Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A suit and tie is trendy? :mjlol:
nikka seek therapy. :bryan:

spidey.jpg

A dude dressed like this would not get any play from a black woman.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This is what people on the coli needs to realize. Not everyone who dates a white woman or a woman that is non-black has a grudge against black woman. Just date a girl who is down for you and makes you happy no matter what race she is. Who cares what other people may think.

This.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The ratio of eligible black men to black women is so skewed in men's favor and nikkas having trouble getting play? :dahell:

black women never gave me play :manny:. I was called oreo, whitewash, just because I was quiet and didn't have the latest fashion etc.

yet ive canoodled and cavorted with beautiful successful white women

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Haiti. And trust me when i tell you my school years were not the best. I still have some hang ups when it comes to black americans but i know not to tar everyone with the same brush. Corny? Pshhhh how bout having a accent, being poor and wearing barettes in your hair till you almost in high school. That shyt only made my skin tougher. It also made me appreciate genuine people who got love for me even tho i was different.

:shaq:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:

Those women are right on his level, but I bet they would get overlooked...

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nope. Non-athlete/entertainer Black men aren't shown a lot of love until they make it. Then, everyone has their hand out asking for something.

nikkas in prison get more support than the regular Black dude trying to reach a dream.

gives the illusion of power, drug dealer, prison or thug, single parent raised men seek male validity they never had from their father so they seek it from other men, join a gang, see a example of strong men and gravitate towards that. Black women will gravitate towards anything that shows strength, whether thug, doctor or business owner. They don't see strength in being basic and average example mommas boy, stock boy or a basic 9 to 5 making 35k.

Tides are changing since the lower income black men are being out out there by the media as losers and no good dirt bags, remember Walter Scott ran because he'd go to jail for back paid child support, that's why he left the car and took off.

We need to learn how to do things like other minorities do.

You'd be surprised what 50k can do, a nice house and 2 cars in a safe area, and that's combined income from mother and father.

People want the easy fix, while others pass us by because they build from scratch. I work with girls who man stay home and bake cookies, put less emphasis on sex and more on life.

Learn the meaning of the word family.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This thread is depressing and divisive. Yet it does have a tinge of uncomfortable truth to it. I mean it goes both ways and exudes common sense. Brothers and sisters need to stop following stereotypical dating patterns which limit their scope and net they can cast to get a mate within our race. It is a self inflicted fatality that you do to yourself, when you seek out a specific % of a certain "kind", which as we see has not turned out well for our community, because we have sisters steering themselves towards a hardened swagged out image of what a man is supposed to be and the community is not showing any fruitful results from these choices.......maybe time to change your choices sisters....:usure:

We read about the fruits of Black women's mating decisions every day in the newspaper and catch glimpses of it on the evening news.

Queens don't produce things of such low quality.

Seto

Pro
Daps
Those women are right on his level, but I bet they would get overlooked...

Of course they would while at the same time being told "men are visual creatures":mjpls:
These dudes done got they heads so gassed up by society telling them they all deserve dimes and to pass up their equals, only when that shyt doesn't go as planned....:mjlol:you get threads like this.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Back when I was really against IR dating and focused on black women, I thought dating outside your race was weak and a sellout move. I really ain't want to be looked at like that. So I remember curving the fukk out of this white chick one time. I still think about it :mjcry: We was good friends growing up. My school had kids from the hoods and burbs, so we got cool. we spoke on the phone, aol all through middle school. Hung out together. We went to different high schools and fell out of touch. So after graduating, we like 19-20, I'm with my crew out and about and who I see :francis: Shorty runs up and jumps in my arms all crazy like "wheeeeerreeeee have you been?" :krs: My crew sitting there and for some reason I felt ashamed. She was a cute, slim blonde chick but I felt ashamed knowing my boys was probably thinking "you like white girls dog" :stopitslime: So I curved the fukk outta her, brushed her off like "cool seeing you" :childplease: like we wasn't best friends before. It's been like six years and I still feel bad for that cuz shorty looked hurt. It don't matter cuz it was years ago, I got a girl and she married to a boring white dude now but I always wonder. Lost opportunity.

You can't live for others breh:aicmon:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
spidey.jpg

A dude dressed like this would not get any play from a black woman.
Appearance is the most important factor in initially attracting a mate. We all should just accept this. Yes being 30% body fat and wearing apparel similar to what I would purchase for my 8 year old cousin is going to get you curved. If dude can't make an effort to go to kohl's for some nice outfits to make a good initial impression, that's on him.

Please stop trying to dress like white hipsters the vast majority of black women are not attracted to white men or their "style". These black women you see out with bummy white dudes have issues and are completely mentally warped by white supremacy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
@jjj123
I think you have a point.

Many black women can smell weakness and defect in dudes too. All females can, but black women especially so in nikkas. A lot of dudes that can't get black women are like outcasts among regular black ppl too so maybe there's something to it.

Meekness, unattractiveness, obesity, feebleness, depression, short stature etc are all physical or mental defects to one extremity or another. Many black men who can't get black women have soem combination of these traits. Coincidentally the same are all c associated with negative outcomes in most socities. So maybe black women are just sensing true evolutionary fukkboyness in black lames when they decide not to fukk with them :dead:

So, like a certain black women comes up to you and smells your pheromones. If she decides to walk away you know you are lacking :laff:.

In hunter gatherer terms, a dude festooned with meekness, obesity, depression, short stature will die sooner than a dude with the opposite traits: optimism, fit, mentally strong, etc. So again, maybe black women are driven by their genes not to choose nikkas with characteristics not befitting "masters of their domain" negro types :dead:

Now if you are SMART + optimistic + fit + mentally strong, black women swoon. Like, rich CEO and lawyer and other types of black male lames are generally fit the smart-but-good-positive-trait mould and can get beautiful black women, but only after they've proven themselves. Just being smart with all negative traits isn't often enough to sway black woman, because black women like dudes with strong evolutionary characteristics. Only a black man who is ephemerally smart (like a genius, which very few black men are), can use his intellect to supersede negative personality traits. These black men are like astronaut nerd types with a nice black wife a la Mae Jamieson.

Yall remember that dude with 25 kids? Despite the fact he had all those baby mothers and children, he was confident, wealthy, optimistic, fit, etc. And despite the fact all his baby mothers are all single, his kids didn't look poor or stupid. That dude is a CEO type black man, whom can get any black woman he wants on command because he has positive personality traits + high intellect+swag.

I see where you're going with this.

The underdeveloped gravitates toward the developed.

Opposites attract. :ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
nerdy black girls aren't rare. there's probably more of them than men.

nerdy bw blend in better with regular bw. nerdy black men often stand out more so u think there are more of them
hqdefault.jpg
Where they at?

I rarely ever see single nerdy black women lol.

Most I do see are with white men

Status
Not open for further replies.