Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But these women aren't IG models with booking info on their pages, aka not up to thecoli standards. In this very thread a young black woman is catching subtle shade for her looks, and she is actually very cute. I just read that 75% of black woman "look like hell" a few pages back. They want non black featured women, they just need to admit it and move on.

yet there wifed and up married

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lol not true but ok.

monta.gif

:pachaha:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Back when I was really against IR dating and focused on black women, I thought dating outside your race was weak and a sellout move. I really ain't want to be looked at like that. So I remember curving the fukk out of this white chick one time. I still think about it :mjcry: We was good friends growing up. My school had kids from the hoods and burbs, so we got cool. we spoke on the phone, aol all through middle school. Hung out together. We went to different high schools and fell out of touch. So after graduating, we like 19-20, I'm with my crew out and about and who I see :francis: Shorty runs up and jumps in my arms all crazy like "wheeeeerreeeee have you been?" :krs: My crew sitting there and for some reason I felt ashamed. She was a cute, slim blonde chick but I felt ashamed knowing my boys was probably thinking "you like white girls dog" :stopitslime: So I curved the fukk outta her, brushed her off like "cool seeing you" :childplease: like we wasn't best friends before. It's been like six years and I still feel bad for that cuz shorty looked hurt. It don't matter cuz it was years ago, I got a girl and she married to a boring white dude now but I always wonder. Lost opportunity.

Seto

Pro
Daps
But these women aren't IG models with booking info on their pages, aka not up to thecoli standards. In this very thread a young black woman is catching subtle shade for her looks, and she is actually very cute. I just read that 75% of black woman "look like hell" a few pages back. They want non black featured women, they just need to admit it and move on.

I peeped what the real undertone of this thread awhile back.:francis: I'm from California, I grew up around men just like this. These men know what they really want, no need to justify it:bryan: like I said, these guys need to just date out and enjoy their lives, something must be missing if they're dating non black women yet STILL making discussions on the black woman, something aint right:manny: Deep down they know what's up.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I peeped what the real undertone of this thread awhile back.:francis: I'm from California, I grew up around men just like this. These men know what they really want, no need to justify it:bryan: like I said, these guys need to just date out and enjoy their lives, something must be missing if they're dating non black women yet STILL making discussions on the black woman, something aint right:manny: Deep down they know what's up.
If I wanted a non black woman I wouldn't be single right now lol.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Stop blaming one side or the other, it is a collective problem. Our (all) women must understand the power that they hold. Men move in the shift of what women expect. If men can expect to just wear fly clothes and talk smooth to get into you, he will not have to achieve anything “greater”. It's the reason that men in cultures that have to be married to have sex will work hard in school, and find their wives immediately. So these so called nerds or cornballs will pursue money/school like many men will to achieve that goal of having access to women or what women want. Too often the nerd or cornball is bitter for his failed attempts at creating relations with black women and will date/marry out. This is the same result for the cornball or nerdy white male who runs to Asian women or other race of women because white women are the “issue”. I guarantee you majority of these guys with this issue don’t know how to communicate with women of their race at all in reality (I had this issue). Instead of taking the blatant rejection it’s internalized into something deeper.

White women have lived through constant validation through society. I can’t be the only one who sees how confident they are to approach black men. A lot of these cornballs/sisters are taken advantage of by other races (black experiment/Usually a phase in their lives). Also those women get ridiculed for leaving their tribe for leaving their race of men. Reason I believe the divorce rate of black men interracial marriage are high, let’s be honest. What benefit is other race of women from marrying black men, it comes with ridiculed from their own race. They will still be able to extract finances from him while not being with him e.g. divorce.

Maybe I’m wrong thinking this way, but when other race of women date black men. I believe they date "safe" black men to a higher standard of what they expect out of them than black women are. They expect marriage; they expect children, and being financially supported. We must start expecting more out of each other. Stop stereotyping each other. Our expectations of each other are all screwed up. Their enough black women out here who feel incompetent has a black women because she lacks a certain amount of ass or body. This issue is on both sides.

