Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
absolutely :mjpls:

ib04aecy3MGA72.gif

spidey.jpg

A dude dressed like this would not get any play from a black woman.

Nah breh.
:mjlol:
I got this one

V1745MS.jpg
in the closet and I've had hoodrats from Chicago on me.
I'm all for vouching for the average Joe, but that negro is just unattractive.
:francis:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Light skinned, dime females. @Tommy Knocks posted earlier in the thread about his dark skinned family member and I told him that I bet that dude wouldn't give women his complexion the time of day. Especially if they are in Cali.
Errr he's the youngest out of 4 boys. the other boys are married or seeing dark skinned chicks. :wtf:

we dividing ourselves by skin tone now? that's like being white and saying "I bet she wouldnt date a pale skinned white" :what:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black man leaving college with student loan debt, an uphill battle to find a job, etc. He gets nothing. Chick he loved said she couldn't do the long-distance relationship thing in college!

Black man leaving prison after a doing a bid gets hooked up with a car, clothes, fresh p*ssy, "welcome home" parties, etc. Also had a chick who held him down while he was behind bars.

Some of our soldier brehs coming home from war don't even get "welcome home" parties!

The Black community celebrates our criminals. We don't celebrate our educated brehs.

A lot of lost ass old heads who did long bids still get praised as a "real nikka" that caught bodies, sold dope, and all that ignorant shyt but a black man that graduated from college is "boring" and lame. :smh:

Bu bu but the thugs are the Warriors for the real nikkas and the lames gotta fall back.

Why else you have cats on this forum worshipping dudes in Hip-Hop about their criminal records instead of music?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
A lot of lost ass old heads who did long bids still get praised as a "real nikka" that caught bodies, sold dope, and all that ignorant shyt but a black man that graduated from college is "boring" and lame. :smh:

Bu bu but the thugs are the Warriors for the real nikkas and the lames gotta fall back.

Why else you have cats on this forum worshipping dudes in Hip-Hop about their criminal records instead of music?

No one in the Black community wants to admit that our "culture" puts a premium on criminal, counterproductive behavior.

The fact that 2Pac went from being a righteous-type poet/rapper to a "real nikka" tells you all you need to know about what we value as a community and the image we believe we have to portray as Black men.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This why I don't take yall serious a lot of times. Yall interject race in shyt that ain't even that deep. I'm a cat from the burb's (The burb's of bham which is actually kinda hood at times but still) and growing up most of the chicks that dug me was from the projects, my HS was in the projects. If it wasn't for "ratchets" I prolly would have went through HS without p*ssy. Trying to holler at the middle class chicks for me was a no go, either they liked thugs, or nikkas way smarter than me, athletes, drum majors etc//. You mean to tell me, I can't mess with whats available to me. WHY I'm suppose to have some kind of standard? nah fukk that, I like who I like. and I like who like me. fukk I look like running up behind some chick that hate me. It's not just black and white.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No one in the Black community wants to admit that our "culture" puts a premium on criminal, counterproductive behavior.

The fact that 2Pac went from being a righteous-type poet/rapper to a "real nikka" tells you all you need to know about what we value as a community and the image we believe we have to portray as Black men.

The same individuals that shyt on pro black "kufi" dudes and worship the negativity are the same ones that be crying for help from the same progressive black people that they shyt on.

The real nikka shyt is a cancer. There is no incentive to do good and all the incentive to do evil.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Wait, I thought nerdy black guys were getting play, but from non black women. Since y'all getting so much love from non black women, why are you still mad? :russ:
Nope, I don't think those women are ugly, I think those women are your classic "nerdy" black women and are equal to the nerdy black dude you posted.
Only we already know in reality who would think they deserve.
all-about-jernie-atlnightspots-thick-model-pictures-8.jpg

:russ:

Jesus Christ this woman is insane. No one is even referring that they are entitled to dimes.

:mjlol:

I certainly don't believe, its actually the reverse. Most woman are expecting the dicrapios, beckfords, etc etc.

Just not realistic.

Certainly not pragmatic like nikkas:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.