:sas2:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Too little ,too late to correct the bullshyt being thrown in this thread.

I will say this , if the only black men that marry white women,why are so many NFL,NBA,and Boxing stars married to white women?These men are supposed to be athletic and embody masculinity.

What about the gang of black actors and black entertainers that marry white women(or latinas which can count as white since they get most of their ancestry on the white side fukk the 1 drop rule), many of these black rappers who portray the same thug manners are trend settas for these thugs out here,be it fake or authentic.

And who says black men that have square jobs and work 9 to 5 are all pointdexters, many black women objectify the wrong men,many black men in this country have had to be warriors at one but many of them don't stay lingering in the basic thug mentality and progress to decent jobs.

Plus Black women don't always get an alpha masculine male. I can't figure out why you have so many tight pants ass ,floral color wearing ,skinny punks out here getting puzzy?I know decent black men having problems with black women because they are not putting up with crap

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Too little ,too late to correct the bullshyt being thrown in this thread.

I will say this , if the only black men that marry white women,why are so many NFL,NBA,and Boxing stars married to white women?These men are supposed to be athletic and embody masculinity.

What about the gang of black actors and black entertainers that marry white women(or latinas which can count as white since they get most of their ancestry on the white side fukk the 1 drop rule), many of these black rappers who portray the same thug manners are trend settas for these thugs out here,be it fake or authentic.

Most famous black men marry mixed not white.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Most famous black men marry mixed not white.
Famous black men mostly marry white women when they go IR. And even when they marry mixed broads these mixed broads are predominantly of white stock ,especially when they are Latinas(crillos,quadrons,octorons and castizas.)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Probaly more than half the nikkas here swear they proud normal introverts,or dont approach women....closed moufs dont get fed,i cant even take most of these perspectives seriosuly because of who I feel like its coming from:patrice:

People that swear they not friendly or social,basically bitter that women dont throw themselves at them....all you see is the few nikkas thats getting it thrown at em,but not the 90% of men who actually had to put forth effort and hit on a bunch of women before he got the chick you see em wit.

I aint saying it aint harder if you a nerd/corny or w/e....but save the pity party shjt ,cuz it aint that damn impossible:comeon:...if u dont want to step outta ya comfort zone or look in the right places,go get you a white girl and be called a c00n:sas2:

You don't need to be a damn extrovert to get with good looking black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.