• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Imao, Hispanics come together from poverty breh, I think you're a bit off on this one.

Black men don't get noticed until we have something built already.

Other races have support while trying to build something, how many white wife's were by their husbands when the nikka had a dollar and a dream?

Can't say that for sisters breh, sorry but the truth hurts.

Nope. Non-athlete/entertainer Black men aren't shown a lot of love until they make it. Then, everyone has their hand out asking for something.

nikkas in prison get more support than the regular Black dude trying to reach a dream.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
from my experiences, I've literally had prospects of every race. not to brag, but often I get a few random "your hot" "should model" in public by random women (sometimes even men). And alot of times women approach me instead of the other way around. YOUNG black women however, do not lol

I've gotten compliments a plenty from older black women though, so it's not an "appeal" thing, there's some other shyt goin' on.

Hispanic,White, Asian, Indian, Persian, mixed, Gay (lol) I've garnered blatant attention from em' all. But YOUNG black girls act kinda funny sometimes. But sometimes I do get attention from a young black girl, that's attractive, but she'll be kind of a racially ambiguous hipster type.

So I don't know, Black girls my age go about things differently or aren't playing by the same rule book, Because i don't dress like a nerd (Some of the chicks I got trying to fuk are complete pothead thots, wouldn't be getting their attention by looking like a beta) But I also don't dress "hip hop trend oriented" either, which is usually what i see black girls my age fukking with. Even thoough those nikkas are uglier the majority of the time.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nekesa-moody-and-malik-singleton_400x295_22.jpg

b3b9c43be3e767587cb590b79f78aa31.jpg

BlackBride-Engagement-Feature-Ann-Blake-Photography_0008.jpg

tumblr_nfqkz8bDdw1qbn5m1o2_1280.jpg
But these women aren't IG models with booking info on their pages, aka not up to thecoli standards. In this very thread a young black woman is catching subtle shade for her looks, and she is actually very cute. I just read that 75% of black woman "look like hell" a few pages back. They want non black featured women, they just need to admit it and move on.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Are you freaking kidding me? Are your freaking kidding me? Black Women finance black mens dream EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!

ITs white women who only make themselves available when it has been built. You nikka NEVER go to a white woman without having shyt. You make sure you are built then pursue them while black women have to stand around your dusty ass caressing your potential.

:dahell:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Non-athlete/entertainer Black men aren't shown a lot of love until they make it. Then, everyone has their hand out asking for something.

nikkas in prison get more support than the regular Black dude trying to reach a dream.

:damn: How can people dispute this? Cats coming home for committing murder got parties thrown for them, but cats who graduated from college get :manny: from the social scene. I seen this first-hand, too. But I let yall cook :whistle:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Then date whoever is receptive of you, breh.
I may call you a wench in jest
(:pachaha:),
but you only live once.
Better to find somebody now than be in your 30s and lonely.
End up disgruntled and sexually frustrated like @Yup and find yourself inboxing random coli members to book impromptu meet ups at Cracker Barrel.
:scust:
Lol not true but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.