Forgive the long responses, this has affected me for years. Most black men do not end up understanding why this actually happens and blame black women instead of seeing how conditioning is the reasoning corny black men are left out.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Back when I was really against IR dating and focused on black women, I thought dating outside your race was weak and a sellout move. I really ain't want to be looked at like that. So I remember curving the fukk out of this white chick one time. I still think about it :mjcry: We was good friends growing up. My school had kids from the hoods and burbs, so we got cool. we spoke on the phone, aol all through middle school. Hung out together. We went to different high schools and fell out of touch. So after graduating, we like 19-20, I'm with my crew out and about and who I see :francis: Shorty runs up and jumps in my arms all crazy like "wheeeeerreeeee have you been?" :krs: My crew sitting there and for some reason I felt ashamed. She was a cute, slim blonde chick but I felt ashamed knowing my boys was probably thinking "you like white girls dog" :stopitslime: So I curved the fukk outta her, brushed her off like "cool seeing you" :childplease: like we wasn't best friends before. It's been like six years and I still feel bad for that cuz shorty looked hurt. It don't matter cuz it was years ago, I got a girl and she married to a boring white dude now but I always wonder. Lost opportunity.

That's what happens when you live for other people.
:francis:

Superstar
Daps
nerdy black girls aren't rare. there's probably more of them than men.

nerdy bw blend in better with regular bw. nerdy black men often stand out more so u think there are more of them
hqdefault.jpg

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
I married a black woman. We're divorced now. One of the main things she told me was that she needed excitement and butterflies in her stomach.

About a year after we divorced I heard a rumor that some niqqa was dropping her off at work and driving her car all day.

True story. Makes my soul burn slow.

I dated 10 women in the couple of years after my divorce and I been exclusive with a white woman for the past few years.

Exactly half the women were black and half were white.

I moved a black chick in with me for five weeks. Among other things she was pining for the ex that banged her head on concrete and was arrested for trying to kill her. Actually contacted this dude by sending messages through people from his hometown on FB. shyt was sick and sad.

I never looked at it as choosing a white girl. I gave them all the same shot. 9 came and went and this 1 fit well and was good to me. And was white.

I actually dumped a couple cool white chicks for sisters cause I was looking to get married again and that's where I saw myself. After awhile I gave up on searching and just rocked with someone who made me happy.

This is what people on the coli need to realize. Not everyone who dates a white woman or a woman that is non-black has a grudge against black women. Just date a girl who is down for you and makes you happy no matter what race she is. Who cares what other people may think.

I also agree with the people that said if you don't fit a certain agenda, you won't get play from black women but to a certain extent its sort of the same the other way around too just not under the same consequences.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A starving man gonna eat wherever he can.

I've dated multiple black women. They showed me "some" love. But to keep it 150%, it was always hard for me to pull. So when the relationships ended, it would be a real drought. I'm talking a year drought :mjcry: My boys stashing numbers like crazy, I'm struggling for one, back when i was strictly black women only. Digging chicks only for her to end up choosing my more aggressive homie. That struggle :mjcry: I started dating this white broad at 21, and the floodgates were opened. Now I don't struggle as much. I'm supposed to sit around barely getting women watching yall living up or else I'm a sellout? Fukk that.
But you are a sellout.
:manny:If you are out publicly cupcaking with white women YOU ARE A SELLOUT.
but it's okay, you need to do what is right for your happiness and mental health, if you need to fish in the gutter for patty mayonnaise, mai li and Blanca to get your dyck wet, then do you.

I'm not a man so I'm not going to p retend I understand the concept of being involuntarily celibate. I think sex is a basic human need, and these dudes on here need to stop driving themselves to the edge of suicide by not getting any female interaction.

My only point is don't walk around holding these nonblack women's hands in public and then wonder why black women don't take you seriously. Stop fronting like you're ProBlack if you date out.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
LOL at all this bullshyt. Black men who date/marry white women do it because they like white women, not because of rejection from black women. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.