Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
wth does that mean?:russ:

It means I'm wondering what those measurements are, you prude.
:ufdup: :mjpls:

I got this shirt too:gladbron:
Gonna pull it out when age of ultron comes out:jawalrus:

Three more weeks.
:blessed:
Me & my gf are going Saturday but that crowd will be :snoop:
I've had to avoid certain boards too. Folks are dropping spoilers left & right. :smh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
you ain't shyt breh
pTSekgP.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though
Wait wait, Jones' girl is white?...does that mean Rashad's wife is white as well because I heard they looked alike. Why am I the last to know?

And I thought you were talking about jewelry when you said pick up a big of ice from the corner store.:mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Wait wait, Jones' girl is white?...does that mean Rashad's wife is white as well because I heard they looked alike. Why am I the last to know?

And I thought you were talking about jewelry when you said pick up a big of ice from the corner store.:mjlol:
Yeah Jons wife is white. And nah Rashads ex wife is black, they got divorced like last year lol I think Jon got another chick pregnant on the low if im not mistaken, he cheated on his white wife with another white woman lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Jons wife is white. And nah Rashads ex wife is black, they got divorced like last year lol I think Jon got another chick pregnant on the low if im not mistaken, he cheated on his white wife with another white woman lol
I wouldn't be surprised if that rumor is just a joke about his drunk driving crash, lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:
How old are these wom...girls.:dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.